Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses (248 Views)

Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses by WaterWalker5(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2021
I stumbled on this post by accident. I was listening to a podcast highlighting the real danger of Spyware that was used on IPhones using an exploit that's completely untraceable. For details on how this exploit worked and was cracked.
Check my post in the tech section titled " Your IPhone could be hacked.

Silver has been used by the ancient Greeks to preserve liquids like milk from getting spoilt. However it wasn't until as recent as a century ago that it was discovered that consuming silver could actually boost our immunity by combating harmful bacteria and viruses by binding itself to the cell wall of the bacterium and inhibiting the cell from performing some activities. It can also inhibit the DNA of viruses. You can do your research and read up on "Colloidal Silver facts" to collaborate what I'm sharing with you.

My question is this and its addressed to my Doctors and Medical practitioners on this forum.

Can Colloidal Silver be used as a cure for the current Covid 19 virus and its resistant strain? Please share and educate us more.

1 Like

Re: Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses by Arewalegend: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Please do U smoke...?
Re: Colloidal Silver - The Real Cure For Deadly Bacteria And Viruses by WaterWalker5(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Arewalegend:
Please do U smoke...?
Why do ask the question?
First off I don't smoke any kinda stuff and it will do you well to research a topic before you jump to conclusion OK.
You don't just come here and say such things. Thank you.
Google "Colloidal Silver" if you're in doubt and let's see which of us is the "Smoker"

(1) (Reply)

4 Weight Loss Lies That Won't Make You Shed That Weight.. / Solution For Lack Of Sexual Stamina Worry No More. / Loose That Belly Fat Fast With Iaso Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.