Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice (13388 Views)

Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by stane007: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law, who was recently in the news after he bought a house in Lekki area of Lagos as a birthday gift, has disclosed that he once gained admission to study Medicine twice but lack of finance did not allow him to pursue the offers.

According to the stand-up comedian his mum who financed his education, could not afford the fees through medical school,  though he was not explicit on the role his father played.  Seyi Law who eventually studied Computer Science at Lagos State Polytechnic, also had this to say on 'celebrity breakups' in the interview with Punch's correspondent;

“The truth of the matter is that we get to see celebrity break-ups because they are always in the limelight. We have celebrities that have stayed together in marriages but people hardly talk about them. They like talking about the bad ones.

“Celebrity marriage break-up is like plane crashes. We hardly talk about flights that took off safely and landed safely. So, break-ups happen everywhere in all professions; but people don’t talk about them because they are not in the limelight.

“Marriage institution is sweet and tedious at the same time, we just keep hoping that we’ll keep understanding one another."

On comedy being a lucrative business, Seyi Law said;

“A lot of people know that comedy is lucrative. If you see how far I’ve come, then you’ll know how lucrative the profession is. This is basically the business I do. I got married out of it. I am able to take good care of my family. So, I will say it’s quite good.”

Asked what his fans should be expecting from him in the last six months of the year, the ace comedian said the Seyi Law 2018 tour that started in Canada in February and had moved to Dublin and London would continue in Port Harcourt, Abuja and other cities in Nigeria and Africa.

On a man who abused his daughter on social media last year, Seyi said, “We have sorted that out a long time ago. Thank God, we were able to come to a comprise.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-gained-admission-to-study-medicine-twice-seyi-law/

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Alphafeezay(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Why arent you a Dr?

funny doctor..... serious medical accidents averted. lol

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2018
This guy again how is it our business sad go back to school if you want to and stop disturbing us undecided

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Homeboiy: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Linus Ejike

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Joshmodest(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
its the lords doing and it's marvelous in our sight.....so many lives wuld have been lost
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by DIYhackers: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Comedians and lies

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Riversides2003(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Show us your addmision letters. You want to be like liar Mohammed now abi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
He would have abused the profession.
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by kingsfire: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
Linus Ejike
21 savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by vickyfelix: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
kk
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by LazyNairalander(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
God was actually preparing you for comedy.
Imagine a comedian doctor, that will be very disastrous as both the sick and healthy ones will keep coming closer.
Anyway I am proud of what you have become.
I love his jokes even though I don't understand what his saying most times.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by ajahinnousa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
God's way and ours differs
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by baby124: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
There is no proof. All these jobless celebrities that want to trend. That is how Duncan Mighty claimed NMS and was disgraced.lol.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
And you chose to be an unfunny comedian ?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by 9jaown(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
Linus Ejike

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by mytime24(f): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
So how come ur name is seyi "Law" angry
Nd nt seyi "medicine" tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Tuns20(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
stane007:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law, who was recently in the news after he bought a house in Lekki area of Lagos as a birthday gift, has disclosed that he once gained admission to study Medicine twice but lack of finance did not allow him to pursue the offers.

According to the stand-up comedian his mum who financed his education, could not afford the fees through medical school,  though he was not explicit on the role his father played.  Seyi Law who eventually studied Computer Science at Lagos State Polytechnic, also had this to say on 'celebrity breakups' in the interview with Punch's correspondent;

“The truth of the matter is that we get to see celebrity break-ups because they are always in the limelight. We have celebrities that have stayed together in marriages but people hardly talk about them. They like talking about the bad ones.

“Celebrity marriage break-up is like plane crashes. We hardly talk about flights that took off safely and landed safely. So, break-ups happen everywhere in all professions; but people don’t talk about them because they are not in the limelight.

“Marriage institution is sweet and tedious at the same time, we just keep hoping that we’ll keep understanding one another."

On comedy being a lucrative business, Seyi Law said;

“A lot of people know that comedy is lucrative. If you see how far I’ve come, then you’ll know how lucrative the profession is. This is basically the business I do. I got married out of it. I am able to take good care of my family. So, I will say it’s quite good.”

Asked what his fans should be expecting from him in the last six months of the year, the ace comedian said the Seyi Law 2018 tour that started in Canada in February and had moved to Dublin and London would continue in Port Harcourt, Abuja and other cities in Nigeria and Africa.

On a man who abused his daughter on social media last year, Seyi said, “We have sorted that out a long time ago. Thank God, we were able to come to a comprise.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-gained-admission-to-study-medicine-twice-seyi-law/

All this celebrities be forming grass to grace stories..i was once poor..msthew..very soon he'll tell us unilag gave him scholarship but because he didn't have transport money to akoka he had to let go..Linus ofobrukata 1..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
And you ended to be a....... grin grin
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by bedspread: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
There are Only 2 Doctors in Nigeria as at Today;
Dr. Sid and
Small Doctor..

The Others are either on Strike or Have Moved to Greener Pastures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by uriris: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Should have changed your name to Seyi medicine instead of Seyi law

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Didcot: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Seyi Law and so?

Will you shut the fu...ck up!

Who your story epp?
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Still not too late..... He can reapply....
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by seguno2: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
DIYhackers:
Comedians and lies

Like Lai Mohammed and APC grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by seguno2: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Still not too late..... He can reapply....

So you don’t know when someone is telling lies
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by usebog: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Biggybambam2: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is he a Nigerian celebrity?

Really don't know him
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
bedspread:
There are Only 2 Doctors in Nigeria as at Today;
Dr. Sid and
Small Doctor..

The Others are either on Strike or Have Moved to Greener Pastures
Is small doctor a medical doctor?
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
seguno2:

So you don’t know when someone is telling lies

Let's kuku send him to med school and Duncan mighty to NDA.....
Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by Lexusgs430: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Is small doctor a medical doctor?

A Doctor is a Doctor..... Was Barrister a Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice by sammyuche(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
And so fuckn what... Does that make you special?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Rihanna Spotted Kissing....{photos} / Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy / Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.