Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (24668 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Elnino4ladies: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Happy 777 to all black men worldwide dodorima
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by nelsonebby(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
People lie on Twitter
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by LazyNairalander(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do not let your background put your back to the ground.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by MysteryFinder: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is it touching? Well, I don't know.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Oyeleye101(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank God you are now a lawyer, forget the past and build the father and son relationship again..
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by emelda86(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Happy 777 to all black men worldwide dodorima

Eiye
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Boss13: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
DIYhackers:
Now that he's a grown man and a lawyer, to spite his father is not the way to go. What about those without father at all. It's either he understands why his father left his mom at that age or he just forgive him for no particular reason. He's got a father now anyhow. Some fathers do have regrets.

Please read the thread before you post.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by ladygudhead(f): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Well done son! if na woman nor be smal drama go ensure b4 she go gree defend the father. she for first carry the matter enta twitter,dissect d father. Play your part n let life move on, we all mess up at some point.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Diso60090(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Flyingngel:
i have nothing to say may be the person below have a word or two.

Yes i have something to say
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by DIYhackers: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Boss13:

Please read the thread before you post.
Pls read my comment with your eyes open before quoting me.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by ACE1010: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mine abandoned me for ages... So it's not new my brother cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by HERSLEY(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Blood is thicker than water or so they say...
baby
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let's hear the full family story and from an unbiased source.

It's not normal for an African to abandon a son.

Thank God for giving us Obama to dispell all these nonsense.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by McBrooklyn(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
HERSLEY:
baby

Wow, look who is here! shocked Ass-ley!! cheesy

Just where on earth have you been, babe?? angry
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by SalamRushdie: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nonsense ..go and face it life jare and stop this quest for vengeance
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by amacastel: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
DIYhackers:
Now that he's a grown man and a lawyer, to spite his father is not the way to go. What about those without father at all. It's either he understands why his father left his mom at that age or he just forgive him for no particular reason. He's got a father now anyhow. Some fathers do have regrets.
Can you hear your self help huh? I i pray your love one abandoned you in time of need then you will know how the young man feel, he has a hrt of God cos if it me I won't represent him

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by amacastel: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oyeleye101:
Thank God you are now a lawyer, forget the past and build the father and son relationship again..
Which nonsense relationship does he need with an irresponsible man, he don't need him again he needed him when he was a child & they man was nowhere to be found the man actually need him on the contrary.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by DIYhackers: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
amacastel:

Can you hear your self help huh? I i pray your love one abandoned you in time of need then you will know how the young man feel, he has a hrt of God cos if it me I won't represent him
You're dumb, go read my post again and pass your emotional frustration to yourself.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by shaibu123: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Have the young man enquire the true why father left and was the Father given the chance by the mother to play his role as the father. That is the question he need to ask.No man in his rightful mind will abandon his children but women, especially in Africa uses children against the Father.
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Tampa6246(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
He would have accepted to speak for him then won't show up in court and allow him rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by Izen: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
DIYhackers:

You have either abandoned your child before or you're planning to. It's not a child's fault that you can't get along with the mother. Don't punish them for what they didn't do. Don't bring a child to this world if you're not ready to stick around. It's better the father is gone than absent.
Stop this cheap emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by amacastel: 2:34am On Jul 08, 2018
DIYhackers:

You're dumb, go read my post again and pass your emotional frustration to yourself.
I know you are a deathbeat father that's why you are fighting, I don't have time for absentee men cos by their fruits we shall know them
Re: Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Misslynx:
Imagine kids commenting on nairaland. Why blasting the young man for his post. If u have nothing to say then let those who have something to say comment.
You are very right.
So many kids here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.