Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. - Business To Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. (70762 Views)

CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days / Accredited CAC Agent: Company Registeration (Pay after Registeration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Contact us now
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2019
I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
Anthony Robbins
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
The distance between you and the goal you seek to achieve is the thinking in you that says "I can do it if others can"!

Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by Silverweb: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Do u know you cant grow that your business without proper bookkeeping/financial accounting?

Let us be your bookkeeper and send you monthly income statement to measure growth for only 1k monthly.

Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Action takers are money makers
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2019
cacmatters:
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Take that first step to FREEDOM
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you Nairalanders
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Serve the rich and remain poor;
or do your own hustle and become rich.
It's your CHOICE to make.
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives
you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!

Brian Tracy
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal:

It is the courage to continue that counts.”

Winston Churchill
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have
the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning
that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.

Anthony Robbins
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most
people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate
what they can achieve in a decade!

Anthony Robbins
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by sheungeek(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is the cost still at #39.7k?
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
sheungeek:
Is the cost still at #39.7k?

Yes sir
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
cacmatters:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LIMITED COMPANY AND A BUSINESS NAME

For purposes of this explanation a Business Name refers to Enterprise, a Sole proprietorship and Partnership.
Business Name Registration

The Proprietor (s) are personally responsible for all the affairs pertaining to the business.

The law does not make any distinction between the owner and his business. In the eyes of the law, both the owner and his business are the same.

Since the law does not distinguish between the owner and his business, his liability is unlimited. For example If the business goes bankrupt, the owner will have to cough money from his own assets and financial reserves to pay to the creditors no matter the amount involved.

The sole trader is also liable to pay for any legal compensation that might arise in the course of running the business. He will not be able to defend himself by saying that the act was committed by his business and not by him.

The sole trader has the final say as far as decision-making is concerned. He is not legally bound to listen to anyone. He may do whatever he deems fit as regards the running of his business.

He keeps the entire profit earned by him. Similarly he also has to shoulder the entire loss in the business.

A sole entity might come to an end if the owner becomes bankrupt or has an untimely demise, with no one to look after the business.

Limited Liability Company

A limited company is a separate entity and is a separate person in the eyes of the law. Since a limited company is a separate person, it can hire ‘employees’. These employees are responsible for running of the company. These employees can be the directors of the company, the secretary as well as the staff including the receptionist!

A limited company can be set up with a minimum of two shares holders and the limit of their liability is as per the value of shares they own,
The laws of almost all the countries specify the use of the word ‘limited ‘ or ‘Ltd’ after the name of the company.

The finance for starting a limited company is raised by issuing shares. The people to whom the shares are issued are termed as shareholders. The shares cannot be issued to the general public unless it is a public limited company.

The liability of the shareholders is limited to the amount paid by them during the purchase of the shares. For e.g. If the company goes into debts, they are not liable to pay to the lenders and creditors from their own personal finance.

The company is generally is held separately for any wrongdoing, the case will be filed against the company and not the directors. However, the directors are responsible for the way the company is run. If evidence of wrong- doings is found against the directors, cases can be field against them in the court of law.

Decisions on the way the company is run is done in meeting by the board and bound by resolutions.
The profits earned by the company can be distributed among shareholders as dividend. Alternatively, it can be also used for the expansion plans of the company.

A company has a perpetual existence, which is not affected by the death of any shareholder or director.
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Happy new week Nairalanders
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by miqos02(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2019
cacmatters:
can I migrate a ventures company to limited?
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
miqos02:
can I migrate a ventures company to limited?

YES sir you can. Contact us with the details pls
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
cacmatters:
Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to
raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight
years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thin was changing
what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer
accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things
that I aspired to becoming.

Anthony Robbins
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Effective people are not problem-minded; they're opportunity minded. They
feed opportunities and starve problems.

Dr. Stephen Covey
Re: CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. by cacmatters(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Serve the rich and remain poor;
or do your own hustle and become rich.
It's your CHOICE to make.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply)

CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488 / . / Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.