Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ (30722 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Slams Daddy Freeze & Others / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
That was the most annoying and foolish talk frm the government I have had. if u give me buharis head, I ll pay double
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Tampa6246(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funny enough Femi Adesina is a Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Tlyon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
I also watched the program on AIT that day and was angry all through the interview as all mr femi Adesina said to my ears were nonsense. justifying the killer headsmen with all his response from questions been ask
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Motion123(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kai!!! Apostle has spoken, waiting for Dr. Bukola Saraki to interpret it
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by seunayantokun(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
MORE HARD & DEADLY TIMES AHEAD : THE CATTLE COLONIES
The Nigerian govt. have decided to establish cattle colonies in every state of the country. Each colony will be five thousand hectares of land(5,000). This will be for fulani herdsmen. Do you know that :
(1) 1 hectare is a football field.
(2) 10 hectares is one square kilometer.
(3) 100 hectares is 10 square kilometers.
(4) 1,000 hectares is 100 square kilometers, ie 100,000m by 100,000m. And now >� (5) 5,000 hectares is 500 square kilometers, ie 500,000 m by 500,000m. This is a stretch of 25 kilometers by 20 kilometers of land mass. This is the kind of land mass they want for the fulani colonies. Imagine parts of the land stretching from Zuba to Gwagwalada to Airport junction to kuje to Aya towards Nyanya to Buari and environs.
# Do you know that many local Governments land mass in Nigeria are smaller than one colony?. In fact almost every local government in the South south,south East, and South west is smaller than one colony.
# So they want to establish one Fulani local Govt Area in every state of Nigeria.
# Do you know that there is only one (1) cattle colony in the whole world? It is in Pakistan, near the town of Karachi.

Nigerian Landmass = 923,768sq.km
Proposed Cattle Colony = 10,000hectares/State + FCT = 37
Colony = 370,000hectares
Me: so technically they want to give Fulani Herdsmen killers 1/3 of Nigeria
These people are yet to tell us their plans.

# Do not read alone. Pass on. Peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by seunayantokun(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Awoo88:

It is "shoot without missing "

and 'fly without perching' Not peaching.
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by openmine(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2018

Responding to the statement, Enenche described Adesina’s comment as symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis

Chisos these heavy words are more than enough bullets to kill someone....

Adesina right now....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
OttHin:
You forgot to include his family grin
Make I leave d family out of dis, d man na idiot
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Wolbriel: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Government is meant to be fair to all of its components. But the moment a govt shroulded in secrecy, with evil agenda begins to unveil her heineous and devilish plan, then the people affected by this unscrupulous plan must resist with every fibre in them....... Ours is an infamous govt that deceptively cladded with vague raiment of integrity and hope. It is a govt that is ruderless, bereaved of any sense of justice and fairness who takes delights in fragnantly demanding for lands that isnt theirs in a bid to fulfil their occupationist tendencies. The useful idiots are her heralds and they will all be consumed by a wild raging fire at an appoint time..... . care to do
Daviddson:
I know Femi has to do his job, and part of his job is to defend the government. But it's so appalling that he does so without sense of responsibility and respect for the feelings of others. I remember he was the one that introduced the phrase "wailing wailers" to refer to people who were critical of the administration failings - at the first few months that Buhari came on. He sees Buhari as some sort of god, and this is seen with the way he pour adulation on him whenever his opinion pieces appear on newspaper. How could a sensible person say people should give their lands out to avoid being killed? There's no sense in that statement.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Wolbriel: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Government is meant to be fair to all of its components. But the moment a govt shroulded in secrecy, with evil agenda begins to unveil her heineous and devilish plan, then the people affected by this unscrupulous plan must resist with every fibre in them....... Ours is an infamous govt that deceptively cladded with vague raiment of integrity and hope. It is a govt that is ruderless, bereaved of any sense of justice and fairness who takes delights in fragnantly demanding for lands that isnt theirs in a bid to fulfil their occupationist tendencies. The useful idiots are her heralds and they will all be consumed by a wild raging fire at an appoint time..... .
Daviddson:
I know Femi has to do his job, and part of his job is to defend the government. But it's so appalling that he does so without sense of responsibility and respect for the feelings of others. I remember he was the one that introduced the phrase "wailing wailers" to refer to people who were critical of the administration failings - at the first few months that Buhari came on. He sees Buhari as some sort of god, and this is seen with the way he pour adulation on him whenever his opinion pieces appear on newspaper. How could a sensible person say people should give their lands out to avoid being killed? There's no sense in that statement.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
chiedu7:
Southerners its no joke oh!

These Fulani people think they own us.

Listen to this Southern Sell Out say give ur land for peace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA

This is an outrage. What brazen audacity. Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Buharimustgo: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
franchasng:
Most Nigerians and black people don't have sense at all, when they are in position of authority, they act like God forgetting that they will never be in power forever, now what will happen to you and your generation and people when you go out of office Black people think for once angry

Between 1966 - 1972 or so, Gowon was the Military Head of state of Nigeria who decides what happens to who in Nigeria but today he is a side looker who cannot do anything to stop the killing of his own people.

What about T. Y. Danjuma He was the all and all that decides who would live and who will be killed in Nigeria back then but today he is powerless as he watches his people being slaughtered in the most gruesome manner.

Or have we all forgotten the Almighty IBB the dreaded Military Leader that held Nigeria in his palms for more than a decade but now he is only sitting powerless in his home in Niger State grinning in pains.

Oh I forgot the deadly no nonsense President OBJ. The man that used EFCC to silence anybody against his political will, today he has turned to a wailer wailing from his powerless home in Abeokuta.

President Buhari and his people and supporters should know that Buhari can never remain in power forever. At most 2023 Buhari will become powerless ordinary man. How will he be remembered by that time

Power is transient, if u are in power now, use it for good because u won't be there forever!

The demonic Buhari doesn't know that when he is no longer in power,that the other tribes can take revenge and exterminate Fulani in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
seunayantokun:
MORE HARD & DEADLY TIMES AHEAD : THE CATTLE COLONIES
The Nigerian govt. have decided to establish cattle colonies in every state of the country. Each colony will be five thousand hectares of land(5,000). This will be for fulani herdsmen. Do you know that :
(1) 1 hectare is a football field.
(2) 10 hectares is one square kilometer.
(3) 100 hectares is 10 square kilometers.
(4) 1,000 hectares is 100 square kilometers, ie 100,000m by 100,000m. And now >� (5) 5,000 hectares is 500 square kilometers, ie 500,000 m by 500,000m. This is a stretch of 25 kilometers by 20 kilometers of land mass. This is the kind of land mass they want for the fulani colonies. Imagine parts of the land stretching from Zuba to Gwagwalada to Airport junction to kuje to Aya towards Nyanya to Buari and environs.
# Do you know that many local Governments land mass in Nigeria are smaller than one colony?. In fact almost every local government in the South south,south East, and South west is smaller than one colony.
# So they want to establish one Fulani local Govt Area in every state of Nigeria.
# Do you know that there is only one (1) cattle colony in the whole world? It is in Pakistan, near the town of Karachi.

Nigerian Landmass = 923,768sq.km
Proposed Cattle Colony = 10,000hectares/State + FCT = 37
Colony = 370,000hectares
Me: so technically they want to give Fulani Herdsmen killers 1/3 of Nigeria
These people are yet to tell us their plans.

# Do not read alone. Pass on. Peace.

wow, nice analysis
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Hienna(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
the 3rd regret i have in my life is voting for this man, that time i was even convincing people to vote him in, i celebrated his victory d day he won, now see whats going on, political games with humans life, 2016 was the worst year for nigerians as recorded by CNN, she dis na government for the people or people for the government, no matter how fast or cunning you can play, the end will still be game over.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Clinton207: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thank you sir..
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Writs: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
franchasng:
Most Nigerians and black people don't have sense at all, when they are in position of authority, they act like God forgetting that they will never be in power forever, now what will happen to you and your generation and people when you go out of office Black people think for once angry

Between 1966 - 1972 or so, Gowon was the Military Head of state of Nigeria who decides what happens to who in Nigeria but today he is a side looker who cannot do anything to stop the killing of his own people.

What about T. Y. Danjuma He was the all and all that decides who would live and who will be killed in Nigeria back then but today he is powerless as he watches his people being slaughtered in the most gruesome manner.

Or have we all forgotten the Almighty IBB the dreaded Military Leader that held Nigeria in his palms for more than a decade but now he is only sitting powerless in his home in Niger State grinning in pains.

Oh I forgot the deadly no nonsense President OBJ. The man that used EFCC to silence anybody against his political will, today he has turned to a wailer wailing from his powerless home in Abeokuta.

President Buhari and his people and supporters should know that Buhari can never remain in power forever. At most 2023 Buhari will become powerless ordinary man. How will he be remembered by that time

Power is transient, if u are in power now, use it for good because u won't be there forever!

At the end of the day,
Will you still have a country called Nigeria?

What a pitiful, lazy generation of thieves and wimps.
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Hienna(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Buharimustgo:

The demonic Buhari doesn't know that when he is no longer in power,that the other tribes can take revenge and exterminate Fulani in Nigeria.
no loud am
na 6-7 month remaining

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Hienna(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
wait, wait guys observe most of their words "give them lands to avoid loss of lands" actually are they requesting or threatening

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by JSJDJDWSHW: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Cryxtal(f): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Spot on

franchasng:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Deltatoto: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
ufuosman:
Femi Adesina is mad
he used to seat in front of my car I’ll get him bushmeat and agidi to his hotel room few years ago when he was md sun news paper.we were so close but since he got thie aptment he has changed I no dey call am again sef
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by GrammarCheck: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Prof, And how those it sound to your ear that someone ll alway shot without missing??

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Automatic3444(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2018
It will take Buhari 20 yrs to understand this...The General Overseer went further adding
that “It is therapeutic failure at the highest
level for when drugs expire; they can
neither remedy nor be remedied. God is on the throne and it shall not
happen.” he added.
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Mcduval(m): 2:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Wait, is it that the leaders In this country don't have sense or what...? Because I nur understand how man with 1prick and two brokos go Sidon just dey blab rubbish....awish e lose em pikin to that massacre NIR be like this e for talk at all..... Baba God give this Ade sense before I vex dash am my own....weytin sef??....make dem advise their sef get sense before revolution burst out for this country
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by bezimo(m): 4:59am On Jul 07, 2018
owukpa:

Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Center (DIGC) has blasted the Federal government for asking Nigerians to donate land for ranching to prevent deaths.

[url]WW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] observed that Dr. Enenche was reacting to a statement recently credited to the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina that “You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter.”

Responding to the statement, Enenche described Adesina’s comment as symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis

According to him, “It is an insult on our collective sensibility for anyone to suggest that the killing of innocent Nigerians is justifiable if cattle colony is not accepted.

What a senseless, useless, worthless suggestion! Such quality of suggestions are only symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis.

The General Overseer went further adding that “It is therapeutic failure at the highest level for when drugs expire; they can neither remedy nor be remedied.

God is on the throne and it shall not happen.” he added.

source>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/07/dr-paul-enenche-blast-fg-for-suggesting-cattle-colony-as-a-means-of-preventing-herdsmen-killings.html

This is finishing unlimited..
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by EternalTruths: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I am still waiting for Enoch Adeboye to speak against this killings by killer herdsmen

That fake Christian pretending to belong to the Body of Christ.
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

That fake Christian pretending to belong to the Body of Christ.
may be he's waiting for Nigerians to start dying in thousands before he will talk, I don't know what to say about that man
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Awaja(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2018
This govt is the father of nepotism .
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by prolificesq(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2018
give your land to cattle colony or you die that is coming from a useful idiot
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by ivanG07(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Newpride:
Femi Adesina goofed a lot on that comment. His analysis was wrong.
Adesina will cry before the year ends more those who lost their love ones to the massacre of the Fulani herdsmen he is supporting.

He must also be bereaved for supporting evil and for not speaking the truth.
so that he will feel the bitterness or sweetness,oloriburuku.you prefare beeing a bad son from a good family because of money.
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by Megaideas(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
“What a senseless, useless, worthless suggestion! Such quality of suggestions are only symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis.

SHIKINA!
Re: Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ by onyokometer: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
This is the bomb. Pastor Paul always hits the nail straight on the head,no fear no favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government / Rich Churches, Poor Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.