Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) (59264 Views)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Trying to start an Arab spring in the wrong country
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by ofwest47(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lazy idiot,what type of local handy work training did he learn, this is the type of boys who came to Lagos to join one terrorist gang or the other but because of serious security system in Lagos State this is no more possible so he decided to take his life.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by JSJDJDWSHW: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Rajahbite(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Police can lie !

[s][/s]

Oti said: “Divisional Police Officer, Ojodu, received a distress call that a man set himself ablaze and raced to the scene with some officers. When the police arrived, they put out the fire and rushed the man to the Lagos State Emergency Centre, where he is being treated. [b][/b]

Even after Mazi Ben Chinedu don tell us say na dem put out the fire b4 calling the olokpa
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Simon0160(m): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2018
He is 100% right. He said he was tired of the suffering n smiling of Naija. Dis is how d Arab uprising started in Tunisia but Nigerians are insensible to it
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by omoelerin1: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Taich:
I rather kill myself then to set myself ablaze. They should have allowed him to die, who is going to be taking care of him now? who will pay his hospital bills? If he is treated OK, what is he going to be doing once he is discharged from hospital??
What is wrong with the black man
We are black in thinking, action and planning.
We excel in wickedness and every other dark vices we can think of.
Stop looking down on yourself simply because you are black. It is an epitome of low esteem.
Every wickedness in this world originates from the white. It happens everyday in the West where a man will just carry a gun and shoot several people before he shoot himself dead.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by isnovic(m): 5:00am On Jul 07, 2018
The comment alone shows you why Nigeria remains where it is presently.

The first Arab spring started in Tunisia on the same account: the reaction was a stone cold protest that took the Arab sub-continent by storm.

It deposed so many sit-tight presidents and ushered a better society for them.

The fact that ANY Nigeria should get to the point of despondency should rally the country around the real issue and make sure his death or attempt of death is not for nought.

Why can’t things get better today, for those who say no condition is permanent.

Why can’t we live decently, assured of the minimum comfort of life like food, health, clothing, basic amenities, infrastructure and a minimum pay cheques.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Billygee2u: 5:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Movic1:
Suicide is a cowards way of quitting. He didn't pass his message well. He should have wrapped Nigeria flag to his body.

After voting buhari you wan run leave us. lol, the people around be like you going no where we go suffer dz suffer 2geda cheesy. Dm pour am Holy water grin
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Billygee2u: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Everyone has a threshold beyond which they break.

Some it's as "little" as a lover cheating on them...others failing JAMB.

These might sound ridiculous or petty but it's hard to wear their shoes.

Lets just offer our sympathies and move on.

PS - If only he had held on, maybe his breakthrough was just around the corner
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Caseless: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2018
He did not die? His situation just got worse. grin

Yeye! He wants to pull a Tunisian that caused Arab spring.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Dave0116(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2018
davillian:
Finally i collected my PVC today. Buhari must go
at which state and please when did you register?
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by ceeceeco: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Jodhar:
This is the same thing a man did in Tunisia and the people poured into the streets and brought down the government, that was the beginning of the Arab spring but this is Nigeria, my people will just continue with their miserable lives because nobody wan die. Some will even campaign and vote for our oppressors in exchange for a little cash or gift. What a fvcked up country!!
Exactly my point. Nigerians are so foolish. They will collect peanuts from these corrupt politicians and enjoy the money for only 4 days then suffer for 4 years. senseless animals.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2018
this exact thing started revolution in Egypt #theENDisNear
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Taich(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
majekdom2:
reminds me of patienc jonathan " she will rather kill herself than commit suicide". Are you related grin

Lol
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by Taich(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
PearlStreet:

Your father can be regarded as an herdsman cos you reason like a cow.

Maybe your right or wrong. What if I am right? Well that's my opinion and I think that's closest to reality in Nigeria.
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by davillian(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Dave0116:

at which state and please when did you register?

Registered last year august but dint know when the card was ready because I dint get any message had to go check and they gave me dint spend 5mins there .
I'm in Lagos
Re: Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) by pokipoki: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Movic1:
Suicide is a cowards way of quitting. He didn't pass his message well. He should have wrapped Nigeria flag to his body.

After voting buhari you wan run leave us. lol, the people around be like you going no where we go suffer dz suffer 2geda cheesy. Dm pour am Holy water grin
Suicide is mental issues problem. Rich people also commit suicide too.
https://www.nairaland.com/4603708/nigerian-student-kills-herself-hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.