Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (42683 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by ghettokid1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State has demanded an apology from some members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who attacked him when he dumped the party two years ago.

DAILY POST recalls that the governor who aspired for the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in June, dumped the PDP for APC on November 17, 2020.

Speaking on Arise TV on Friday, Umahi alleged that some of his former party members who were angered by his defection to APC are now crying. He demanded apologies from them.

He said, “I didn’t move from PDP to APC to have the ticket of the ruling party as presidential candidate. I only did that because I perceived that PDP was not going to give ticket to an Igbo man and I felt like it was not fair because we have served the party since 1999.

“A lot of people that are crying today were the people that attacked me for leaving PDP at that stage but subsequently, they left and so they owe me apologies.”

DAILY POST reports that the governor’s assertion is coming amid a face-off between the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, and the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

The Governor had on Thursday threatened to help the opposition party lose the 2023 presidential election.

Following the outcome of the party’s primary, which produced Atiku as its presidential flag bearer, Governor Wike and his loyalists have been in a war of words with the former Vice President and the National Chairman of the party, Iyorcha Ayu.

Speaking on his current relationship with Wike, Umahi said he has reconciled with the Rivers Governor, stating they are moving together.

According to him, “I and Wike had a quarrel, and when there is quarrel, there will be anger, and that anger may not be a holy one. That is what transpired between us.

“Before I left PDP, we were best of friends, and you know how better it will be when your friend leaves you. That was the case between Wike and I.

“We have since reconciled and we are moving together. Wike and other Southern Governors believed in the Southern presidency and this is the spirit that is currently flogging the PDP.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/02/wike-those-attacking-me-for-leaving-pdp-now-crying-umahi-demands-apology/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Aboks(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin concern us

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Kingspin(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerians are the ones crying not PDP
Umahi, you still get level?

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by fman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Who goes this umahi?
Is he from umuahia?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by rusher14: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wike Pepper dem.

With your designers pepper dem.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by LordLugard1: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
.See how the North is cheating the South.

Everything in Nigeria including Recruitment is done based on local Government.

Party primary election is done based on Local Governent.

Southern Nigeria has 17 states

While Northern Nigeria has 19 states including FCT making it 20

Kano state alone has 44 LGA
And Katsina 34

In the South Lagos has 20 LGA
Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

South East region having only 5 states is a cheat.
Why can't South East have 6 to 7 states just like some zone in the North have 7 states.

I am not from South East, I'm from South South but I hate Injustice

This imbalance is what give North Super advantage in recruitment into federal parastertals

And also in choosing presidential candidates

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Corridon: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
PDP is irredeemable. They never learn from the past.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by donaldking100: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wise man Peter saw this coming, but Wike was not wise enough.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Ebubu: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kingspin:
Nigerians are the ones crying not PDP
Umahi, you have no level.
no, Umahi’s level is above you

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
He thought he is somebody!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Racoon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Same Umahi that has been ranting endlessly since loosing the APC presidential ticket and fighting lawlessness and desperately for the Ebonyi South senatorial ticket?

Glorified mumu overhyping the stupidity of his disastrous sourjoin to the APC. Dave Umahi is the one lamenting. Guy man is stylishly looking for opportunity to return back or join LP

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Fkmodhi: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Emperor wike give them hot hot...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by xpressionx(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
So we're you given APC Presidential Ticket ?
You have no honour to protect Mr Umahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Millimann: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umahi's case is even worse than that of Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by ogascomax: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
My friend you are not a wise man. You have no foresight because APC has not added value to your credential or help you in anyway. However for those crying in PDP they are the once pinching themselves and crying at the same time. Even Wike don't understand himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by underpinna: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Not all the Southern Governors believed on Southern presidency and if the South can't get it now, it maybe difficult for them.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Stanislause94: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wike will soon come for you

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umahi owes well meaning Nigerians apologies

Before the presidential primaries, Umahi was one of those crying that it is the turn of the Igbo. The Igbo are now claiming its turn through Peter Obi and he is not giving his support.

In his right senses, he should apologize for failing to support "the Igbo turn

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Enddy50ty(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
He left the PDP for APC in order to get the Presidential ticket that was never given to him.
Who's crying now..?

You see all these Politicians of PDP and APC are birds of the same feather, they can never change, they have nothing much to offer, NO PLANS. NO IDEOLOGY. NO HOPE.

Let's give Peter Obi's LP an opportunity to rebuild and move this country forward.

Vote LP.
Vote Peter Obi for President
#ObiDatti2023

14 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Indispensable85(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by barbstee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Highly deserved

I could remember wike was busy insulting him then.

Las Las he's been served breakfast!

He and his gang were even refered to as children.
Imagine!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Feciy: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
He is right
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Otuegbe: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pdp didn't give Igbo pees

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Beehshorp(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
We are OBIdient. PDP is OBIdient soon Agbado and the inheritor of speaking in tongues and his fake bishops from Ajangbadi will be OBIdient too.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Otuegbe: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pdp didn't give Igbo presidency for 16 years and you left. Now it will take APC 24 years plus to even consider an igbo man.
""you think say you wise"""

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by chrisxxx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umahi!
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by kcprince: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Maybe if this man remained in PDP he could have been the running mate to Atiku. Umahi performed well as a governor but unfortunately he joined an evil party and now , he is no longer relevant politically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Bannst7: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Labour will collapse is rickety structure for APC

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Andytyx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Such is life Brother Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.