Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (55117 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, otherwise known as Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo, has spoken again on the state of the nation.

Oyedepo, when reacting to a statement recently credited to the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina that “You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter?,” declared that Nigeria is gradually turning to Animal Farm.

Speaking last night in Otta, the headquarters of his church, the fiery preacher said anyone trying to destroy Nigeria will die.

He said, “I heard they said you should choose between your life and your land. If they take your land and rename it, won’t you prefer to be dead than to be alive?

“The place of my father’s sepulchre? If you come there, we will show you strength. What nonsense?

“This is becoming worse than Animal Farm! You know Animal Farm? George Orwell. I’ve never seen this kind of kangaroo nonsense.

“Death is not a problem. Who do you want to harass? Even when I was a boy, you couldn’t say that.

“They say my name is on their list. Who do you think you can harass by that?
Nonsense!
Their names are also on my list.
Their names are in ‘red’.
You know what that means?
Rest In Peace.
They will rest in crisis!
Every plan of the devil against you will walk on their own head.

“It is better to lose your land than lose your life? You better stop that folly,’ the Bishop concluded.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/06/nigeria-now-worse-animal-farm-bishop-oyedepo-hits-presidency/

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by upower123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
God please forgive our sin and help us from this captives....

36 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Chris..... lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by yarimo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by rayopt(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
This Country is on the brink but all i see is fear in the eyes of lazy youths who prefer to keep their lives and jobs than stand for the truth!

For me oo "Death is not a Problem"

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sunnycliff(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's unfortunate we have people still fanning support for this evil and inhuman administration

310 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by RussianKGB: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Animals Farm Characters are all in Buhari Nigeria...!

Napoleon.......Buhari
Snowball........Tinubu
Old Major........OBJ
Benjamin the Donkey......APC and Zombies
Squealer ........Lie Mohammad, Garba Shehu, Adeshina and all BMC
Moses the Raven.......Mbaka

294 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ZombieTAMER: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by maximunimpact(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Before I use to frown at seeing people write about islamisation agenda of APC and Buhari, but now I see it clearly enshrined in cattle colony cum grassing ranch. Why threaten Nigerians with death for their ancestral land? But good news is the plan has failed because Buhari has already lost in 2019

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bedspread: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Papa , These Men are Cursed!!

Its Femi that Amazes Me.....

An Evil Spirit has Taken Over Femi....

The Spirit of Buhariiiii has Possessed femi..

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Swagtrillions(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
These days, pastors are better reactors than even chemical solutions!

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by fergieboy: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
PS 2 for cheap price.. Check my post
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nonnyflex(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
"Since Boko Haram have been defeated and Fulani Herdsmen are looking for land?
Why don't we give them
SAMBISA forest"?

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bustykasa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
God pls do something for Nigeria is perishing

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by khalids: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
GistmeBlog:
Bobrisky has just suffered a wardrobe malfunction and we were able to catch a glimpse of her *****. See it HERE...!!!!

Are you gay....cos i don't see what is news worthy here, that you are so eager to share...

76 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nonnyflex(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
No comment
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by chuose: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
RussianKGB:
Oyedepo stop wailing and advise your congregation to get their pvcs and vote out this terrorist government next year. That is more important than tithes and offerings.

He warned people against voting Buhari!

Na Adeboye deceive us all.

Now we have this murderous govt!

Please blame Adeboye for helping this terrible govt for coming to power

Still Osinbajo wan make we vote APC again.
Hope u can see that Redeemed is fake

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Paperwhite(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
embarassed Femi Adeshina is a disgrace to the Yoruba race,Nigeria & humanity.He never really understand how all these senseless statements gonna affect him after government.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nonnyflex(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
H
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
g
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Beremx(f): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Adeboye is yet to condemn this government. What is he waiting for?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/06/nigeria-now-worse-animal-farm-bishop-oyedepo-hits-presidency/

Oyedepo and Adeboye are part of the animals who make up this animal kingdom, let's not forget how they've been robbing Gods people for years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by arro: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gotv where are you, comment
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
At this point i had say its really unfortunate a supposed man of God is pushing this rhetoric too.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by IamPatriotic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is this man not collecting enough tithe and offering anymore?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by davidodiba(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm...this is timely
Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Hemanwel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
When we say that Yoruba Muslims are different from Yoruba Christians, they pretensiously deny it..

Ishaq Akintola obviously has a contrary opinion

35 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by saiji: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyedepo , you have said enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.