Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Students Going To Coventry This September - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Going To Coventry This September (468 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / I Want To Sue My Poly If School Fails To Open This September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Going To Coventry This September by Torough: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Hello,

I'll be resuming Coventry University this September, I'd like to know if there's anyone else going so we can share information or tips regarding accommodation, etc. If you resumed earlier this year or you're currently a student at Coventry, your input will be much appreciated.

Thank You
Gabriel.

(1) (Reply)

OOU Commences The Sale Of Post-utme/de Admission Screening Forms For 2018/2019 / Examine The Characteristics And Duties Of The State To Its Citizens. / Any Basketball Players In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.