Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father (44100 Views)

Chioma Abeg Do Giveaway” – Ubi Franklin Writes As He Gushes Over Her New Photos / 2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by OdogwuBlog: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"Nothing makes up for a father that shows up when needed. I have always heard of babies vomiting on their parents, somehow, seeing Ire doing it today has a special ring to it. I am super happy and appreciative that God brought me to a special place. Shout out to my bestie

From Her Husband ...

Fatherhood � IRE But why naw � @temitopeajeyemi @toyin_abraham Hmmmmm. picture credit @toyin_abraham"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B65_GcunHLl/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is this really necessary??

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by praizblog: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2020
I just tire oo

Lady Marlians Celebrates Her Birthday in the bathroom Masturbating, Watch Video => HERE
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2020
Bush girl!!!
Unnecessary post!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by NwaAmaikpe: 4:36am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

Wow.
This is very thoughtful of her. It is rare to see a woman appreciate the underspoken experiences of fathers in child raising.

Today's woman simply sees the child as her only trophy and the man as a dispensable sperm donor.
Nice of Toyin.

But why won't her baby vomit when she has chosen to give him only Akamu Dawa?

Besides, a bald baby is a sign of malnutrition.

But who will help me tell her that most of the women here are not looking at the Akamu Dawa vomit in the first picture but at her husband's "Osisi Akpu" pendulum.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by emeijeh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Dobson43: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
angry

What arrant nonsense and ediots.

If the baby doesn't vomit on its dad who will?

That baby needs to go see a pediatric doctor asap.

As for the writer, here's a middle finger

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Kalistine(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
praizblog:
I just tire oo
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by pointstores(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Rapmoney(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
She's not to blame because she posted this on her social media page. It is the person who brought it to a public forum that's to blame.

Some people call themselves bloggers just because they move from social media page of one celebrity to another in other to dish out craps that are personal to these celebs.

If you are a good blogger, you should be able to run underground research on these folks and tell the public what they don't know about them (for those who care to know sha).

18 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Abiodun86: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
daddytime:
Stupid people..

The pikin get Alabi Yellow head
Bleep the haters

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by frenchtoast(f): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cute...but must everything be publicised?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by kellyk87: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
social media love and show no day last ooo

make I no talk more than this ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by midehi2(f): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
That guy thing big ooo shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by luminouz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Who brought this here? undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Kenneth10110(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anything to stay relevant
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Thisis2raw(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hope nxt tym he shiits, she writes

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by luminouz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
That guy thing big ooo shocked shocked

*rolls eyes*

Is that ur first time? cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by sevo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
News don finish for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by kinswap9: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by nwamabo247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Common thing very parents past through na want for una oo

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by xcommando(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
[b][/b][quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=85540384] shocked

Wow.
This is very thoughtful of her. It is rare to see a woman appreciate the underspoken experiences of fathers in child raising.

Today's woman simply sees the child as her only trophy and the man as a dispensable sperm donor.
Nice of Toyin.

But why won't her baby vomit when she has chosen to give him only Akamu Dawa?

Besides, a bald baby is a sign of malnutrition.

But who will help me tell her that most of the women here are not looking at the Akamu Dawa vomit but at her husband's Osisi Akpu

meaning?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Originality007: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
daddytime:
Stupid people..

guy, not b dem put poverty for you life now

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Abiodun86: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Is this really necessary??

Na so we go know a responsible father......... Go an sleep u the haters
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by oloriLFC(f): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
So, his boxers no fit package his rod very well in that first photo?
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
A useless generation . Anything to trend. I piss for nurse mouth during my circumcision. Them for use camera snap am. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Incandescent(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
daddytime:
Stupid people..

You need help sir

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
oloriLFC:
So, his boxers no fit package his rod very well in that first photo?
oko nla
Re: Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father by Incandescent(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
A useless generation . Anything to trend. I piss for nurse mouth during my circumcision. Them for use camera snap am. Mtcheeew

So why are you telling us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.