Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (44120 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
If i look like this guy i go dey fùck every single day....
Is he good looking? Like really good looking
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Bellgal: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Really Pls don't tell me u have low self esteem.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2018
He had better tell us the truth! He is on the verge of becoming broke!

He had better relocate abroad, he has the means nah.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
It is two things getting my PVC and passport ready it’s either Buhari goes or I leave this country for him angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
jegz25:
Kpele o... If na only you we for don do something for your case, but better you sef wey b say u get money and small fame,you fit travel go come back. The rest of us that are stuck here nko? We no see money chill small for naija and we no dey go Yankee. Never the less, thanks to God for life and health
Deep...I feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by sidnen: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
you probably even look better than him sef.
The guy is just okay nothing extraordinary abeg.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rogodo22:
So make we fry beans?
Yes and I must taste from it wink cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Adedove(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
englishmart:
taah! One girl don break your heart, you dey form say na herdsmen.
What happened exactly?
What did she use in breaking your heart?
Hammer?
Payloader?
Jackhammer?
2by2?
Plier?
Pincers?
Abi she use Toyota spider, spider your heart?

My friend, hold on, let me attend to a client.

Madam, I don't dey come, which model you need?
I can't believe some1 'liked' this comment. Well, iru iro n'iborun that is birds of a feather flock together. My advice is that you should always listen or read, as the case may be, thoroughly b4 you comment. It will make you a better listener, reader and person. Thanks.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
People were murdered in cold blood in Abia State, Anambra and other eastern States just because they called for separation.. Alex, and those humping around talking about PVCs didn't say a word..
Worse things will befall Nigeria ��... The blood of the innocent youths re littered all over Nigeria
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
We are all crying with you!
Time to TAKE IT BACK!

Sowore IN, BUHARI OUT!!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by no1madman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari. .aboki . .idiot!

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
chiomarita:

Source:
https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/07/im-heartbroken-actor-alex-ekubo-cries.html?m=1

Trash. And when you get your PVC what happens? Who do you vote for? The same PDP you voted out? Almost 60% of APC have cross carpeted to PDP, same people being recycled.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Okaaay
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Then use your platform to organise a protest. let get make international noise. You have the fame, people will listen to u, instead of Just lamenting on insta because I will only view your post then scroll down to the next just like a everybody else.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Archie30: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
KingLennon:
If alex is feeling sad how will an average Nigerian feel? To all those that shouted 'Sai Baba' in 2015. How market now? gringrin

We need attitude change . I visited Nigeria last month. It’s my second visit as an adult. My first was 15years ago and how thing's changed. On 25th June, I got pulled over by a team of plain clothed police officers led by a certain Michael. I was taken to Surulere police office with my female companion. They had said it’s a stop and search routine. No problem. Coming from a tough neighbourhood myself, I know it’s about my own and that of others security. But what followed next was the most traumatic thing I ever witnessed. I was bullied, harassed and forced to hand over my mobile phone. At Surulere police office I was forced to unlock my screen and they really enjoyed going through my whatsapp. One officer was intent on calling a certain number, literally to frame me while the Ibo officer was more interested in chatting my female companion up and asking for contact numbers. Why Michael the boss was calling me names.

But I was lucky tbh. My sister visits Nigeria a lot and had warned me not to take my phone to Nigeria so I had bought one on arrival. I work with the public and I couldn’t deal with losing organisation sensitive data and stuffs on my phone. To be violated the way they did was hard to take. But it's Naija. It's pranging out.

Compared to 15 years ago when I was 21 and now 36, Nigeria is in real trouble. But credit to every Nigerian doing their best to better themselves and the country. You can easily see how most people want things to improve but we ‘ve got to begin with attitude change. I refused to give the police money and I was let go after more than 3hrs waste of my and tax payers time. To the people and individuals bent on killing of this beautiful country, please have a change of heart. Hopefully a new way of educating our kids and technology can change the future for everyone like we are experiencing in banking and hospitality industry.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ytea:
He actually cried, i'm touched. If only tears can do it.
pls go and change dt ur poo dp
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by vioment: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigeria's problems are 80% self inflicted and 20% others. Prayer can't solve that kind of foolishness. Awareness and actions will.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by thanki410(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rogodo22:
So make we fry beans?
no fry ur sense
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by gwama: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
In addition the government claims that tanker explosion on Odetola bridge , there are 9 dead, with a 60th of burned vehicles, SAD undecided undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
My worry is all this clamouring to get PVC, knowing Buhari, that little plastic will change nothing..The despotic tyrant has plans on how to sit tight at Aso Rock come 2019.. APC don't seem bothered, the know what is about to go down..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Delivar(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
yettymuse:
Everybody is screaming "Go and get your PVC".. Does it even clean up all the mess?
Great question. I raised the issue in this thread but nobody took it serious.
https://www.nairaland.com/4489839/please-forget-getting-pvc
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
PVC That has been printed in billions on ALIBABA, this is not pvc matter, it is INSTITUTIONAL.

SOLUTION IS : Nigeria need to be run by a company like PWC while you send a team of super brains to training for six months. Draw brainsto represent each ministry, challenge their manifesto on how to run the ministey after six months and evaluate them by a panel of NEDS.

THANK ME LATER !

chiomarita:

Source:
https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/07/im-heartbroken-actor-alex-ekubo-cries.html?m=1
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ytea:
He actually cried, i'm touched. If only tears can do it.

what do u expect...he's an actor, bringing out a few tears shouldn't be a problem..

he made his point...Nigeria needs serious overhaul
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stop fonting.. This ain't a movie People dey wey roast pass you iga
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stop fonting.. This ain't a movie People dey wey roast pass you oga Alex smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Until Nigeria is DESTROYED you all are gonna keep suffering and dying horribly

No salvation for a slave in a slave cage
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Sanchase:
PVC That has been printed in billions on ALIBABA, this is not pvc matter, it is INSTITUTIONAL.

SOLUTION IS : Nigeria need to be run by a company like PWC while you send a team of super brains to training for six months. Draw brainsto represent each ministry, challenge their manifesto on how to run the ministey after six months and evaluate them by a panel of NEDS.

THANK ME LATER !

wrong

Solution is: DESTROY and ERADICATE Nigeria

You all are under the yoke of slavery placed on you by the British in the form of a Nigga cage

You can clean arrange rearrange a dustbin it would remain what it is, a Dustbin

Nigeria was garbage has always been garbage and would forever be GARBAGE

You all can continue living your self imposed life sentence in the dustbin
when you're ready to help yourself you know what to do
Re: Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
abeggi jhor

in other news, see how to promote your music in nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/promote-your-music-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.