Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? (1573 Views)

How Can I Download Udemy And Linda Courses? finally solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by Jenifa123: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
I just tried visiting the website to know how it works just to see this

Re: Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by sinaj(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol @ find us something sis grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by Rityonyi(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's a deliberate act by Linda Ikeji.

She want the news to trend so by the time she gets all the publicity she want she will then set it back to normal.

She is yet to get a lot of people hooked to her "lindaikejisocial" as she expected since she launched the site.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by Jenifa123: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rityonyi:
It's a deliberate act by Linda Ikeji.

She want the news to trend so by the time she gets all the publicity she want she will then set it back to normal.

She is yet to get a lot of people hooked to her "lindaikejisocial as she expected" since she launched the site.

so far good luck to her
na she sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by usmanethical(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
LOL. It's like she's hoping for this.
Re: Linda Ikeji Social Hacked? by iHart(m): 4:13am On Jul 07, 2018
the site is not cool at all. Ads and gossip everywhere. The first time I went there was the last time I visited it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Concurrency And How Does Your Language Tackle It? / Help, Please Save My Future / Create Your Own Url Shortner With PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.