Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida (50867 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Chris Brown Arrested After Concert In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
business4all:
Why don’t you tell blacks of just about 13% of their population to stop committing more than 80% of all crimes and homicides in America. Though being black myself, I don’t rapport with American blacks because most of them are terrible. You would not even want to live where they are the majority as an African. That’s how bad it is.

Your knowledge of the discourse is quite limited. Blacks in the US, are facing existential threats and the blacks are restricted to neighbourhoods, with water being poisoned and drug being pushed into the arena by CIA under-covers. Their credits are intentionally destroyed and they have no way to go than drugs and then they are pushed into prison.

It is a well-engineered orchestration to keep the Eqypt in us locked up. Once Gods, now made slaves.

Know your history, black man.

3 Likes

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Emperor007:

Yeah,

The black history is something every black person on earth must know & understand.

The white-washed is the reason I quoted your post.

White-washed = bred-out, a lot happened & still happening to black race.

Little tip: Original people that were enslaved in Egypt for years were blacks ...

Complete Bible is 80 plus books ( not the 60+ in circulation).

For the first time, I see a smart nairalander I can relate with. All hope is not lost. Once Gods, now made slaves. Our history destroyed.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by ZombieTAMER: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jostie:
At least he is more handsome than you and all your family members.

Atleast I have family members..
You were adopted by zombies
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by ZombieTAMER: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

For the first time, I see a smart nairalander I can relate with. All hope is not lost. Once Gods, now made slaves. Our history destroyed.

Make una go win World Cup make I see

Black this... Black that
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by jrusky(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:
All they do is break the black man's spirit.

They target blacks in their continuous slavery, be it military industrial complex, big pharma or prison matrix.

And the blacks have no idea why they are persecuted all through history.

Even black Jesus has been white-washed.

Know your history and escape the trappings of the deep state.

Bro to a greater extent you are right but not totally right if you ever live in America before you wouldn't pray as African black to live among black American bro it's like hell. These fools will hate you with passion if care not taken in a few months time a minute silent will be held for you because they re going to come after you and do the horrible simply because you are an African black.

To be honest I don't hate them but with my so long experience with them they are not *too* cool to be a neighbour. Too violent naturally.

2 Likes

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Since he dared lay his hands on Rihanna his life has never been the same.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jay-z-warns-dead-man-chris-376648.amp

Jay-Z has issued a chilling warning to Brown after he was charged with assault following an alleged bust up with girlfriend Rihanna.

The music mogul, who discovered Rihanna, 20, said: "Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
jrusky:

Bro to a greater extent you are right but not totally right if you ever live in America before you wouldn't pray as African black to live among black American bro it's like hell. These fools will hate you with passion if care not taken in a few months time a minute silent will be held for you because they going to come after you and do the hhorrible simply because you are an African black.

To be honest I don't hate them but with my so ling experience with them they are not *too* cool to be a neighbour.

You are meeting the result of decades of a programmed manipulation. It is like seeing your little cousin joining a confraternity and you already know its youth and peer pressure, that he will come off it, if he survives. I do not usually blame them. They are programmed for destruction. They are victims of a system designed to fail before they were even born.

That is my point.

1 Like

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by zynzyn(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Dude! Jesus was never black!! angry

Why must he be black??!

We niggaz got to deal with our own racism!! undecided

1 Like

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

They target blacks in their continuous slavery, be it military industrial complex, big pharma or prison matrix.

may JAH increase your life span for dis write up....u made my day
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
zynzyn:

Dude! Jesus was never black!! angry

Why must he be black??!

We niggaz got to deal with our own racism!! undecided

You need to take your time off Christianity and Study real history. Jesus was not a Christian. I am sure you know that.

2 Likes

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by business4all: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Your knowledge of the discourse is quite limited. Blacks in the US, are facing existential threats and the blacks are restricted to neighbourhoods, with water being poisoned and drug being pushed into the arena by CIA under-covers. Their credits are intentionally destroyed and they have no way to go than drugs and then they are pushed into prison.

It is a well-engineered orchestration to keep the Eqypt in us locked up. Once Gods, now made slaves.

Know your history, black man.
I don’t like when people are making excuses for their failure. They are restricted to the hood, I agree. But one thing you need to know is that so many blacks have broken out of the hoods. They are doing fine and have been able to move to nice neighborhoods. The surprising thing is that they have even turned the nice neighborhoods they moved into to the same hood they came out from. They don’t maintain their lawn. Trash everywhere. Drugs and tugs infested environment. Killing each other. Black mothers messing up their children’s credits to buy weaves and take care of themselves. Thereby destroying their children’s future with dept. I have seen a teenager that sued her mother for that reason.

If you really want to know how messed up some blacks are, look up Tommy Sotomayor on YouTube. He is a black guy that tells the truth about the problems in the black community. He doesn’t allow pro black stuff to cloud his reasoning.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by HoodBillionaire: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
iluminati wan silence am soon
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Baddest1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
No be say you fine ooo
ZombieTAMER:
Ugly mofo
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by FRANKLAD1: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
They want to end his career shocked
He wants to end his own career
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by sexdoll: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
illuminati gives...

illuminati taketh...
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by bakynes(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Many of you are ignorant, Chris Brown has been a target. Many of the things they said he did he didn't do it. He has said it through his music several times that they want him at Illuminati but since he refused they are after him. That's why he always has one run-ins or the other with the law. People especially ladies accusing him falsely of things he didn't do.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by SyberKate(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fernandowski:
you look so disgusting and scary!!

Gosh!!!
robertito7:
is that you on dp. Cause am sure that person there can define ugly without saying a word
Of course I'm not as pretty as Chris but there's no way I'm putting up my best picture on this tribalistic forum. I deliberately put that there to avoid unnecessary prying eyes like yours

1 Like

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Afonja007: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

is your fellow black fulani herdmen not killing your country men? Leave white people to enjoy their world biko

1 Like

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Fernandowski(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
SyberKate:

Of course I'm not as pretty as Chris but there's no way I'm putting up my best picture on this tribalistic forum. I deliberately put that there to avoid unnecessary prying eyes like yours
trash!!

Im not looking for a sugar mummy for my dad.....
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Fernandowski(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
SyberKate:

don't you ever fix your mouth to call chris brown ugly
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by SyberKate(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fernandowski:
don't you ever fix your mouth to call chris brown ugly
Already did, what are you going to do
He's ugly
Chris is ugly
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nahum777:
Nonsense! Go to America and you wouldn't want to live amongst blacks.

Let me guess, you regret coming to the world the way you are right? RIGHT?

SELF HATER
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Jostie(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Atleast I have family members.. You were adopted by zombies
Somebody cannot play with you again abi?
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Jostie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
nabegibeg:

I can see why poverty no gree leave you grin grin grin
Me Poor? Impossible! Well, I was just kidding with you;nothing serious.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by babzo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Oga stop talking nonsense.

What about the thousands of other black artists, sportsmen, business, celebrities, working people who have not been arrested and what about the thousands of white people arrested for crimes,
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by jrklinz: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
When ur in illuminati,wat do u expect.they own u,the money or fame all speaks 4 dem & wen some1 owns u!ur will isnt urs anymore.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by oluwasegun007(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
He look possessed...
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
He will soon go broke
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
They want to end his career shocked
yeah, he didn't commit any crime abi
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

the black man chooses to be broken
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Shut up!
Chris brown is NOT black!
No human can have black skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.