Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says (12338 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by kennyjam: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
g
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by naijacentric(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Blackfire:
Is this man a pastor in RCCG?

u mean adeboye Nigeria plc
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Jrick: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Npower terms SOON
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by xynerise: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Now playing....

E be like say--- Tuface
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by debossng: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Your land or your life
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by kennyjam: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by ajahinnousa(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
If,it s true that sambisa forest have been reclaimed,why not tell those Fulani headsmen to go there and build as many cattle ranch as they want and stop killing innocent people in their homes
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by LZAA: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/06/osinbajo-gives-reasons-boko-haram-will-end-soon/

Me im confused oo
Lai said boko has been technically defeated
Now osunbade is saying soon
Who do we believe na? grin
Watch yarimo sarkin and Roger3D blame ipob
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by obowunmi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
I hope they bomb your family first, Terrorist Osinbajo.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Iamgrey5(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Boko haram have ceased to exist since the very first few months your administration resumed office.

Their new street name is now Fulani herdsman and they are on a rampage. I believe some of the former members of PDP now RApc are using them to reduce your chances in Some key swing states in the north central.

Nonetheless, you benefited from their actions in the previous election cycle and it is your turn to now face the music.

i hope you and your boss have now learned that there is no careful way of handling a two edged sword

Too bad

Nigerians will suffer the most though.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by kaliboi94(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/06/osinbajo-gives-reasons-boko-haram-will-end-soon/

This Yoruba man na the Fulani man puppet. Oga you are irrelevant already counting down to 2019 so u can leave aso rock.

We are talking about herdsmen menace which u have nothing to contribute on how to find solution to it.

Instead you are going about to dig about boko haram who went on strike in Nigeria.

Is it that u want them to resume their bad works, that's why you are talking about them?

The last time the dullard from daura came out to claim that boko haram has been defeated, was when we started getting attacks from them.

So my able nairalanders , we all know that boko boys have been on strike for a while now, so should event of any menace from them , our pigmis professor should be held accountable
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by hope4nigeria(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Untainted007:
Talk is cheap. I notice that of recent this man want to surpass LIE Mohammed in saying some things without backing it up with action. Ending Boko Haram is not a thing to talk with mere mouth without visible concrete positive measures.
and the stupid man is sitting next to the main leader of Boko haram, they will soon kill osinbade short man, Mr buhari abi I lie?
Where is lai Muhammed sef
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by milemimi93(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
With baba it is possible
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
They have started again. Abeg, boko haram dey quiet since oo, mek una no provoke them. undecided
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by shugacain: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
But lie mohammed said they have technically defeated boko haram. i swear apc can not do with out lie mohammed because no one does it better than him
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Redhot111(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
This commissioner should jst stop talking
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
What a silly dwarf angry
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by puccyforker: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
pol23:
Ex pastor saying all sort of rubbish.
I have a friend in the military who's a lieutenant.
The last time we talk about Bokoharam,He simply smile and told me the extreme truth about why we still have those assholes in town.
He said those Governors in Northeast can spend their state allocations without a single project,they will claim all is for security.
The military chiefs collect as much as $2000 from each NGO to provide security for them...If only you know the numbers of NGO over there.
He gives several points,to cap it all He said Buhari went ahead to buy a fighter jet that will be made ready by 2020 to fight Bokoharam,what's the faith of Nigerians before the said time.
He said Nigerians should be able to count their teeth with their tongue.
exactly what a friend of mine who's a lieutenant (MP) he told me that it won't take them 1 week to wipe out bokoharam but the ogas at the top are the ones sabotaging it and the government is aware of it.
for example they'll recieve an intelligent report of a bokoharam camp the high spirit boys with their commander will order an attack only to receive superior order from ogas at the top not to attack and if you dare to kill any single soul of "protected" bokoharam you'll be charged for mutiny and executed after that they'll tag you that you were killed by bokoharam for cover up.
he told me that many of his men are on death row because they killed a bokoharam member.
they later derived a means to be getting back to the arrested bokoharam
if his team catches any bokoharam they'll make sure they empty 4 magazines in his legs before handing him over to the police grin

3 Likes

Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Talknochip(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
when are we goin to hear: 'We have', 'come and see' or even 'come and feel' ?!.... All u keep hearing dem say for d past three yrs is 'we shall' , 'we will' etc... Smh... Wit d currrent happenings in MB,Zamfara and d rest, hope dia will still be a 'Nigeria' for d APC govt to implement 'all' it future 'plans'!
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
LZAA:

Me im confused oo
Lai said boko has been technically defeated
Now osunbade is saying soon
Who do we believe na? grin
Watch yarimo sarkin and Roger3D blame ipob
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3
Osinbande is an assistant to el-dullardeen.
We are not surprised.
Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
this midget sorry dwarf should just shut that his owambe rotten ewedu mouth ... empty promise as well... tell me one thing buhari promise that ever fulfil... people get ur PVC this little midget must go back to his pastoring work next year
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by hollywater: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Shut devil has started again. Boko Haram is even better. At least we know them as terrorist and can take some security measures Your Oga brother's (Fulanies Herdsmen) are our problem.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Drekaz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
pol23:
Ex pastor saying all sort of rubbish.
I have a friend in the military who's a lieutenant.
The last time we talk about Bokoharam,He simply smile and told me the extreme truth about why we still have those assholes in town.
He said those Governors in Northeast can spend their state allocations without a single project,they will claim all is for security.
The military chiefs collect as much as $2000 from each NGO to provide security for them...If only you know the numbers of NGO over there.
He gives several points,to cap it all He said Buhari went ahead to buy a fighter jet that will be made ready by 2020 to fight Bokoharam,what's the faith of Nigerians before the said time.
He said Nigerians should be able to count their teeth with their tongue.

Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by sonogo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
What my mind was telling me about Osinbajo is confirmed today. Pls don’t ask me what it is...
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by godquality: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
End of Boko Haram is the beginning of Fulani's herdsmen
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by engrjacuzzi: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
our commissioner of CAN has finally spoken.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by Gkemz: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oga pls go and sit down because words don't count. It doesn't even weigh in the scale.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by spartanman007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
I doubt if you read the message at all. You simply just as usual jumped to the comment section to drop your trash...
Untainted007:
Talk is cheap. I notice that of recent this man want to surpass LIE Mohammed in saying some things without backing it up with action. Ending Boko Haram is not a thing to talk with mere mouth without visible concrete positive measures.
Re: End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says by RoaringLion11(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
The present government has recorded at least success in war against boko haram ,with the believe that soon ,fighting against boko haram will be over...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today / PDP Urges Wike To Seek Medical Attention / Buhari To Review Naval Fleet & Commission Dangote Refinery In Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.