Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures (418 Views)

Kenyan Strangles 3-Yr-Old Son To Death Because Her Boyfriend Didn't Want A Child / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by ViaFast: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Osun Police Command has arrested one Folashade Olawale, 42, and two others for allegedly setting ablaze the house of her stepwife, Olawale Kadija, 20, killing the stepwife’s 3-year-old daughter.

According to Olafimihan Adeoye, Osun Commissioner of Police, the husband of the suspect, Oba Morufudeen Olawale, 45, the Alabudo of Abudo in Egbedore LGA of Osun, reported the incident to the police.

Adeoye said the suspect and her accomplices, at about 1am, on June 6, set the house ablaze and the inferno led to the death of the stepwife’s daughter, while the stepwife herself was seriously injured.

Investigation revealed that Folashade is the third wife of the king, while the victim is his fourth wife. The suspect confirmed to journalists that she was jealous of the fourth wife and only engaged the hoodlums to beat her and not to set the house ablaze.

Before getting married to the king, Folasade had divorced two different men and gave birth to eight children. The suspect said she gave birth to only one child for the monarch and the child died sometimes ago.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13201/jealous-queen-sets-house-ablaze-kills-3-yr-old-step-daughter-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by ViaFast: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Bad people
Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Live winch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69128141:
Live winch!

I got worried that I might be addicted to nairaland, but then I keep noticing this funny username on every thread.

Who ever uses this username; Do you sleep ? Do you have a real life outside of nairaland ? Sorry to ask, but I think I might be addicted, but yours seems worse.

Except you earn your own money staying online 247, in which case, you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

I got worried that I might be addicted to nairaland, but then I keep noticing this funny username on every thread.

Who ever uses this username; Do you sleep ? Do you have a real life outside of nairaland ? Sorry to ask, but I think I might be addicted, but yours seems worse.

Except you earn your own money staying online 247, in which case, you are lucky.
The latter part of your comment SUMS it up.
Guess you've made $3200 before in 28 days as extra income?
Ok.
Thanks for noticing us, that means we doing things right
We've been here over 2 years but we just started this less than a month ago.
To God be the glory.
While others are snoring, we keep vigil to listen to the alert.
Enjoy your weekend my brother.
#GratefulHeart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69128268:

Have you made $3200 before in 28 days?
Ok.
Thanks for noticing us, thay means we doing things right

I do not make dollars, but my annual balance sheet does have amazing figures though. I spend more than that monthly actually.
Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69128268:

Have you made $3200 before in 28 days?
Ok.
Thanks for noticing us, that means we doing things right
We've been here over 2 years but we just started this less than a month ago.
You God be the glory.
While others are snoring, we keep vigil to listen to the alert.
Enjoy your weekend my brother.
#GratefulHeart

Listening to alert sounds great.
Re: Jealous Queen Sets House Ablaze, Kills 3-yr-old Step Daughter - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2018
I thank God for your life too.
Would have loved to edit the money part of the comment tho.

So, I beg to take my leave at this point.
Have a nice day ahead sir.
Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Desperate Young Lady Who Stole 3-week-old Baby / Man Caught With 12 Stolen Cars Reveals Why He Went Into Car Snatching(pic / Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.