Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water (42484 Views)

Is Speaking In Tongues A [b]must[/b] When One Is Baptized With The Holy Ghost? / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water by ehbellsho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
U finally made it to front page cos of d lie. boiled water indeed, and there body no peel!
U better tell us another "white lie"
Re: 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water by DAVE5(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Walexybobo:
And does that take u to heaven?

No, it won't, but it's a step in the right direction, baptism washes you of your original sin
Re: 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water by Walexybobo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
DAVE5:

No, it won't, but it's a step in the right direction, baptism washes you of your original sin
"original sin"? Maybe he will have to had the whole ocean warm to baptize him from his subsequent sins i guess.
Re: 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water by DAVE5(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Walexybobo:
"original sin"? Maybe he will have to had the whole ocean warm to baptize him from his subsequent sins i guess.

Maybe, who knows?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman / Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.