Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. (7348 Views)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The last time u checked.....not updated time.

Put names to your 26 figure

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

Put names to your 26 figure

I have given up replying...u..

U just an APC apologist....and I will doing myself and society grave harm to do so.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by gurnam: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U just an APC apologist....and I will doing myself and society grave harm to do so.

I don’t have a problem with you being a PDP apologist, so why must you guilt-trip me as an APC “apologist”?

List the names of your 26 R-APC and stop foaming and drolling from your mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by luvmijeje(f): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
PDP has long been a majority party in the Senate. A Senate where the deputy Senate President is from the Opposition already belongs to them.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by ReformedAPC: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mynd44:
This is what happens when you copy and paste people like Lere Olayinka.

The Senate has 109 members.
The total nunber of seats you posted is 91.

What happened to the remaining 18 seats?

Stop copying nonsense and think independently once a while
Lere Olayinka is more competent than you..more refined... and in every aspect better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by 9jaown(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
gurnam:

You want to spoil the party?
I want him to fry himself before making a buffet out of him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by ntyce(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I hope President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress - APC know that with the fractionalisation of the APC into APC and R-APC, APC is no longer the majority party in the Nigerian Senate. The Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria is now the majority. Below is the current composition of the Senate.
PDP 39 Senators
R-APC 26 Senators
APC 24 Senators
APGA 2 Senators.

I think Senator Akpabio should take over as majority leader.

Is there any party called R-APC?
Is it registered by INEC?
As far as I know, R-APC is a faction of APC.
They may decide to join another party or stay put @ APC if their demand are met.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by ArmedRobber: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The last time u checked.....not updated time.
olodo rabata the parliamentary support group (pro buhari)has more than 50 senators and 184 house of rep members so how did pdp take over.
just yesterday a pdp senator from ebonyi state defected to apc so what is the noise about.
sorry to spoil your party shagringrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by ORIENTATION101: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I hope President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress - APC know that with the fractionalisation of the APC into APC and R-APC, APC is no longer the majority party in the Nigerian Senate. The Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria is now the majority. Below is the current composition of the Senate.
PDP 39 Senators
R-APC 26 Senators
APC 24 Senators
APGA 2 Senators.

I think Senator Akpabio should take over as majority leader.
stop behaving like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by justtoodark: 1:59am On Jul 07, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

It seems you don't even understand your electoral act.

you invented r-apc and nobody is buying it...
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by justtoodark: 2:02am On Jul 07, 2018
ReformedAPC:

Lere Olayinka is more competent than you..more refined... and in every aspect better than you.

what is their to reform by apc...
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by koboko69: 4:18am On Jul 07, 2018
The kind of things i read from this children come PDP minions...i can conclude there is no hope for this generation. Look at all their retarded comments on NL. No single sense..
The thing even make reasonable people leave NL.
Na wa o
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Addme: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2018
koboko69:
The kind of things i read from this children come PDP minions...i can conclude there is no hope for this generation. Look at all their retarded comments on NL. No single sense..
Na wa o
Retards everywhere now on nairaland.They are blinded with hatred and disgusts that every lies become truthful without any recourse to common sense.
You posted a disjointedand false information violating nairaland rules but when you were called to simply explain how 109 members suddenly turned 91, you became aggressive and insultive with no mention of your false posts again.
Is this a matter of supporting a party or defending your posts?
You'll begin to wonder if these people don't understand basic maths or is it Maths that doesn't understand them.......
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Justiceleague1: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
koboko69:
Na wa o
ple close ur mouth,STFU!

As far as u zmBs are concerned,apc is a party of saint who make no mistakes.
Ppl criticised pdp for their mistakes buh you zmbs are simply averse to criticism.
4kU

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Balyz: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Put names up or shut up
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Balyz:
Put names up or shut up
Story for the storyteller.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Balyz: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Names man or you are disgraced
Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Balyz:
Names man or you are disgraced

1 Like

Re: Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. by front4line: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mynd44:
This is what happens when you copy and paste people like Lere Olayinka.

The Senate has 109 members.
The total nunber of seats you posted is 91.

What happened to the remaining 18 seats?

Stop copying nonsense and think independently once a while

More like when you are forsaken.

Juliusmalema

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Received By Supporters At Okpella, Estako East LG / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities / Local Rice Price Rise 73% In 12 Months – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.