Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid (15535 Views)

Wike Dares Ayu To Stop Ortom, Other PDP Candidates Not Supporting Atiku / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by justy15: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ortom don't deserve a second term in office even without the anti grazing law. He is so dumb, confused and incompetent such that any party that flags him will sink
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Lomprico2: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pavore9:
Why is the grazing law an issue when we have been told the killer herdsmen are foreigners?

You don see am na!

Buhari is using the terrorists for jihad!
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Bruemath(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
This APC self...
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
blackpanda:
I feel pity for Orton. If I was the one I won't even come back. The killings in Benue appears to be unsolvable. Even if u enact anti grazing law, how will u implement it. The herders are illiterate and don't care about your law, but even if they did it won't be obeyed. Why? Imagine if Lagos and kano enact anti-free trading laws. You can't enact a law that is directed at a particular tribe. It will only lead to more chaos

Oga what are you saying? But same fulani people enacted law that is against other tribes in Nigeria selling alcohol in their state and use their hisbah soldiers to enforce it and even go as far as destroying people business places and properties..what is good for the goose is also good for gander...!!!
Peace..!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by mansamusa08(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why not try Idoma man this time? are Tivs born to rule in Benue state?
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by cjrane: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Fulani agenda in full swing

Islamization things on point

A jihadist is in Aso rock

These Fulani people have guts sha.

Can a Tiv person or Idoma person force the removal of Kano or Sokoto state governor because they won't give free lands to Tivs in Kano?

Anyway shaa, let watch and see this game play out.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
too bad.....Benue should carry their cross.......
am not really concerned.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by DrHighchief(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Force = Mass x Acceleration
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by asawanathegreat(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let them stop him but his people should be free from blood letting that is all.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by DonaldYusuf(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
kulrunsman79:
Who is Ortom and why should his travail bother me? Haba! Let him face his music nah, after all every politician has wars to face and he that triumphs gets the victory accolade....

Pls leave alone jhor. No politician travail should bother me again, not even Ike Ekwerenmadu or Saraki ..
Well, to answer your question, Ortom is my Governor, and this issue is not about politics - this is not Ortom's war but a war against a people and a religion..

The fight against Ortom is from the presidency and we all know the reason. We will resist them.

Truth be told, the man failed the people with his style of leadership and lack of payment of salaries but comparing that with those Islamists, It's better Ortom remains there as Governor.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Iamzik: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
blackpanda:
I feel pity for Orton. If I was the one I won't even come back. The killings in Benue appears to be unsolvable. Even if u enact anti grazing law, how will u implement it. The herders are illiterate and don't care about your law, but even if they did it won't be obeyed. Why? Imagine if Lagos and kano enact anti-free trading laws. You can't enact a law that is directed at a particular tribe. It will only lead to more chaos

Take your cows back to the north.
There is enough land for grazing in sokoto katsina Borno Zamfara and the rest. Must you come to the south and north central?
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tell your governor to leave apc all these blabla makes no sense
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by godunia(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ortom is a huge failure.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Coloradvantage(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
9jaArea:
I couldn't help but laugh out the trash from Vanguard, this is a script the governor wants to use to get public sympathy.

The Benue sons mentioned know that Ortom is a bad product that will be hard to sell, he has done so bad in his first term and now he is attributing his failure to the Herdsmen crisis witnessed in some parts of the states.

you are 100% right my brother. he is not fit for the job. the benue people are against him, he has inflicted so much pain on the common benue worker and their respective families.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by darqly(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think Benue citizens are the force trying to remove incompetence which is personified in Ortom, it has little to do with anti-grazing. The man doesn't have the balls to castigate Buhari for being useless cos he thinks APC will win on all levels again. Bros is in for a rude shock.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Maket: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ortom is the force against himself. He wants to use herdsmen problems to shine.
What has he done to deserve his coming back?
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Maket: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
jrusky:
Tell your governor to leave apc all these blabla makes no sense
he is a failure, no party will guarantee his coming back
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by WomanOfRace(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
He was dinning with the devil in the first place, till the devil decided to make him his meal.

No matter how long your spoon is while dinning with the devil, he will still get to you.

I pray for Benue.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Kingspin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari must GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Buhari must GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by blackpanda: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Iamzik:

Take your cows back to the north.
There is enough land for grazing in sokoto katsina Borno Zamfara and the rest. Must you come to the south and north central?

Freedom of movement is a constitutional right. You don't have a choice!
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by blackpanda: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bethor:

Oga what are you saying? But same fulani people enacted law that is against other tribes in Nigeria selling alcohol in their state and use their hisbah soldiers to enforce it and even go as far as destroying people business places and properties..what is good for the goose is also good for gander...!!!
Peace..!!!

Ok first of all sharia law is part of our constitution. But more importantly, the law has no effect on christian. No christian has ever been jailed for drinking alcohol, OK.
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Iamzik: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
blackpanda:

Freedom of movement is a constitutional right. You don't have a choice!

Criminals and killers do not get to enjoy any constitutional rights. Take your freedom of movement up north
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by blackpanda: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Iamzik:

Criminals and killers do not get to enjoy any constitutional rights. Take your freedom of movement up north

Your hate and tribalism shld be limited to your household. The new Nigeria has no use for your likes
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
blackpanda:

Ok first of all sharia law is part of our constitution. But more importantly, the law has no effect on christian. No christian has ever been jailed for drinking alcohol, OK.

What bloody sharia law is that?
Where did you see me write about jailing any Christian?

I said we fulani are destroying other tribes business up north in guise of sharia...
And last I check Nigeria is a secular state and everybody is free to run their business any where..
If fulani people don't want other to do their business in your state because they think it offends them then others too are telling the fulani that thelr won business too is offending them...simple..!!

The fulani people just lost it...people are wiser now and the sneaky ways of the fulani people can never work again...

Again I say what is good for the goose is also good for gander..!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid by Iamzik: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
blackpanda:

Your hate and tribalism shld be limited to your household. The new Nigeria has no use for your likes

Who is more hateful than a man hiding under the cloak of social media to support your land or "your life campaign"

Oh I forgot... Criticizing your lord and master is the new definition of hate. Everyone of you supporting this evil administration will pay dearly.

If you want a clear definition of hate and tribalism then look no further. He is sitted in aso Villa - the very embodiment of hate and tribalism.

A fight against boko Haram is a fight against the north
We will make Nigeria ungovernable
Monkeys and baboon will soak in blood
Abacha never stole any money
Give your land or be killed
Easterners are just minority 5%
IPOB killed no one but they are proscribed terrorist organization
Fulani herdsmen killing ten's of thousands yet they are just armed bandits that deserve sympathy and donation of land
I can go on and on

There goes your glorified lord and master. By their words you shall know them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Showcases His Signature Projects (pictures) / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death / Kwara LG Elections: Saraki Casts His Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.