Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Facebook User : Change Your Mentality - Online Business Is Not Yahoo! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook User : Change Your Mentality - Online Business Is Not Yahoo! (225 Views)

No, Not Yahoo Yahoo Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User : Change Your Mentality - Online Business Is Not Yahoo! by Casemiro(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
A facebook user wrote on his timeline, telling everyone that online business is legit, not yahoo

this is what he wrote :

ONLINE BUSINESS IS NOT YAHOO – YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY

Most times, when you mention that you’re an internet marketer or you do any online business, the first thing that comes to the mind of most people is that you’re into yahoo yahoo (internet scam).

It’s very heartbreaking, and has made some internet marketers to hide their true occupation so to say.

But you know what?
I don’t care again!

I used to feel shy too, because I was careful of the opinion people will form about me when I mention that I’m an internet marketer.

Bur right now, I don’t give a f**k.
I’m very proud of it.

As long as it pays my bill

...as long as I know I don’t do anything illegal

...as long as my mum and siblings know I’m clean

...as long as I can openly talk about what I do and even teach people how to do it openly, I don’t care.

Yes, there are many guys who go under the cover of internet business to do yahoo.
Some of them cover as bloggers, crypto experts, forex traders, etc.

But watch their lifestyle.

In my little observation over the course of my life, those who sweat to get their money are careful of the way they spend it. So use your tongue to count you teeth.
Anyway, if you are among the myopic majority, who still believe that anyone who’s always on his laptop is into yahoo, then you really need a brain reset.
The world has gone far with the help of the internet, and young people all over the world are crushing it there…including some Nigeians.

I've seen lots of great guys making close to $5000 per month and more.

And if you want to cut your pie, simply ask for guidance; you could be lucky to get help…don’t talk ignorantly…get informed and get involved.

But be ready to work hard...(no shortcut to success).

I owe nobody any sort of explanation
C

source

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2007917505895447&id=100000316515468

(1) (Reply)

Get This Water Purifier For Chinafactorydirect Price!!!!! / What Is The Update Btw Nigerian Customs And Clearing Agents Talk? / Ecobank Academy Works To Enhance Africa Systems Through Financial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.