Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida (50869 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Chris Brown Arrested After Concert In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
the black man chooses to be broken

Ofcourse, that is why Kanye West said that Slavery is a choice.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
oh poor baby. he looks disturbed cryoh poor baby. he looks disturbed
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by SexTin(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Op, What about the woman he and his friends waylay into force coitus.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Neoteny(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Florida is always in the news.

Going there next week too.

Anyone around the Tampa/Clearwater area?
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kunlenoni:
Troublesome boy

Violent guy

Irresponsible man
That's watt the media tells u & obviously that's all u know . Have u listened to his own side of the story .
Audi alteram partem.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by JSJDJDWSHW: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by MzzBebiem: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cute and Talented... I don't expect him to have sense

1 Like

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2018
SyberKate:

Of course I'm not as pretty as Chris but there's no way I'm putting up my best picture on this tribalistic forum. I deliberately put that there to avoid unnecessary prying eyes like yours
ok ma sorry ma...but you should never call anyone ugly . there can only be ugly behaviours like a guy (Chris ) beating up his gf (rihanna) or a guy calling a Lady ugly . So like I said....I'm sorry
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

You need to take your time off Christianity and Study real history. Jesus was not a Christian. I am sure you know that.
you're changing the topic..he argued that Jesus was not black.. and you're saying another thing
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
1stola:

Shut up!
Chris brown is NOT black!
No human can have black skin.
please can you elaborate.. I don't understand this comment
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by bejeria101(m): 2:13am On Jul 07, 2018
His village people are working real hard! E don tey when they collect tithe frm CB.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2018
robertito7:
please can you elaborate.. I don't understand this comment
Don't just accept what they call you.
Check your skin, ARE YOU BLACK?
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

Ofcourse, that is why Kanye West said that Slavery is a choice.
yes o
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
1stola:

Don't just accept what they call you.
Check your skin, ARE YOU BLACK?
black is just a color used to describe negroes just as white is used to describe Caucasians
Me ? I'm actually very light skinned but yeah am black ...its not really just skin color its race
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2018
robertito7:
[s]black is just a color used to describe negroes just as white is used to describe Caucasians[/s]
Me ? I'm actually very light skinned but yeah am black ...its not really just skin color its race
Yeah
You see the way your brain has been washed and the slavery mentality.
"They" (who? The pink/pale skin people I guess) describe you people as black and themselves as white. How funny
Because the black colour is perceived as DIRTY, INFERIOR, CRUDE, EVIL (black list, black power) etc and white being the direct opposite.
Well I'm African - Nigerian but certainly not black. My colour is fair-brown. You ma frend can remain black for rest of your life.
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Yeah
You see the way your brain has been washed and the slavery mentality.
"They" (who? The pink/pale skin people I guess) describe you people as black and themselves as white. How funny
Because the black colour is perceived as DIRTY, INFERIOR, CRUDE, EVIL (black list, black power) etc and white being the direct opposite.
Well I'm African - Nigerian but certainly not black. My colour is fair-brown. You ma frend can remain black for rest of your life.
And your race is what, PERCEIVED you say... What is your perception of the black colour. Answer these two questions in a straight forward manner please
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2018
robertito7:
and your race is what
Human race!!!

Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Human race!!!
Straightforward I said
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Human race!!!
straightforward I said
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2018
robertito7:
And your race is what, PERCEIVED you say... What is your perception of the black colour. Answer these two questions in a straight forward manner please
Strong, (weak), old and evil etc
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Strong, (weak), old and evil etc
Now that we have gotten the stem of your problem. I won't argue any longer. I have this to say though . I am a negro a member of the black race if you will I am not a slave mentally or otherwise. There is nothing wrong with being black in fact I'm proud of it .
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
robertito7:
Now that we have gotten the stem of your problem. I won't argue any longer. I have this to say though . I am a negro a member of the black race if you will I am not a slave mentally or otherwise. There is nothing wrong with being black in fact I'm proud of it .

You're a slave.
They tagged you black
They define what you should be
You accepted it
You are a slave!
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

You're a slave.
They tagged you black
You accepted it
You are a slave!
OK OK MAN ..we are not fighting
But just know you're also a slave for accepting that today is Sunday... They tagged it too
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

You're a slave.
They tagged you black
You accepted it
You are a slave!
you define what you should be
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by 1stola: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
robertito7:
OK OK MAN ..we are not fighting
But just know you're also a slave for accepting that today is Sunday... They tagged it too
Lol
How demented are you?
What concerns astrology with slavery?
Re: See Chris Brown's Mugshot After He Was Arrested Moments After Concert In Florida by robertito7(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Lol[sup][/sup]
How demented are you?
What concerns astrology with slavery?
that tears it man...go and sleep .
You have some maturing to do and reading too lots of reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform / Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.