Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex (74380 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by mjbaba: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
fear girls

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by AntiWailer: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dumb
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by KehnnyCares(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Next time you report to the school about such harassment. The game is over already
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Dammy68(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is well ooooo. Why just bringing out all this now. After thought
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Boss13: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Both have ruin their reputation.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by ivolt: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Damage control.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
I fear who no fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by ashjay001(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
TarOrfeek:
M U M U..

Serious mumu! Tot he could outplay hergringringrin

My watchword:- Ecce 7:26
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by macanu(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
prof prof u can lie o

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by kunmiiii: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mutually assured destruction...the shame and indignity will hurt and haunt both parties for a long time
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by zoedew: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
This man is still talking. Seriously doubt he is remorseful.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by milemimi93(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
When nature wants to bless a man, it sends a man.
But when nature wants to punish a man, it sends a woman..

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by baby124: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Stupid professor. Do you think we are fools? Well I don’t blame you, when I see a pastor blessing brooms and telling mumus to sweep. You are also a pastor right? You must think we are as gullible as your congregation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Koolking(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is another level of idiocy. I can tell you the student in question is not entirely innocent in this case.

Looking at another angle, the school has ganged up and deny her being a student of the school after perhaps 5years of labour and wasted resources. I can tell you, she is an absolute outcast in Nigerian higher institutions as professor-career killer. No school would want to admit her in Nigeria

There is no justice anywhere. Either you beat them smartly or you join the gang and get out silently when it's convenient.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by petenweke: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dis man just shut up!
Are you seeking for sympathy?
So since 2017 at your age a girl the age of your child is romancing you?

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by BabaO2: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
His lawyers are struggling...
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
THAT KOFESO SUPPOSE EMULATE JOSEPH OF BIBLE, SORRY FOR HIM BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by supereagle(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lack of Integrity. Period.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by anigold(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
ijustdey:

...why I demanded five

VC: Why we didn’t punish student
N
No comment –Osagie’s lawyer

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/sex-for-marks-scandal-how-i-was-trapped-by-dismissed-oa-u-professor/

abeg when will university of Calabar sack randy lecturers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH vision 3200
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Atlantean(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
There are two sides to every story. Something I have learned too late as I prepare to practise after my call to the Nigerian Bar. Logic is the keyword here in determining how judgment should be passed.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by springtech(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
If truly this came from the prof then I doubt he is a prof in deed.
He is nothing but a dense/daft lecturer who is not worth being called a professor.
How can you have this massive evidence against the girl and you could not use it to exonerate yourself, you allowed things get bad to the point of being sacked.
What a shame of an academician without brain.

Mtcheeeeeeew.

Oga goan sit down jare, you got served simply because you are not as smart as the student who is supposed to learn from you.

What then do you know sir. How did you become a prof sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
MA NIGGA
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Sadiyaene(f): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wetin this one dey yan for dere sef

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Praktikals(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
After God, fear women
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Believe this stupid man at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by litaninja(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
where the screenshots?
Proceed to court with the evidence...
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by chimexdnice1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
yeye old man wey wan do the thing 5 times another time another place. even as a prof you can't still lie intelligently. ... rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Justcards: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by ipobarethieves: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
sad undecided dumb /lame excuse. U nor fit report her to sch of post graduate/ Sch authority abi? Dumb prof

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by chronique(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
too many dumb folks on this thread. i bet most of them didn't read where the school said they received the pictures as evidence from the professor but didn't find it enough evidence to vindicate him,considering the fact that he could have disciplined her immediately by reporting to the appropriate authorities. people are just commenting that he is a liar and asking why he is just bringing this up. you guys should always learn to read properly before commenting on issues. he is not just bringing the evidence to the school authorities.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Gkemz: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
So toto has sent this prof out of the institution. I strongly believe that this is not his first attempt. He may have been doing this until his cup get filled.
Nto....!!! that serves him right.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
This professor's lies are so weak, I'm actually embarrassed for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.