Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 (495 Views)

2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner / 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Now, I want you to get something right

I mean it...

When I say “easiest” as seen in the subject line, I do not mean so easy and lazy.

I am only using the word as a way of comparison to other ways of making money online because they are simplest to start

So, with that being said;

Last year, one of my old friends came to me because he was looking for a way to make more money

He came to me because he saw one of my ads online

So, based on what I know, I told him the 2 easiest ways for a Nigerian to start making money online as quickly as possible are:

(1) Online Freelancing (aka doing online jobs)

(2) Affiliate Marketing

Let me explain why:

If you are a broke person or someone with very little money to spare, then the way to go to start earning some money as quickly as possible is by doing online jobs.

This is also known as online freelancing

What you are doing here is to help businesses and individuals do some online jobs like writing articles, transcribing, graphic design etc and getting paid

With this, a broke person can start making $250, $400 etc a month very fast

$250 now is about N100,000

And all they need is a computer and internet connection

I have done online freelancing before because Is the easiest way to make money as I said earlier

Because of my experience with freelancing I have discovered how beginners can serious money monthly

This is batter than Fiverr trust me

I Highly recommended freelancing for students, youth corpers and people who don’t have a lot of startup capital

I know it works because I can confidently point to at least 100 people who started this way and are now big boys

One of them is this ex-factory worker who now makes at least $1000 monthly part time as an online freelancer

By the way, I should also let you know that online freelancing is a bit competitive because anyone can join

But you can get an advantage if you learn from experienced online freelancers like this guy

The thing about online freelancing though is that your time is directly involved

And It is very easy for freelancers to make $1500 a month with the strategy you will learn here

If you are interested in making $50 - $100 daily doing online freelancing, you can get started right now

Get free access here http://www.nairashops.com.ng/free-video/

Watch out for part 2 of this content

Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
No comments?
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Am interested. Am a student in ss3 but i am in dire need of money. Nice post
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Am interested. Am a student in ss3 but i am in dire need of money. Nice post

What skill do you have that you can exchange for money ?
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by Silasloaded(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Boss am interested.
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Silasloaded:
Boss am interested.

Thanks

Get free access here http://www.nairashops.com.ng/free-reports2/
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Hope u use the link
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by TradingBinary(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
NairaShops:
Hope u use the link

No

where is the link?
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 by NairaShops: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
No way....

(1) (Reply)

Become A Dealer Of Startime, Gotv, And Dstv / Please Help First Bank Blocked My Brothers Account / Please Your Suggestions Are Needed On Gas Filling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.