Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) (59407 Views)

Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
PearlStreet:

The guy sperm go don thick wella, them fit use am gum shoe sef.

Chai
lolxxxxxxx u be bastard oooooo
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
prela:
I smell lies.... grin
lai Muhamed?
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by FRANKLAD1: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
PearlStreet:
The guy sperm go don thick wella, them fit use am gum shoe sef.
Chai
we don see u. d shoe maker
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by TeeFriz: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
What's this one saying?.... Swerve
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
You have never dated before ,so you are into one night stand.
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Okinqz01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
All hail polyunwana
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
WALLAHI THIS LADY GO DIVORCE YOU
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Seriously him never date, What about the wife to be?
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by koffsman(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
U never date before but you hold woman snap pre wedding picture.
Asin I don't understand Neva dated any babe in his entire existence before wow, anyways there is difference between Dating and Knackin see as he hold d babe and she fine sef how he scope her sef sad
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by OgeFather(m): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2018
angrymsheeeeeeew non sense.....how this one take be news and make front page ?
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by xammy(m): 3:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Oyindidi:

See the hug na, learners things
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by edo3(m): 4:33am On Jul 07, 2018
EXLOVER:
first night of sex with that bae, the guy won't last more than 2 seconds and he will flood the neighborhood with sperm, they should get mup to mup everywhere after sex.
I swear d way the sperm go dey pump out ehn,,e don happen to me..u no go fit control am oo..
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sunbilor(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2018
prela:
I smell lies.... grin
Don't mind them. The same article that claimed he never dated also admitted he had a private relationship.

1 Like

Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Senoir Crew Member, ClubVaseline
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by quiestla: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Kingdolo:
So they saying this old man is a virgin.
Don't mind him make he dey bobo himself. I begyyy
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Could be true.Supposing he was only patronizing oloshos.
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sweetv(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
wow so happy for you sir,Nonso is my very good friend, on behalf of DC angels ncf futo,we wish you the very best in your marriage
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by milemimi93(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
jetysblog:
Popular Nigerian Minister Who Has Not Dated All His Life Set To Wed (photos)

Uzo Edward is a seasoned worshipper, praise leader and Dominion City Angels Owerri, Music Pastor. He hails from Isuikwuato LGA in Abia State. Sixth child born to ENGR & MRS EDWARD ONWUMERE. A graduate of Computer science, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Ebonyi State.

Uzo started his music ministry at an early age of 9yrs Old and has served in different capacities at Methodist Church Nigeria Owerri Diocese and Dominion City Owerri. He is presently pastor in charge of Dominion city Angels Owerri(the state choir).

During his school days, Uzo being a disciplinarian was always strict and hardly had time for ladies because of his music ministry and pastoral work(he pastored the campus interdenominational chapel).

Apart from the above fact, Uzo has always been a well reserved young man, principled and vision driven, with social life well constricted having us to wonder if this tall, handsome, fair(most wanted by ladies) will ever see any Lady attracted talk more of settling down. His sense of style was much admired by all and sundry.

He had a private relationship which made most people especially ladies wonder who the lucky lady was.

Finally the search is over as Uzo is about to walk down the CRYSTAL GOLD ISLE(This wedding is more Royal than you think. Lol, if you know, you know).

A little chat with Uzo.
Who is this Lucky Lady and why she is the one?

Response: The lucky lady is Nonso Duru. Nonso is a rare gem. That is why it took me some good years to find her. Well mannered, passionate, vision driven and endowed with both inward and outward beauty. I knew she is the one because I find out that she complements me in so many ways. She is my best friend, confident, gist partner, ministry partner and spiritual aid. Nonso can pray up a storm and fan the flame of my ministry well. Her large heart is evident in all the ladies that look up to her and are under her for mentorship.
Nonso has a heart that can accommodate all, her selflessness is without measure. I look at her and I see a woman of Valor and Poise already.

Come witness as i wed my Heartthrob, Love of my Life, best gift ever, bestie of Life..

http://www.jetysblog.com/2018/07/06/minister-uzo-edwards-finally-found-his-heartthrob-after-what-looks-like-bride-ultimate-search/

He will be the biggest fool if his wife isn't a virgin..
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by olayiwola275: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
BlacSmit:
Love is magical. Its a mystery. It cannot be faked. When it there, you cannot hide it. No passion can consume it.
Stop watching too much telenovela!
Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
You didn't 'date'. But you did everything an average couple does in a relationship, probably with the exemption of physical intimacy.
In other words, you dated and you were in a relationship. Whatever name you give it, it you ever went out together, for any reason, if you ever agreed to meet up, for any reason, you dated.

1 Like

Re: Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Adanne9110(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
wow,,,Bro Uzodinma,,, I'm so happy for you,,,,this is the only post I have come to believe cos I know your from the days of our children ministry to youth and brigade,,,,he is indeed a reserve person,,,loved by all but keeps his head straight,,,,not easily distracted,,,,so focus and yet humble to a fault,,,,Uzodinma onwumere I wish u the best marriage ever,,,,your children shall surround ur table and u will see your children's children,,,,bravo,,,,long live Methodist Church,,,CATHEDRAL OF UNITY,,,long live UZO and his heartthob

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.