Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! (3693 Views)

Poll: Do You Think Nigeria Deserved To Win The Match

Yes: 28% (10 votes)
No: 71% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2007
Super Eagles Versus Ugandans: Was The Win Worth It?

Do you think the Super Eagles played well today against the Ugandans? I don't think so. Well, Berti Vogts was lucky to have his first win today and the flood lights didn't mess up today.

Well, the goal disallowed against the Super Eagles was very biased and I think Afircan referees have a lot to answer, truly speaking. sad
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by bagoma(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2007
the match was terrible, the pitch was simply apalling, the game boring as hell.
it looked so much like a training session, at best, a friendly.
our players looked out of sorts, no cohession whatsoever. they were at their worst (i think)

talking about the disallowed goal,
i think the referee's whistle went off before the ball was played into the net. but the reason for the whistle is what i can't tell.
the replays did not help.
what actually happened? who saw better?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2007
i can't really say what it was the replay was bad commentry bad , i mean what was not bad angry
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Razorr(f): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2007
There were 12 men on the Nigerian side of the pitch. The twelfth man was the referee. angry
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2007
Razorr:

There were 12 men on the Nigerian side of the pitch. The twelfth man was the referee. angry
shey!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2007
i wan ask the white man wey dem bring for us eee don perform betta abi we still dey expect somtin from am
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2007
Score
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by mukina2: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
Razorr:

There were 12 men on the Nigerian side of the pitch. The twelfth man was the referee.  angry

home advantage dear angry

@radiant 1-0
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by spoilt(f): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2007
we dont watch football here so they dont show it . so annoying! missed the match.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by fatliar(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2007
pls who won d match
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2007
@spoilt
spoilt:

we don't watch football here so they don't show it . so annoying! missed the match.
eeehh yahh! well itch s good u didn't watch, it was sooo fake
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2007
fatliar:

please who won d match
naija now but na luck
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by spoilt(f): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2007
@uzomaeze
dem do ojoro abi wetin?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Mar 25, 2007
I hope Naija wont complain when we are paid in our own coin back some where
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Radiant(f): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2007
Nigerian football is sinking seriously angry angry angry Rubbish!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by mowapa(m): 5:54am On Mar 25, 2007
who is that player that wore no 11 for Naija, the dude look white. before u prosecute me, abeg una o, i don leave home e tey small grin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Seun(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2007
That was the man of the match, the only player who played serious football in the first half. I've forgotten his name.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by texazzpete(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2007
why were we even excited to play Uganda?
Ghana just played Austria and they're playing BRAZIL next! And we dare call ourselves the Giant of Africa, na only to play Mali and Uganda and the likes that we know.

NFA sucks! Super Eagles suck!

Heck, even I probably suck too grin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by deejay1(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2007
hmm fair goal line init maybe we will all see his true colour when he plays against much better team
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by chelsea4li: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2007
Nigeria was pathetic yesterday.the only player that stood out was osaze odemwingie. okonronkwo and Mikel was our worst players yesterday.Mikel obi had one on one with the Ugandan keeper but took a straight shot in what looked more like a back pass.l was surprised when obodo was replaced for utaka instead of Mikel because the latter was showing signs of tiredness and was becoming more and more absent in midfield and should have been the one to go. seyi was also pathetic yesterday.martins had a quiet game.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Fadajasi(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2007
What am going to say is that that match was not different from the game we played against ghana, the only difference is the coach. The flood light was ok, pitch was no factor 4 playin worfully,when d 3 point is there,lets think ahead. About d refreeing,is at average.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Fadajasi(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2007
What am going to say is that that match was not different from the game we played against ghana, the only difference is the coach. The flood light was ok, pitch was no factor 4 playin worfully,when d 3 point is there,lets think ahead. About d refreeing,is at average. Atleast the refree was not partial in any way.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Fadajasi(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2007
What am going to say is that that match was not different from the game we played against ghana, the only difference is the coach. The flood light was ok, pitch was no factor 4 playin worfully,when d 3 point is there,lets think ahead. About d refreeing,is at average. Atleast the refree was not partial in any way.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by dblock(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2007
dissapointing result, but at least we won the game undecided
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by Cyclone5(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2007
Come see come see trouble O! What kind of team was that. Okoronkwo as left back. It was as if we were watching Eguavon at the 1990 World Cup. Talk of embarassing.

The midfield was all over the shop. Nobody on the right, Martins had to keep oing wide to pick the ball up. Obi, Obodod and Olofinjana all in the middle.

Obi looked like a small boy playing with his seniors in secondary school. Half the match he was running past the strikers, and box hanging. Even the strikers were dropping back further than him. And his passing! He must have thought he was in Chelsea. Short, negative and back.

Kanu looked pretty unfit. Kpt losing positon and getting caught behind play. It was a good thing that there were set plays that was the only way that he was going to be able to catch up with play. No surprise that his goal came from a set play.

I agree that Odemwingie (#11) was the most impressive player on the day. But then that jackass Norbit Vogts played him on the left!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2007
see the way you chaps are talking i thought you guys wanted a foreign coach now he is here you are still saying the same thing you say when eguavoen and christian chukwu were in the team you guys should make up your mind [size=20pt]PLEASE!![/size]
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by cyprianjr(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2007
The game was too rough and congested,at a point i was wondering if it was a street match.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2007
cyprianjr:

The game was too rough and congested,at a point i was wondering if it was a street match.

so what are you insinuating?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by LanreDaMan(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
What a Match,

I slept half way through the first half
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by kellorah: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
lmfao@ street match

they did well by winning but they could have done better  undecided
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by uzomaeze(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
kellofish:

lmfao@ street match

they did well by winning but they could have done better undecided

what do you mean are you saying the result was fair enough , ooh cmon give me a break
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! by kellorah: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2007
i didn't watch the match
but i heard it was 1-0
i'm saying they did well by winning, but they could have scored higher than 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Half Unclad During UEFA Final / Top Ten Most Beautiful Stadiums In Africa (abuja Stadium) Ranked / Why Do Man U Supporters Behave Like Tout But Blame Chelsea For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.