Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? (1470 Views)

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad / Any Naija In Ecuador / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
I am contemplating leaving this country for the US.
I need inputs from Nigerians in the US who have experience with this my decision.

If you were in Nigeria as an entrepreneur managing to earn minimum of N500k to N600k
monthly, would you still decide to leave for USA or remain in Nigeria?

I simply want a change of environment &
A change of job cause I'm too adventurous with jobs/work. Getting bored doing same thing for over 10 years now.

Bear in mind that the Nigerian environment is unstable for some businesses. So the source of this monthly pay is kinda off the grid for a long long term plan. I have a building in Naija but the change of environment is biting me hard.

Would this decision to leave for the States be worth it?

Going as a divorcé so it will be a solo trip/sojourn.

Advice needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? by Godson201333(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
sadsad:
I am contemplating leaving this country for the US.
I need inputs from Nigerians in the US who have experience with this my decision.

If you were in Nigeria as an entrepreneur managing to earn minimum of N500k to N600k
monthly, would you still decide to leave for USA or remain in Nigeria?

I simply want a change of environment &
A change of job cause I'm too adventurous with jobs/work. Getting bored doing same thing for over 10 years now.

Bear in mind that the Nigerian environment is unstable for some businesses. So the source of this monthly pay is kinda off the grid for a long long term plan. I have a building in Naija but the change of environment is biting me hard.

Would this decision to leave for the States be worth it?

Going as a divorcé so it will be a solo trip/sojourn.

Advice needed

It depends bro,How would you like to migrate out the country determines your plan.

If you wanna abscond with a visiting visa then you better stick to the job that you have back home.

I hope you also aware that migrating to another Mans country means you gonna start from the scratch..

1 Like

Re: This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? by Kwenty: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Most times when one is bored in a particular job or location and is bent on changing environment; convincing the person to stay is always difficult. To me, you have a good source of income here and it would have been better for you to remain and go on vacation to any country of your choice whenever you chose to; instead of starting life afresh in another country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? by Godson201333(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Life is not easy they way people see it on Instagram. If you migrating with a legal source /Documents then thats good.Absconding is not even the best option as the whole westerners are against illegal immigrant...Think wise bro..

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Cost From Ijebu-ode To Oshodi / Any Problem With My International Passport ? / Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.