Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters (492 Views)

Bobrisky Blast Haters Show Them Different Holes On Her Body That His Bae Enters / "Different Babies From Different Father" - Bobrisky Blast Toyin Lawani / Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters by Amebo9jablog(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bob said haters are jealous of him because their so called pussy and breast are not working well for them. Lol

More Gist: http://amebo9ja.com/your-fathers-and-uncles-still-pays-my-bills-bobrisky-blast-haters/

Re: Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters by Alphafeezay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Enough of the attention to this mentally demented idiot abeg
Re: Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters by EbukaHades10(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Even "yeyeness" and "nonsenses" dey get haters.
Re: Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters by bizza45: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
this guy got guts... I know he is stupid and if am a member of his family I will b really ashamed of him but I still give it to him, he got guts ...but unfortunately he got no brain

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Things Chika Ike Own / "You Only Shout And You Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade"-oap Slams Tiwa Savage(video) / Michael Jackson Was ‘chemically Castrated’ By Father – Dr Conrad Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.