Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (43850 Views)

Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Dat was based on the fact that buhari's was going to do the right things bt he has not lived up to his bidding shudnt people call him to order or exercise their political rights?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by DIYhackers: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
It's always within their circle
For free digital marketing training check my signature now
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
ccc
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2018
That's to tell you that Galadima is a man of principle, integrity and impeccable character. To him, the battle to rescue Nigeria is not about him or his family after-all, he's living a comfortable life, it's about putting an end to deception and cowism.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2018
I swear I've decided never to get caught up in this con game called politics...

The earlier we realize that the battle isn't BTW PDP or APC but between the rulling class and the rest of us, the better for us
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by boxypane(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2018
They will now tell u to be bringing 20 years experience to work
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by MikkieEl: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Buba Galadima is a traitor. cool

Buba Galadima is a patriot...
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by drnoel: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2018
CastedDude:
Alhaji Buba Galadima, a former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari, is heading a faction of the ruling All Progressives Congress. Galadima, at a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday, announced the formation of the Reformed All Progressives Congress.

Alhaji Buba Galadima, told newsmen, that some chieftains of the party were compelled to take the new step because the APC has derailed from its original plans and vision.

Pictures of Galadima's daughter, Zainab Buba Galadima have flooded the internet since her father went against his former friend (president Buhari) to form the new party after accusing the APC of neglect and failed campaign promises among other things..

Zainab Buba Galadima currently works with the presidency as she is the Special Assistant on Rule of Law to the vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Below are some of the personal assistants to the vice president; Gambo Mansur from Gombe State; Personal Assistant to the Vice President, Murtala Aliyu from Kogi State; EA-DCOS, Nkoli Anyaoku from Anambra State; Special Assistant on Rule of Law, Zainab Buba Galadima from Yobe State; Special Assistant, Administration, Koko Iyamu from Akwa Ibom State; Personal Assistant to the Vice President, Edewede Akhidenor from Edo State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/zainab-buba-galadima-special-assistant-to-vice-president-osinbajo.html

Which one is special assistant to rule of law? So Buhari carried all his people and put in presidency under Osibanjo jus so they won't have direct links to him and Osibanjo just dey watch dem?
He is obviously a house boy to them, no wonder the comment of that hypocrite some months back.
Imagine a whole VP not having any influence in his own office.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Bellgal: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Pls the man on the left, is it Buhari If yes honestly he is very healthy.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2018
I can also see Emeka Anyaoku daughter among the Special Assistants, Probably all of them got the position because of their family names . Probably all of them are all under 30s.
The rich and the connected, Nigeria is a Trust fund for their Kids no matter the affiliation. Just send the kids to Europe or America, study any course, come back to your Trust fund.
The poor, the ones that are even lucky after studying 5 years course for 7 years because of bleeped up system, you spend another 7yrs trying to get a job that can not even afford basic necessity for you.
You still come online argue based on APC or PDP, Buhari or Jonathan. Are you cursed?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by puccyforker: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Someone sent this one to school
abokii dey go school?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Hausa and their game of chess
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2018
You can now watch your favorite shows, videos or answer calls, reply texts on your mobile while you are:

- On the Bed
- Cooking
- In the Toilet
- Doing Laundry

OR use it for

- Pre and Post Church or Event Selfies
- Holder for office to keep your space looking professional
- Recording your Vlogs or Instagram Skits
- Use as holder in your vehicle.
- Or many other things you can do with it.

There are five colors of it available: White, Black, Green, Purple and Pink.

See all about it and how to get it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4603334/stop-carrying-phone-about.start-using

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
And so what? So because his daughter works for the presidency he shouldn’t have a different political views with the president again?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Beface(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
I sense another Ali Modu sheriff saga. His mission is to go to PDP and cause confusion. PDP should be watchful of him because for Buhari to personally go to is child graduation it means they are very close.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by joncom(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Beface:
I sense another Ali Modu sheriff saga. His mention is to go to PDP and cause confusion. PDP should be watchful of him because for Buhari to personally go to is child graduation it means they are very close.
You are correct. They want to stiffen our votes. Part of the game plan.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
princeade86:
so because his daughter is working for president means he shud not say d truth. it will mean that his daughter was just fixed there with connection, but not competent.
One of his accusations was nepotism though. lol.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Buba Galadima is a traitor. cool
Buba Galadima is only a spy for Buhari in the new party.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
princeade86:
so because his daughter is working for president means he shud not say d truth. it will mean that his daughter was just fixed there with connection, but not competent.

a chartered accountant, 3 masters degree, SA to the VP and a member of a board of parastatal,about 35 yrs old, oya lets see ur credentials
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Nepotism. You just graduate so tey you don get experience on the rule of law? Assisting a law professor for that matter!!!

When God wants to expose the wicked he let's them destroy each other so that the job is easily done and the righteous won't have blood on his hands.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Ferdinandu:
I can also see Emeka Anyaoku daughter among the Special Assistants, Probably all of them got the position because of their family names . Probably all of them are all under 30s.
The rich and the connected, Nigeria is a Trust fund for their Kids no matter the affiliation. Just send the kids to Europe or America, study any course, come back to your Trust fund.
The poor, the ones that are even lucky after studying 5 years course for 7 years because of bleeped up system, you spend another 7yrs trying to get a job that can not even afford basic necessity for you.
You still come online argue based on APC or PDP, Buhari or Jonathan. Are you cursed?
Take your share of Abacha Loot. This UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT is only for Lazy Nigerian yoots

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
And lai "idiot" Muhammed wants me to be go and dressing masquerade!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
See the iMac on her desk...

She could cost bw 1m to 2m naira..
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by blackpanda: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed after all she is not merit the position.

How did you know
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by princeade86(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
vertueptime:

a chartered accountant, 3 masters degree, SA to the VP and a member of a board of parastatal,about 35 yrs old, oya lets see ur credentials
do u even know what I mean? I tried to let them know dat the girl is competent , but not just there because of her dad connection.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by vertueptime: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
princeade86:
do u even know what I mean? I tried to let them know dat the girl is competent , but not just there because of her dad connection.

Sorry my bad might hv misread
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by colonist(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
say as I do but don't do as I say

who are they deceiving... certainly not me...
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by colonist(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
say as I do but don't do as I say

who are they deceiving... certainly not me...
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
vertueptime:

Sorry my bad might hv misread
one love.
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
MikkieEl:

Buba Galadima is a patriot...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? / 'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets' / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.