Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) (802 Views)

Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just bought smart
From abprincs kennel here in edo state benin city
Always crying
And playful eats alot
As it grow i will talk about him...

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Love taking pictures in it 5 weeks

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls any body on this thread can u rate my puppy as she grows

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Mariojames95(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
bro why on earth did you separate him from his mother. it's too young to be separated please take him back to play with his litter mate he needs his mom care.. anyway I can't tell how good the dog is because it's still very little let's just see how it grows.
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mariojames95:
bro why on earth did you separate him from his mother. it's too young to be separated please take him back to play with his litter mate he needs his mom care.. anyway I can't tell how good the dog is because it's still very little let's just see how it grows.
Dnt worry he will do well
Am taking good care of it
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by faithesco(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Ramzyblinz:
Pls any body on this thread can u rate my puppy as she grows
how old is smart ,she looks really fragile
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by bespokeset: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Someone gave you a very good advice that it's too early to have separated the pup from its mother. Apart from the balanced diet the mother's milk has for it's age there are a lot of dog life lessons pups learn from their mother and litter mates which come in handy in their dog life that can't be learnt when separated. At best pups are ready for new homes from week six at the earliest... better still from week eight.

All these so called ignorant breeders. The breeder should have insisted and known better. Sigh...
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Smart is 5 weeks old
Not missing is mum
She is doing great
faithesco:
how old is smart ,she looks really fragile
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eya thanks
Never mind my pup is not complaining
Loving its new home oga
bespokeset:
Someone gave you a very good advice that it's too early to have separated the pup from its mother. Apart from the balanced diet the mother's milk has for it's age there are a lot of dog life lessons pups learn from their mother and litter mates which come in handy in their dog life that can't be learnt when separated. At best pups are ready for new homes from week six at the earliest... better still from week eight.

All these so called ignorant breeders. The breeder should have insisted and known better. Sigh...
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by rumenase(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ramzyblinz:
Eya thanks
Never mind my pup is not complaining
Loving its new home oga

your pup does not have to complain it is too young to have it separated from its mother and litter mates you have to think about what he best for your dog.
Re: Dairy Of My German Shepherd (smart) by Ramzyblinz: 2:09am On Jul 08, 2018
I just gave it wat is best okay
Thanks
Like i said he is happy runining up and down
So no vex.
rumenase:

your pup does not have to complain it is too young to have it separated from its mother and litter mates you have to think about what he best for your dog.

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter For Sale / What Is The Name Of This Snake? [photo] / Nigerian Man Cries Out After His Dog Ate Its Newborn Puppy, Disturbing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.