Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out (56665 Views)

Davido's Chioma Step Out For A Fun Date With Her Friend Nayomee Amidst Scandal / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abdul3391:
Mr & Mrs OBO
Mr and Miss, bro. undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by SexTin(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just play safe boy, I do wonder why men can't stay with one partner.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by VictorLinus(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
[b][/b]Yeah, buh dropping you is allowed fa
killuminati:
we gon shut down awolowo road tomorrow.. if you know, you know..

No popo!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by killuminati(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
VictorLinus:
[b][/b]Yeah, buh dropping you is allowed fa
And vice versa cry
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Khalifaskug(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
killuminati:
we gon shut down awolowo road tomorrow.. if you know, you know..

No popo!
sight you from afar.... bro

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by killuminati(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Khalifaskug:
sight you from afar.... bro
i see u clearly.. everywhere good.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Ejjis(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
They are blessed..... I Thank God for them
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by gabe1234(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
We don hear....

Next please
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by valnosky(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Beyonce
u look pretty
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oni of Lagos State ke.
For where? Wetin dey wrong with this NL see.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Godsent4life: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
ogolomachi:
hope it's not the one you will be telling me they have redeemed it?
Not at all bro i pay within 15mins
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by ogolomachi(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Godsent4life:
Not at all bro i pay within 15mins
okay...I'll give it a trial sha, though I no trust u.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by VictorLinus(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
You knw the matter la
killuminati:
And vice versa cry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by sprints1: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2018
shanequeen:
Jay Z and Beyonce of Nigeria. cheesy

check my signature
which stupid jay z and Beyonce how can u compare motorcycle with range rover chioma doesn't sing...both jay z and Beyonce sings...kanye west and Kim k suits better
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2018
I'm I Seeing "oni Of Lagos"? Ha!! Nairaland Is Finished
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by sinaj(f): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2018
valnosky:
u look pretty
thanks Val
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by sinaj(f): 3:17am On Jul 07, 2018
jboy73:

Your name sounds like "See Nyansh"
not again

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by wink2015(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2018
You are not a role model.

Go and settle with your first woman Sophia Momodu.

That woman had issue for you.

There are other women you unsettled their life in your selfish journey to sample women.

If Chioma is not careful she will fall a victim.

There was an Igbo mother who cautioned Chioma to be careful against Davido but she is getting carried away and distracted by Davido 's wealth.

Foolishly on the part of Davido, he is following the sad part left behind with bitter regret by 2face were he impregnated host of women whom he later abandoned to marry the then Calabar woman Annie Macaulay.

Gifting or giving Porstshe car does not mean Davido is going to commit himself to being a happy and responsible husband.

Davido is grossly an irresponsible lover. Loving him carry so many risk and gamble. It is better to settle with a young man that is a starter instead of diving into a relationship that is bottomless.

READY MADE HUSBAND NATURALLY CARRIES ENORMOUS RISK FOR WOMEN LIKE CHIOMA WHO DELVE INTO IT WITHOUT USING THEIR BRAIN

Come to think of it the social media attention put on relationship is also adding to pressure on men and women dating.

On Davido part, he is yet to fully atoned for those men one of whom was a fiance to Caroline Danjuma who died under his roof.

DAVIDO, CONSIDERING YOUR LIFESTYLE AS A MUSICIAN I DO NOT SEE YOU AS A ROLE MODEL.

You can sing well fine! You can dance well! But learn to be a responsible father and husband and that will increase your fan base.

I love to see Davido donate a small portion of his wealth to orphanages, motherless babies home, the less priviledge people in society etc

Davido, first of all go and have a settled home.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by robert334: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Very soon, you will hear Davido and chioma are in toilet why having sex together. grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by valnosky(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
thanks Val
u are welcome dear.......can u add me on WhatsApp with this number 08085455003
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by freezyrain: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2018
so.....?
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Haykay2talk(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2018
Point of correction is ooni of ife not ooni of Lagos. Their is no ooni in Lagos. We only have oba of Lagos.
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by obowunmi(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Abdul3391:
Mr & Mrs OBO
Why are you mentioning me name? angry angry angry
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by toprealman: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
shanequeen:
Jay Z and Beyonce of Nigeria. : check my signature
Are you OK?
Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by Abdul3391(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2018
obowunmi:
Why are you mentioning me name? angry angry angry
Oga I hail u sir

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out by saawe: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2018
mike442:
the DMW boss who have not been active on Instagram for days now after visiting the Oni of Lagos State

But surprisingly his girlfriend is still keeping him active she took this to her Instagram

Source-http://www.224hits.com/davido-and-chioma-steps-out-together-for-a-night-out/
Oni of Lagos State ke.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Regina Daniels Twerking (Photos) / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.