Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija (47487 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mayormick(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
ou are very correct, I know of some people dat rays of sun had turned their face to black but if u see their stomach and thighs; u will know they are naturally fair in complexion.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mayormick(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Nigerians love saying thrash just cos they hate someone, Cant you see that picture was taking when people still use java and symbian phones, when picture quality was zero, besides Nina's complexion shows she has always been fair, but as she gets older, she takes care of herself more, Not every fair person is bleaching, Nigerians needs to get this into their head.
You are very correct. I know of people dat the rays of sun had darken their face but if u see their stomach or thigh, u will know they are naturally fair in complexion!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by ddjay: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Chai grin

This bleaching cream dey move market sha grin
my dear,if u start selling it,u go make your own 30 billion
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Tundeobama(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Could be the camera quality though, people that bleach usually have dark knuckles, burnt feet and this pale yellow complexion but hers is a neat light skin.
u still living in dark ages a good bleach will do just to that.Ask imo girls they sabi bleaching.No 1 in Nigeria that's why they are next to edo in ashawo market.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Austinoiz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Op, abeg, who be Nina abi Nanni?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Justcards: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
computer0810:
there will always be a fool like dis
...and always a troll with no contribution whatsoever to the subject matter.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by desgiezd(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

She dark, she no fine

she kum bleach, she no still fine.

You bad oo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Of course you moderators know this story was first published when she was in the house and long debunked by her sister, right? It's why I hardly take this forum as a reliable source of information. Amateur non-investigative bloggers have long turned this place into a playground. The same way jambites here have killed and water down serious discussions.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mostHandsome01: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayormick:
You are very correct. I know of people dat the rays of sun had darken their face but if u see their stomach or thigh, u will know they are naturally fair in complexion!
you are very right.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mostHandsome01: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rosebloom:

I so want to give you a hug right now...
You couldn't have said it better.
dont mind sentimental people.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by god2good: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Nigerians love saying thrash just cos they hate someone, Cant you see that picture was taking when people still use java and symbian phones, when picture quality was zero, besides Nina's complexion shows she has always been fair, but as she gets older, she takes care of herself more, Not every fair person is bleaching, Nigerians needs to get this into their head.
remember God dey o. Haha ! u mean taking care of her self turn her skin to another person body
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mostHandsome01: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I was waiting to see if someone would be smart enough to figure this out, and you were. Poor lighting, bad camera made her look dark. Like one of my friends I grew up with who has always been extremely lightskin from birth, I saw some of our old pictures and she was looking darker than usual because of the poor camera quality and bad lighting. Nina is obviously naturally fair.
i wonder why people cant seem to understand these things.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nina is almost albino...she even used to blush like something else, bad belle people will never understand simple things like camera resolution being better in 2018
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Akingolam: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Message me on 08101232790(Whatsapp) to learn how to make money every month with a one time fee of 1600 or just go to https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Godsaves to find out for yourself
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Seetto: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Hypo go wipe o!

grin grin grin
U no go kill me with laugh grin but seriously these ladies no get joy.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
Chai grin

This bleaching cream dey move market sha grin

You can start to be like Bo Bo whiskey smiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by sinaj(f): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

You can start to be like Bo Bo whiskey smiley
I cant afford their hypo o!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Dellycole: 5:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

She dark, she no fine

she kum bleach, she no still fine.

After the bleaching, she's fine o.
You can look at the pic again.
Meanwhile, I hate bleaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.