Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos (25521 Views)

Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by room089: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Evil!

Some will still blame Buhari for this!
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by muhammed50(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
That's why I warn people against Divorce
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by MrGoogle88: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Arewa12:
Told headlines for nairaland na so so bad news full am
They never report anything positive. grin
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Godwin978(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Instead of condemning the crime, some tribal bigots will be making nonsense comments here...

Crimes are not peculiar to any tribe.

I hate tribalism....

Shiorrrrrr
cone head keep mute, you will do worse if this happened in another tribe, Afonja

3 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yoruba people are so loose they can't control their sexual urge ...the things happen mostly among western state ...

4 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ashiru Ashiru
uhhm!
I comment my reserve.
Ashiru of R... of peace

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
News reported by wapnetnews. Who the hell is wapnetnews?
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by robertito7(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Instead of condemning the crime, some tribal bigots will be making nonsense comments here...

Crimes are not peculiar to any tribe.

I hate tribalism....

Shiorrrrrr
where did you see the tribal comment
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
What is wrong with Nigerian men? If I were a woman, I'd be afraid of Nigerian men!

If the women are not killed for money rituals, daughters are violently raped and forced into incested sex. If it's not SARS or herdsmen killing women, it is husbands beating up their wives to near-death. And these crimes and assaults on Nigerian women are all committed by Nigerian men.

In places where men think like human beings, they protect and love their women, including their wives and daughters. In Nigeria, men act like animals, perhaps because the country is indeed a zoo.

Nigerian men should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
joeaz58:
the heart of man ......

.....is desperately wicked angry
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
sophiscated moo, ema give me Bleep Bleep Bleep ati ewedu

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Justcards: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Jackipapa: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
End Time!
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
kai!! I just feel like laying my hands on that idiot...

I would treat him the way animals are treated because he is an animal....

all these illiterate bus and taxi drivers are fond of committing this type of crime
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wicked father, at his age he's still doing nonsense.
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nightmareo07: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yoruba people and sex
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Didcot: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Yoruba people and sex

Here we go.... Here is another tribalistic bastar.....d who should have been hung by his syphilis infested balls!

Ashiere omo jatijati
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
I didnt bother to read. I only came for the name and trust them to deliver anytime anyday, they don't disappoint once unprotected sex with a minor is involved.
With a little Agbo or La Liga, their d%$ks will be erect and stronger than electric pole.

Afonj**

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
she may have tempted him.
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nightmareo07: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Didcot:

Here we go.... Here is another tribalistic bastar.....d who should have been hung by his syphilis infested balls!
Ashiere omo jatijati

Omo ale jati jati..
: tongue
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Didcot: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Omo ale jati jati..
: tongue

Ni Iwo ati baba e!
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wapnetrealmcom:
60-year-old father remanded for turning his 12-year-old daughter into his sex slave in Lagos

An Ikeja Magistrates’ court on Thursday remanded one Amusat Ashiru, a 60-year-old bus driver who allegedly defiled his 12-year-old daughter in Lagos.

Ashiru, who resides at Orisunbare, Shasha, allegedly turned his daughter into a sex machine after she moved in with him 3 months ago following his divorce from her mother.

The Magistrate, Mrs B.O. Osunsanmi, who refused to take the plea of the accused, said he should be kept behind bars pending advice from the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Daily Post reports.

The Police Prosecutor, ASP Ezekiel Ayorinde, told the court that, the accused committed the offence sometime in May at his residence and the sexual abuse happened multiple times.

“The girl, who has been staying with his uncle since her parents separated, decided to live with her father.

“She moved into her father’s house three months ago and since that day, her father had turned her into a sex machine,’’ Ayorinde is quoted as saying.

Ayorinde said the girl could no longer tolerate her father’s constant sexual demands so she ran away from home and was begging people to house her in their homes.

“A good Samaritan, who met her on the road begging for where to sleep, interrogated her and she told her what her father has been doing to her.

“The woman reported the case to the police and the accused was arrested,” the prosecutor said.

The offence contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The case was adjourned until Aug. 6 for mention.

http://wapnetrealm.com/60-year-old-father-turn-his-12-year-old-daughter-into-his-sex-slave-in-lagos/

Yoruba Muslims and incest are like corn and local pear.

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nightmareo07: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Didcot:

Ni Iwo ati baba mi !

Fixed!! tongue
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by lielbree: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Men are evil.

You will never hear such about a woman
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by thedondada(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wow a man who decides to sleep with his child.

Animal in human skin..

I wonder what is actually wrong with some men these days, your own daughter and blood that should.look up to you you are manhandling with a 60 year old dick.

Life in jail hard labour without the possibility of parole
Re: 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
WHAT!!! His biological daughter, hmm, his lucky his not in igbo land, because if they heard it, that man should just look for another state to stay... Because they'll make sure they lynch him... This is evil... Incest to the highest, but God should forgive him, because as humans we never can know, I've found out in life that even a mad man has reasons to do what he wants, the mad man's reason is, the way your seeing him mad, he sees you as mad person too... So I wouldn't judge him.,but I'll ask for him to be forgived and the daughter to be rehabilitated in a church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Philippines For Romance And Fake Dollar Scam / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.