Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges (22545 Views)

Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fyno:
from your name, I know there is wisdom in you.
This corrupt Fulani govt has used every arsenal at their disposal to attack the Senate so as cajole them to do their Billings just as they did to the judiciary, but Thank God for the few senators like Saraki and co!, They have defended Democracy, we just have a jihadist who sees himself as God, his supporters thinks he's perfect and you wonder the number of educated illiterates we have as friends.
They only control the lower and appeals courts. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by seguno2: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kog45:
Pls tell us the difference between Kwarans and Lagosians under Bukola Saraki and Bola Tinubu.

Sometimes am agape seeing some condemning Bukola and at the same time praising Tinubu.

Less crying in Lagos cos of her status as market hub of Africa,remove it and you see Tinubu's unclothedness.

No differences between Tinubu and Bukola when it comes to politics.

The two are very mean politicians with one motive subjecting people to their political caves and if not why do we have Tinubu's wife as senator.

No doubt that Tinubu is a worse slave owner than Saraki just like Madam Tinubu who continued to sell her fellow Nigerians as slaves to unscrupulous, criminal whites even after their government had banned the trade.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by AseleAsele18(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
We are not lawyers but after a careful n birds eye view of the case, we knew the SP will be left off the hook

Congrats sir!
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by gr8tone: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
WizzPoll:

you don't know the difference between evidence and hear say

The court does not do emotions. Watch this video and be educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIJK8viYyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs_U3MfySRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdhUM6VtRw
The judge said that the evidence gathered are based on hear say and you said I don't know what means? You have low knowledge of comprehension
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dappertwayne:
The office of the AGF needs to do something about its abysmally low record in securing conviction against high-profile criminals like Saraki. It's a shame, something is wrong somewhere
MODIFIED
So After almost 4 years on NL, i finally get FTC

Bro nothing is wrong its apc plus Buhari that got it wrong. I'm not supporting looting but give me one good and proven example where saraki has looted just one I know you will say kwara state pls is it not the Kwara state where he served as governor that suppose to charge him then why Fed govt

Pls did saraki ever served as a minister or vice president of federal republic of Nigeria ever before he became governor and the Senate president

Ok on asset declaration pls did Buhari live or lead by example to declare his asset Hell No, so anyone that refused to declare his asset has the right to do so if number one citizen refused to do so pls what is your case now or what crime did saraki committed give us a proven fact Pls?

Pls guys use your senses God gave you to use it. Always sit back do analysis, compile facts, get figure right, check the occurrence if it's new or old, draw a table of judgement then ask yourself a honest question then you won't look un-inform and naive.

Tell Buhari to declare his assets and let's see if others will not follow.

Pls saraki has no case. Mr saraki go home God has disgraced and punished liars, bloody old fools let them go back to saraki is a armed robber they will still fail, mind you apc rats I'm.not saraki fan but just hate looking for unecessary ways to pull fellow human down I hate it.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dappertwayne:
The office of the AGF needs to do something about its abysmally low record in securing conviction against high-profile criminals like Saraki. It's a shame, something is wrong somewhere
MODIFIED

i swear i hate saraki too but with how much of a villan Buhari is, i am beginning to like him.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by femmjo: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Case closed.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by tuniski: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
iloveyou82:
Offa robbery case is not over.
So, thief saraki can not stil do anyhow.
Hatred will only harm you. Nothing will happen to Saraki other than him joining other patriots to send buhari back to Daura!

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by iloveyou82(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
tuniski:

Hatred will only harm you. Nothing will happen to Saraki other than him joining other patriots to send buhari back to Daura!
APC has 65 senators, and they are 13 idiotic saraki in Senate.

That means, APC can boast of 52 senator's and many Igbo will decamp like Sunday oji.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by springtech(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dappertwayne:
MODIFIED

LMAO.

AGF?

Do we even have one?
Is that one competent?

You need to hear that guy talk. You will be ashamed on his behalf.

I sometime wonder how he rose thru the ranks sef.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by tuniski: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
iloveyou82:
APC has 65 senators, and they are 13 idiotic saraki in Senate.

That means, APC can boast of 52 senator's and many Igbo will decamp like Sunday oji.

It is not about having majority or not, I am talking about general elections of 2019! This administration is over already!
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by romenna: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
saraki shud hit them hard this time!
fight ur enemy to the end, no retreat!
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by iloveyou82(f): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
tuniski:

It is not about having majority or not, I am talking about general elections of 2019! This administration is over already!
the only difficult state for buhari to penetrate is Enugu and abia.
But kalu has assured us of 75% of eligible Igbo's, not idiotic pigs of Biafra.
So in all states in Nigeria except Enugu, buhari will get more than 50% of eligible votes.

1 Like

Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by WizzPoll: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
gr8tone:
The judge said that the evidence gathered are based on hear say and you said I don't know what means? You have low knowledge of comprehension

you obviously did not watch the video
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by lielbree: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dappertwayne:
MODIFIED
Abeg shut up
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by bbxxxxxx: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
chronique:
as much as i'm not a fan of saraki, i'd love to congratulate him on his victory. do i believe saraki is corrupt? yes,i think so. reasons being the fact that 99.9% of nigerian politicians are corrupt. that being said,this just proves that the total anti-corruption war of the federal govt,is complete nonsense. how can federal govt be prosecuting someone of saraki's calibre based on hear say? the current attorney general of the federation is a complete slowpoke. my late lawyer once told me that court cases are won in the chambers and not in the court room and when i asked how,he told me how well you prepare for a case,gather facts and evidences,determines what goes on in the court room. it's a shame that the federal govt is wasting our money to pay lawyers who can't do proper jobs,and then telling us they are fighting corruption. everything about this govt is complete child's play. and to think that the vice president is even a lawyer,makes it more annoying. we just have a set of brain dead morons collecting money and claiming they are working but in reality,they are doing nothing.
. On point.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by tuniski: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
iloveyou82:
the only difficult state for buhari to penetrate is Enugu and abia.
But kalu has assured us of 75% of eligible Igbo's, not idiotic pigs of Biafra.
So in all states in Nigeria except Enugu, buhari will get more than 50% of eligible votes.
Kalu can't deliver his household for buhari! Buhari will thrashed starting from the north.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by kmaster007: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
shame
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by bbxxxxxx: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
cyrilamx:
Nigeria judiciary is the most corrupt entity and apologist of corruption. The same modus operandi the juduciary has been using to free corrupt VIPs yet never bat an eyelid at long incarceration without trials of commoners in awaiting trial. They freed Ibori and other top crooks until a British court helped us to convict him. Nigerians celebrated his return same way many are celebrating Saraki's acquittal not out of love but to oil their engine of hatred for the President. i gat no love for any politicians because none affect me in anyway with their loots....
can you highlight the issue with this judgement to justify your claim that the judge was corrupt.
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by gr8tone: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
WizzPoll:

you obviously did not watch the video
ok
Re: Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges by CioAngels(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
I knew the moment AGF coerced EFCC to hand over the high profile cases to him, that was when the case was won. The rest case files will go same way as Sarakis' as long as money plays the
correct game. Magu, sorry, the Agf rendered you inconpetent. The laws are made for the defenceless masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) / How Buhari Whittled Down Governors’ Powers / Why Did Adekunle Make This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.