Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Sell Like Pro Online (part 2 Of 10) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Like Pro Online (part 2 Of 10) (322 Views)

Directors Of 10 Banks Pocket N6.96bn Allowance, Compensation / Download Sell Like Crazy Pdf By Sabri Suby For Free / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Like Pro Online (part 2 Of 10) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
How To Sell Like Pro Online (Part 2 of 10)

Don't know what to sell to make money? This is it

Have you been bothered about what to sell online to make money and build a lasting business?

Or you have even concluded that this online selling stuff isn't for you?

Then an end to your worries has come

What you're about to read now will empower and position you for a business. It will show you how to discover what you have and build on it for influence and profit.

If you take today's lesson very seriously, you're definitely on your path to building a lasting online business if you don't have one yet.

So, let's get the ball rolling. I'm going to discuss this in subheadings.

Just stay with me.

Now, before you pick anything to do, this should be your checklist

1. Is what you're choosing sellable? I mean are people interested it. Remember people will only buy what they want and not what you want.

So, find out what people want and then provide the solution.

2. Is it lucrative?

Let me tell you if what you want to go into isn't lucrative, forget it, you can't just make it doing that. Your level of success will just be limited.

Alternatively, you can upgrade your passion/talent if it isn't lucrative.

For instance, if you are just a writer, you can upgrade to copywriting/sales letter writing, Content Marketing, Information Marketing, Blogging, Digital Strategist etc.

That's exactly my story. I was just a writer before. But it wasn't just fetching much. I would write for Facebook often, get many likes and comments and that's the end.

Not until I got intentional. I ventured into blogging, web designing, digital marketing, content marketing, copywriting and many other stuff

3. Is it a practical skill?

This is because you don't want go and start reading about abstract stuffs like estate management, human resources etc.

Choose only what you can start selling and start making money and also be able to create your own agency on it in future if not now.

3. Your Passion and Talents

Of course you aren't hearing this for the first time, but we're looking at another dimension!

Right now, within you what's that that burns like fire?

Why not hone, advance and monetize it.

What it is, you know where to go improve them. Check this post to see where and how to improve it. https://www./155214655262918/permalink/221147092003007/

And finally, you can equally start importing/buying physical products and start reselling or go the affiliate lane.

And with the opportunities online today, you can learn and start offering any digital marketing services.

You can also come up with a product on them. Check this post here for the skills you can learn and start selling.https://www./155214655262918/permalink/221147092003007/

Action Point

If you don't have any Service/product to sell online, give yourself a one month target to learn some of the skills I have mentioned.

Prepare a timetable on how you are going to go about this and follow it.

Come and thank me later

Did you gain from this? Come and learn more for free here on Facebook https://www./155214655262918/

(1) (Reply)

Chatbots Are Becoming An Essential Asset For Businesses / Share And Sell On Mtn / Make $20 Per Month Via Online Surveys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.