Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP (1002 Views)

Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP by Oshatrends: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye Mock APC with New Song As He Decamp To PDP, he make this clear on his Instagram page with a video of him singing

Oh my home, home my home when shall i see my PDP

Watch -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nax0Q5TjvY0

Cc.Lalasticala

Re: Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP by beautygboel(f): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Clown
Re: Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2018
who dino epp?
Re: Dino Melaye Dance And Mock APC With New Song As He Decamp To PDP by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2018
What has he been waiting for?

You are better off in pdp

His departure from the APC, as far as I'm concerned, is good riddance to very bad rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Topped WAEC And NECO Under Fayose / Akwa Ibomites View Of 2019 / The Eagle Has Landed In Osogbo For Ileri Oluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.