Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking (78513 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by phantom(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
When norsemen begin wear yellow Come portharcourt, wear yellow beret dey shout arow for street make we see if you go dey intact by the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Collyno82(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2018
OKorowanta:
Jobless people.
The clocking is just coincidental.
What's now topical about this?
Everything naim dem won take trend. undecided
for ya mind.... Who no no, no no & he no sabi. #dontreloottheloot
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Na this woman born this stupid boy abi
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by charijee(f): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Let those that know tell us what we don't know. We're waiting

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Henitan24(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
somadinho10:
bros don't be offended but when do you actually do your bbqgrills or are you a Robot?.... Once again no vex

is the executive manager, he has people working for him so he can supervise them while typing cheesy btw learn to mind your business as well no vex o just a saying... once again no vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by pathogen: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
what does it matter they sha look happy. leave them.
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by dahmie101(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2018
In other news, most flexible platform for your financial problems, powered by sterling bank. you don't have a sterling bank account? no worries, not necessary... just follow the link https://snapcash.ng/invite/1530193852603...
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
so someone cannot hold his mother anyway he likes because he is now a star , abi?
sad sad
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Diso60090(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I saw wizzy with a yellow Barrett the other time and the first thing that came into my mind was norse man. I'm not saying wizzy is a 'mate' ooh, but some of the signs he gave in that music � video � with tiwa are siggies of NM.

If you know, you know grin

You know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by flex04(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Fahrenhite:
This post is just as irrelevant as the poster font that can disable someone's eye.

as in eeh
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Diso60090(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Confirm blue queen clear road

shocked
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by consultancy: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
I saw wizzy with a yellow Barrett the other time and the first thing that came into my mind was norse man. I'm not saying wizzy is a 'mate' ooh, but some of the signs he gave in that music � video � with tiwa are siggies of NM.

u dnt knw anythin. what has a yellow beret got to do with a Norse??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Sheusheu: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Is it called clock or claw?!
I wonder o Na 'claw' dz mumus dey refer to as clock

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Born2Breed(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Vikings and Yellow beret kwa!!!

I salute oh!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Seanmike(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2018
WIZKID IS NOT AN ARO MATE, IF U KNW U KNW
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2018
lazy Nigeria youth will always look closely at wot celebrities did to derive anytin in order to claim their relevance.
Abeg wu cultism don epp before, Its hardly u find a very hardworking citizens engaging in cultism.
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Barzinime(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
They wont see the RCCG wristband on her grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by nathanjohn2808: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
Use your time for your personal development not pocknossing around.
Pocknosing is their busy and this is personal development for them (getting a front page worthy news).
They are bloggers
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Ebuka6841(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Blv
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Nahum777(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2018
The font on your phone though. I mean, who blogs with such font?
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by lonlytroy(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

And where have horse man take you to?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by okenwaa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Iwu ezigbo 48.
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by PropertyDeals(f): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
All well and good for the young chap.
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by ogolomachi(f): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
wizzy knew he was clocking but the mama only held her son hand
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by nomenclature(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wetin you know about norsemen,when norsemen become yellow.....just dey online dey spill wetin una no know........
Kastonkastroll:

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Dollarship(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mtcheww next
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by gentlepman: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
All i see is flowing love of mother and son. Heart u wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by sexdoll: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
is that why he's always saying aro in his songs?
Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by Sinof(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
somadinho10:
bros don't be offended but when do you actually do your bbqgrills or are you a Robot?.... Once again no vex
Even Me Been Want Ask Am That Same Question Because Him Dey Comment 4 Every Thread. Maybe He Has A Social Media Handler

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking by tripoli007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
bejick:

Norsemen no dey use yellow barret bro

U dry mind the mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.