Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) (7171 Views)

Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... / Sim Blocking... What The Hell Is Going On / Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
These two apps keeps popping back up on my phone even after I've flashed, forced stop and uninstalled numerous times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
No one has anything to say. lalasticlala please frontpage
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by suckmyPENIS: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2018
ZoeyJ:
No one has anything to say.
lalasticlala please frontpage
those are systems core apps...don't uninstall them again they have a purpose being there.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by masterfactor(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Root ur phone and save ur self from all this wahala. Thank me later
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
those are systems core apps...don't uninstall them again they have a purpose being there.
it's not among the phone's inbuilt app
it's saved in downloaded.
look at the picture

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Ejadike(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Flash your device.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ejadike:
Flash your device.
I've done that
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Ejadike(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
those don't seem like system apps
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by suckmyPENIS: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZoeyJ:

it's not among the phone's inbuilt app
it's saved in downloaded.
look at the picture
what type of phone do you use?
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by suckmyPENIS: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ejadike:
those don't seem like system apps
just crosschecked now
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by abumeinben(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Are you a female lady? grin

And is your phone Tecno?

This class of appwares are common with female Tecno users, who just keep saying yes to pop-ups on any website upandan. Then the phone will start rebooting itself, or when it's bored, it'll play music grin or snap pishor by e own sef grin.

You've been hacked, woman! The firmware has been dealt with. You may have to get another, sadly.

Please don't bother rooting your phone. From experience with a phone I knew well about, she got another after I rooted, flashed, and re-rooted the 4 time.

Edit:
ZoeyJ:
Well it's another plus one for thee today. I pray over thee: This week, a new smart phone shall fall on the. The one that'll never show those apps angry. You shall have data sub scholarship for 12 months. The phone camera shall be sharp and the color shall be pink grin. "They" shall not pick your pocket o. And you shall live long to impress your family, community and generation. cool
Amen?

toofit007
festwiz
samuelchimmy
phemmyfour
pxjosh
iammo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by pxjosh(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZoeyJ:
These two apps (backtools & camera tools) keeps popping back up on my phone even after I've flashed, forced stop and uninstalled numerous times.
Do they pop up ads or any other thing on your phone? They may be spurious apps built as system core app so it will be hard for you to get rid of them. I used to have same issues then.

The solution that works everytime for me is to get your phone rooted, download titanium backup and then use it to delete the apps from your phone. Make sure you don't delete any other core apps, just the ones giving you issues.

That should fix it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
That's a Trojan. Flashing won't help. Use the tips above to fix it

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Hisduchess(f): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
suckmyPENIS:

ur moniker though cheesy
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by suckmyPENIS: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hisduchess:

ur moniker though cheesy
you like wink
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by toofit007: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZoeyJ:
These two apps (backtools & camera tools) keeps popping back up on my phone even after I've flashed, forced stop and uninstalled numerous times.
it is virus, the operating system of your phone has been corrupted, the only solution is flashing factory reset will not save you. I am somewhat convinced that you are using a tecno phone.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It may be a malware. Disable them that's all.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by leonard002(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uninstall the apps, change your advertising id on Google, log out of Google, reboot your phone and login again.

problem solved.

PS. let me know if this works for you!

Visit my Facebook page for more information!

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by calddon(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Malware,
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by zeus9634: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Get an iPhone end of wahala. Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Phone bloatware can not be deleted by flashing, if you delete some of those file by any means you might be tempering with some of the phones hardware component
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Root your phone and Uninstall them with SuperSu.
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2018
pxjosh:
Do they pop up ads or any other thing on your phone? They may be spurious apps built as system core app so it will be hard for you to get rid of them. I used to have same issues then.

The solution that works everytime for me is to get your phone rooted, download titanium backup and then use it to delete the apps from your phone. Make sure you don't delete any other core apps, just the ones giving you issues.

That should fix it.
how do I root?
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2018
toofit007:
it is virus, the operating system of your phone has been corrupted, the only solution is flashing factory reset will not save you. I am somewhat convinced that you are using a tecno phone.
I flashed and it still happened
Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by iammo(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2018
ZoeyJ:

I flashed and it still happened

Firstly go to settings and make sure the app doesn't have access to internet, then use xender to locate all apk files on your device and delete them. I once battled a sturborn Trojan like that on my android phone and couldn't root my phone, if not for xender that I used in deleting all apk files

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO) by pxjosh(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2018
ZoeyJ:

how do I root?
Which phone are you using? You can try kingroot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Tips: How To Make Your Blackberry Load Faster. / My Experience With Carl Care And Callus Miller PH And The Infinix Zero 3 / Jumia's SODA S2 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.