Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions (419 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions by arinze198(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Dare-devil armed robbers invaded a branch of SLOT Communication Company Nigeria Limited in Lagos, carted away different products worth millions of Naira and escaped.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at the company’s branch located at Lekki Phase One area of Lagos in the early hours of the morning.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/robbers-wreck-havoc-slot-cart-away-millions/

Re: Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions by tsephanyah(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
NPAz failure

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak
Re: Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions by Kharol1234: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2018
this banana grl above me u dae sel banana?
Re: Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions by tolugar: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
NPAz failure

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

Re: Robbers Wreck Havoc At SLOT, Cart Away Millions by michlins(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2018
With the imei, the phones can be useless other gadgets I don't know what to do about them

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... / Man Cries Out As Police Shoots And Destroys His Car In Port Harcourt / BREAKING NEWS: Tension In Jos As Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.