Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business (573 Views)

Before You Do Yahoo Yahoo Read This / Please How Lucrative Is Yahoo Business / Facebook User : Change Your Mentality - Online Business Is Not Yahoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business by bigpay: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
"Hmmm! Nawa! Which one be this one again? They don carry come again?" These and many more are the reports what my Ads smarties brought back after combing the city and painting it with our flyers about how people fit commot from poverty into life of abundance, and stop complaining of bad governance and all that.

Not quite long they returned, I received series of calls from people who claimed they received our flyer but needed more explanation. I did. A good number were satisfied with my explanations. But there's is this one call from someone who claimed he received our flyer and that he is almost 50 years.
"Hello", I said as I picked the call.
"Yes! Thank God! Thank you for picking my call sir.
"You're welcome. How may I help you sir?" I quickly added.
"Please sir, don't be offended. This flyer you people share for our area today, are you sure of what you said? This thing they work? You sure this one no be another scam like MMM, ..." He was beginning to highlight this and that, but I cut him tactically.
But before I could say a word, he said this one, rather in very harsh voice: "You sure say no be Yahoo Yahoo thing una wan sell give people again?
I was very patient. I simply allowed him to go on. But once I discovered he is getting weak, I gently, came in. "Sir... sir, you are wasting your airtime, let me call you back". He paused a while and wanted to reject the offer. I insisted. Then he said, "OK."
I called him back almost immediately and he picked. I took time to explain in details what is in the flyer he received. This time he was very calm as I separated the content of the flyer bit by bit. It's simply how you can transform that your idea into good streams of income. You go pay your NEPA bill, buy food put for house, pay your children's school fees, pay your debt. Even buy better car for you and your wife. I also told him that all the step by step guide on how to start this small business wey dey bring big money is inside a DVD, digital book (which I explained to be an eBook), memory card, printed copy (which he can open page by page to study).
"Hmmm!" He exhaled. "Because I think se na Yahoo Yahoo business again. Instead I go do Yahoo Yahoo business, I go remain poor die."
"No, not Yahoo Yahoo business".
But how much be this secret wey you wan show us? He later asked.
"Just #3,000. But you must follow the due process according to the flyer before paying. Payment is not the major thing" I instructed him. I went on to explain every detail. When he was satisfied, he simply asked me to cut the call so he can start work on the thing.

He did as I instructed and before the end of the next day, he was calling and thanking me. Why? He received his package. And the secret according to him, "too much."
Here are questions: Is there really Yahoo Yahoo Business? What kind of business is that? If it is bad, how do novice avoid it?

Thanks pals
peace be with you all
Re: No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business by mishack94: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
bigpay:
"Hmmm! Nawa! Which one be this one again? They don carry come again?" These and many more are the reports what my Ads smarties brought back after combing the city and painting it with our flyers about how people fit commot from poverty into life of abundance, and stop complaining of bad governance and all that.

Not quite long they returned, I received series of calls from people who claimed they received our flyer but needed more explanation. I did. A good number were satisfied with my explanations. But there's is this one call from someone who claimed he received our flyer and that he is almost 50 years.
"Hello", I said as I picked the call.
"Yes! Thank God! Thank you for picking my call sir.
"You're welcome. How may I help you sir?" I quickly added.
"Please sir, don't be offended. This flyer you people share for our area today, are you sure of what you said? This thing they work? You sure this one no be another scam like MMM, ..." He was beginning to highlight this and that, but I cut him tactically.
But before I could say a word, he said this one, rather in very harsh voice: "You sure say no be Yahoo Yahoo thing una wan sell give people again?
I was very patient. I simply allowed him to go on. But once I discovered he is getting weak, I gently, came in. "Sir... sir, you are wasting your airtime, let me call you back". He paused a while and wanted to reject the offer. I insisted. Then he said, "OK."
I called him back almost immediately and he picked. I took time to explain in details what is in the flyer he received. This time he was very calm as I separated the content of the flyer bit by bit. It's simply how you can transform that your idea into good streams of income. You go pay your NEPA bill, buy food put for house, pay your children's school fees, pay your debt. Even buy better car for you and your wife. I also told him that all the step by step guide on how to start this small business wey dey bring big money is inside a DVD, digital book (which I explained to be an eBook), memory card, printed copy (which he can open page by page to study).
"Hmmm!" He exhaled. "Because I think se na Yahoo Yahoo business again. Instead I go do Yahoo Yahoo business, I go remain poor die."
"No, not Yahoo Yahoo business".
But how much be this secret wey you wan show us? He later asked.
"Just #3,000. But you must follow the due process according to the flyer before paying. Payment is not the major thing" I instructed him. I went on to explain every detail. When he was satisfied, he simply asked me to cut the call so he can start work on the thing.

He did as I instructed and before the end of the next day, he was calling and thanking me. Why? He received his package. And the secret according to him, "too much."
Here are questions: Is there really Yahoo Yahoo Business? What kind of business is that? If it is bad, how do novice avoid it?

Thanks pals
peace be with you all
I don't get is it that you are telling us story or you have a business idea you want to share. if business idea then make it known plz

1 Like

Re: No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business by bigpay: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello Mishack94,

Good morning. Thanks for that. I appreciate. I want to use a question to answer yours. I trust it won't hurt.
If you want to sell a business idea to a prospect, do you just jump in a say; Hey! Buy?
Or you are inside a bus from Ojota to Oshodi and you have a product to market, do you just raise the product up and say, "buy everyone?"

I just narrated one of my experiences in the field of Info marketing.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Over 40,000 Pair Of Brand New Imported Shoes Available For Sale At Whole Sales / How To Apply For Vlisco Fashion Fund Contest And Win €5.000 / Build An Instagram Account For Just 2naira Per Follower Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.