Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (58860 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by sotall(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by timilehing(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Tyre no dey dere again ni?

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
go
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Diznie(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
modelmike7:
They should behead him too.
Simple
No cut his body parts into tiny bits angry

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by dalaman: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
When will Africans realize that money ritual is a sham?

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by laborious(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Ladies if your man just get this money amy how hmmmmm suspect am ooo, ritualist every where 4 naija aboki sef are not left out..kasa final
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2018
The world has gone totally insane. God!

RIP little girl.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Britishcoins(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has been nabbed by community youths for allegedly killing a little girl and beheading her in a case of suspected ritual. A Facebook user, Abuhuzaifah Nuhu Sa'id, who hails from Bauchi state, shared the trending video footage as the suspect ritualist was paraded in public by the cane-wielding youths.

During his interrogation which was done in Hausa language, the suspect confessed to the crime of killing the innocent girl and beheading her.

After making the shocking confessions in the presence of the community youths, the suspect was lashed mercilessly with huge canes before he finally taken to police custody for further interrogation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/youths-flog-ritualist-mercilessly-after-being-caught-with-girls-head.html

Watch video HERE
This is the original video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7btihgn_Zdk
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by MissRike(f): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

The heart of man is desperately wicked!
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
highsurge:
NCAN come oooh... Aboki don join d league.... This hustle don take shape oooh.... In for a long thing in this regime.... Just my observation

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
See his teeth.....gworo done spoil everything finish....
This people sef....
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
My problem be saying na person wey thief phone for lagos den for Don give am instant justice .Dis one now dey go rest for jail. Luck might smile on him via amnesty or jail break.
Some instant judgement dey very necessary . From no where cut of a child destiny . Sad
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Dearlord(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
What does it profit a man to mine the whole skulls and still yet loss his skull?

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by thatigboman: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2018
highsurge:
NCAN come oooh... Aboki don join d league.... This hustle don take shape oooh.... In for a long thing in this regime.... Just my observation
na waoh. I was shocked. I was almost very sure it would be a sophisticated one.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by mhizace: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2018
dem neva cut him head, wetin dm d wait for dis ppl wey no get mercy angry
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Tonimordred(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Politicians av paided him 2 bring 1 soul....guyz bware
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
2mrw, he will be driving latest HILANDER JEEP and ladies will be attracted without questioning source.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by samilly(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
AFONJAs have succeeded infected them with their skull mining work
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2018
timilehing:
Tyre no dey dere again ni?
I don't know why he is still alive angry
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by romenna: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Those villagers should be rounded up immediately for not having the courage to do the right thing!
How can u flog the man when u r suppose to hurry him alive?
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by samilly(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Let his own head be behead as he did to the innocent girl
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by iamjavadem(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Although I don't like that he wasn't handed over to police immediately, I will praise them for not carrying out jungle justice unlike evil people we have here in the south.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
They should not behead him or hand him over to the police...i suggest,they dig the ground like 8fts pore charcoal up to 3fts,and put a metal drum inside,filled with water and he should be thrown inside.gradually,the scumbag will start feeling the hottness of the water.till it boils...to enable him feel worst than she felt....then,thank me later.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by milemimi93(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2018
CastedDude:
A man has been nabbed by community youths for allegedly killing a little girl and beheading her in a case of suspected ritual. A Facebook user, Abuhuzaifah Nuhu Sa'id, who hails from Bauchi state, shared the trending video footage as the suspect ritualist was paraded in public by the cane-wielding youths.

During his interrogation which was done in Hausa language, the suspect confessed to the crime of killing the innocent girl and beheading her.

After making the shocking confessions in the presence of the community youths, the suspect was lashed mercilessly with huge canes before he finally taken to police custody for further interrogation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/youths-flog-ritualist-mercilessly-after-being-caught-with-girls-head.html

Watch video HERE

Don't take laws into your hands..

Hand him over to the proper authority.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Where are those on this forum who's doesn't believe skull mining exist
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Jacobx007: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bloggers sabi add salt to story fa! Lol �

Wat d man said in hausa was dat, he learnt of d death of the little girl n went to harvest d head, I don't know whether d aboki man � has been to Ogun state b4………… cos its extremely rare around dis place fa

Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by petenweke: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
They do rituals in BAUCHI too?
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Just flogging? The animal should be killed!
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by perdollar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
if I say afonjaa now dem go dey say me no sabi read.
Re: Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
The mother of this child shouldn't see this. Ha! What a world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.