Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ilorin Teachers!...i Need Your Help Urgently!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilorin Teachers!...i Need Your Help Urgently!!! (225 Views)

Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! / Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Teachers!...i Need Your Help Urgently!!! by TopDogNaija(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hello nairalanders. Tnx for visiting my forum. I assume u are a teacher and you are here to help.
Ok, I'm currently doing a research on the regularity of teachers salary in Ilorin south and according to my findings from google, Ilorin teachers are duely paid and the last Time their was a lapse in salary was last year. The problem is that my supervisor needs information's on a current salary crisis in Ilorin south and I cant find any. Please, can you kindly share ur take on this matter if you're currently facing delay in salary with sources please(excluded to Ilorin teachers only).
Thanks for ur anticipated reply

(1) (Reply)

Kadpoly Suspends HOD Over Academic Corruption / Uniuyo Sreeening Screening Form Is Now On Sale / Secret Post Utme Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.