Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? (10293 Views)

Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Chinese Ambassador Awards 47 UNICAL Students, To Enrol In Afro-asian Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Visagemedia(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14
Looking for a university to enrol in this September?

Discover why Maduka University Enugu should be your number-one choice.

Embarking on your university journey is an exciting step, but with so many choices, selecting the right institution can be a task. Maduka University, Enugu, is a beacon of academic excellence, designed to nurture your potential and guide you towards success.

A focus on practical learning

Maduka University goes beyond traditional learning.

Our cutting-edge programmes, offered in fields like engineering, computing, law, pharmacy, business, health sciences, and social sciences, are designed to equip you with the practical skills you need to succeed in the real world.

Whether it's through state-of-the-art facilities or industry-experienced lecturers, we ensure that our graduates are prepared to tackle the challenges and opportunities of tomorrow.

A transformative learning environment

At Maduka University, education is a transformative journey, not just an experience. We foster a dynamic environment that encourages critical thinking, innovation, and a sense of civic responsibility.

Our commitment to cutting-edge technology ensures you learn with the latest tools and resources, preparing you for global competitiveness.

A vision for greatness

A new generation of leaders, equipped with the skills and mindset to drive development and positive changes, is what Maduka University envisions, shaping the future.

We believe in nurturing well-rounded individuals with a strong ethical foundation, excellent communication skills, and the ability to think critically.

A Diverse Range of Programmes to Spark Your Passion

No matter your academic aspirations, Maduka University has a programme to ignite your passion. Explore our diverse offerings across multiple schools:

School of Business and Social Sciences: Develop your skills in Accounting, Economics, Mass Communication, International Relations, and Transport Management.

School of Health Sciences: Explore the fields of anatomy, physiology, public health, biochemistry, physiotherapy, medical laboratory science, medicine and surgery, and nursing science.

School of Pharmacy:
Pharmaceuticals for quality health and business.

School of Computing and Engineering:

Master the art of information technology, computer science, cybersecurity, software engineering, civil engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, and computer engineering.

School of Law: Obtain a law degree and shape the future of justice.

Pre-Degree Programme: Haven't you written JAMB? This programme paves the way for your academic aspirations.

A Supportive Community for Lifelong Growth
Maduka University understands that education extends far beyond textbooks.

We offer a supportive and enriching environment that fosters your personal growth.

Whether you're looking to develop your leadership skills, explore your creative side, or simply make lifelong friendships, our diverse range of extracurricular activities and support services will help you thrive. Making education accessible

Maduka University is committed to providing a world-class education without a high price tag.

A seamless application process

Ready to join our vibrant community? Applying to Maduka University is a simple process for the 2024–2025 academic session.

Visit our website (https://madukauniversity.edu.ng/) to download the application form, explore programme details, and get clear instructions on application submission.

The admissions team is also happy to answer any questions you may have; reach out via phone (08055091802, 09157893107) or email (admissions@madukauniversity.edu.ng).

At Maduka University, embrace the future.

Don't settle for an ordinary university experience.

We at Maduka University are committed to fostering your academic and personal development, as well as equipping you to become a leader in your chosen field.

Take the first step towards an exceptional education—apply to Maduka University today!

Sponsored Post

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Visagemedia(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14
More pictures

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Ulogwe1: 3:21pm On Apr 14
Knowledge is power.

FTC, Nigeria must be Great again.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Jestin: 3:21pm On Apr 14
School nor be scam but always remember to back it up with some vocation

7 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by boldking(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14
Who still dey go university for this country when everything Don spoil finish

6 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by kernniejay(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14
Seen
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Apr 14
Is it only females that attend the school?

9 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 3:24pm On Apr 14
Before saying sch na scam, ensure you obtain your degree first....

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by id4sho(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14
bluefilm:
bluefilm

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Herkim(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14
Hello

Maduka university is okay but what about insecurity in that part of the country.

That aspect too is very important to look at critically, peaceful environment brings about high level of growth and development.

No peace no development

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by bewla(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14
For my daughter
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by ROTTWEILER007: 3:28pm On Apr 14
I been thinking say then go dey give funding like oyibo school them
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Basic123: 3:28pm On Apr 14
boldking:

You are judging others base on your jaundiced perspective!

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Nex12: 3:30pm On Apr 14
bluefilm:

Na woman de carry book this days for head
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by LordofNaija: 3:34pm On Apr 14
grin dey play, I go soon increase fees

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Deicide: 3:36pm On Apr 14
Don't mind them it was probably a marketing strategy
bluefilm:

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Toluabigr8(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14
boldking:
I seconded, I could sense it from your reasoning cool
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by able20(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14
boldking:
In your mind, things are spoiled, but in reality smart people are living well.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by vicfajeze: 4:04pm On Apr 14
Please,samsug s10+ used screen needed
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by mmilimalugu: 4:06pm On Apr 14
I don't know if their nursing department is accredited or not. Someone should help me clarify

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Nazgul: 4:11pm On Apr 14
Herkim:
Hello

Maduka university is okay but what about insecurity in that part of the country.

That aspect too is very important to look at critically, peaceful environment brings about high level of growth and development.

No peace no development

Thank you
Enugu is relatively peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Agugbadin: 4:18pm On Apr 14
Herkim:
Hello

No peace no development

Thank you

Valid point.
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Agugbadin: 4:20pm On Apr 14
Herkim:
Hello

No peace no development

Thank you
Valid point
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Xxxylxxxx: 4:38pm On Apr 14
Advanced secondary school.
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by NaijaSumigan: 4:39pm On Apr 14
What's the meaning of Maduka? What's the history behind the name and owner of the institution?

Is it out of a stolen fund that belongs to the masses which birthed the institution.

I'm curious!
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by albert2512: 4:51pm On Apr 14
Visagemedia:

Sponsored Post

No structural or facility pictures, just young girls pictures. I feel earlier is more important.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by jmichael259(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14
Herkim:
Hello

No peace no development

Thank you

There's no insecurity anything. I'm in the southeast and I only hear of insecurity on the news.
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by jmichael259(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14
mmilimalugu:
I don't know if their nursing department is accredited or not. Someone should help me clarify
I don't know but I'm sure of evangel uni or most church run institutions have accreditation esp in nursing.
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by pinknipple: 7:36pm On Apr 14
. I am asserting that any institution whose tuition is less than $2K,is a scam..... quote me anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard Associated Examining Board Of America (saeb) Acepted In Nija University / Do You Know Why Dead Bodies Float After 24 Hours / University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admission Exercise New Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.