Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) (7174 Views)

Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... / Sim Blocking... What The Hell Is Going On / Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by festwiz(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2018
OP, if you don't want to root your device, simply disabling than should work just fine.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
zeus9634:
Get an iPhone end of wahala. Thank me later
ehn ehn
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
festwiz:
OP, if you don't want to root your device, simply disabling than should work just fine.
didn't work
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2018
iammo:

Firstly go to settings and make sure the app doesn't have access to internet, then use xender to locate all apk files on your device and delete them. I once battled a sturborn Trojan like that on my android phone and couldn't root my phone, if not for xender that I used in deleting all apk files
I'll try that thanks
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by austinereds(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2018
you Don collect Trojan virus. look for a way to delete using Xander. if you can't try a software engineer who could do that for you.
please it's not every pop up images or adverts you click.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by phemmyfour: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
ZoeyJ:
These two apps (backtools & camera tools) keeps popping back up on my phone even after I've flashed, forced stop and uninstalled numerous times.
Root your phone and remove them. Then flash your phone
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by toofit007: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2018
ZoeyJ:

I flashed and it still happened
OK override the present operating system with a new operating system of the same type. That is the best way of flashing a phone. Don't forget that there is difference between flashing and factory reset.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
toofit007:
OK override the present operating system with a new operating system of the same type. That is the best way of flashing a phone. Don't forget that there is difference between flashing and factory reset.
pxjosh:
Which phone are you using? You can try kingroot.
toofit007:
Alright thanks
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Androidking: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
The truth is one:
its a chines phone and u don't want to tell us the name of the phone and it's bad for us .
Another truth is you did not flash the phone u just reset the phone .
Flashing is 100% d solution u are not the first person to encounter such problem. Better still flash it with another computer .

But like I said flashing d phone is 100% it solution for it ,
Rooting and uninstalling it is another 100% solution .
But the best is to flash it and make sure u don't restore ur apps from PC /same PC / or memory card again . just download fresh apps from play store .
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Androidking:
The truth is one:
its a chines phone and u don't want to tell us the name of the phone and it's bad for us .
Flashing is 100% d solution u are not the first person to encounter such problem. Better still flash it with another computer .

But the best is to flash it and make sure u don't restore ur apps from PC /same PC / or memory card again . just download fresh apps from play store .
Good luck
what's the best way to root?
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by droopyd: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Androidking:
The truth is one:

Good luck

Oga Sir, depending on the phone, I can categorically tell you that Flashing doesn't do much. Tecno W2 in particular has this problem and it seems the stock ROM comes with a particular malware which lays dormant until it strikes (I have no idea what triggers it). All the stock ROMs I've tried all have the malware, so even after flashing, it's only a matter of time before you're back at the same point you started.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Androidking: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
droopyd:

Oga Sir, depending on the phone, I can categorically tell you that Flashing doesn't do much. Tecno W2 in particular has this problem and it seems the stock ROM comes with a particular malware which lays dormant until it strikes (I have no idea what triggers it). All the stock ROMs I've tried all have the malware, so even after flashing, it's only a matter of time before you're back at the same point you started.

If u take it to tecno and dey flash it for u my dear nothing is coning back unless , ur PC has d virus or sd card , as wen u want to copy file , or a particular site , original stockroom from tecno doest come with malware . if not everyone using d same phone will pile up at tecno office

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Androidking: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
ZoeyJ:

what's the best way to root?

Its very difficult / stressful root to android 7.0 and above . I don't know how to as a matter of fact I lost interest because I hardly see d reason any more ,simply make out time take it calcare d will do d rest for u , go with ur receipt.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Androidking:

Its very difficult / stressful root to android 7.0 and above . I don't know how to as a matter of fact I lost interest because I hardly see d reason any more ,simply make out time take it calcare d will do d rest for u , go with ur receipt.
thanks
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by droopyd: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Androidking:

If u take it to tecno and dey flash it for u my dear nothing is coning back unless , ur PC has d virus or sd card , as wen u want to copy file , or a particular site , original stockroom from tecno doest come with malware . if not everyone using d same phone will pile up at tecno office

Been there, done that, still came back. I'm telling you, that phone's stock Rom is infected and it's only a matter of time before the malware manifests. I've seen others complain too.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2018
more .
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
ZoeyJ:
more .
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59am On Jul 31, 2018
ZoeyJ:
more .
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2018
finally fixed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / Airtel Illegal Account Deduction / Nokia 5.1 Plus(Nokia X5) Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.