Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari (15044 Views)

I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Wonderful

" Surrender your land or you die".

Presidency

After saying this, hes now blaming opposition politicians. Buhari isn't making sense

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Who cares sending you back to your village in 2019 is sure banker
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69155817:
We sane ones believe in you my President.
They will all be exposed soon.
Since I have been reading comments on nairaland...you are the biggest zombie I have seen on the platform..
even sarki level of zombiesm nor reach your own..
try and repent before the evil melted on the people in the middle belt by the Fulani herdsmen befall you and your family..
repent oh ya zombie
please repent..

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-i-ll-clamp-down-on-politicians-sponsoring-violence-259752.html
bloody terrorist first reshuffle your security heads,appoint people from all the tribes in Nigeria into security and not only your fulani people.
how can you be appointing accusing fingers on others while there's skeleton in your cupboard?
Nigerians are wise now and can't be deceived with your subtleness and antics.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
So what have he been waiting for before For the so call politicians to do more damage? It simply means that the president will start from himself & his killer fulani herdsmen brothers.Continue lying.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2018
magoo10:
Which morals does an instigator of violence have that he wants to use in fighting violence.

Buhari have been very irresponsible in the past with all his pre election speech that saw many loose their lives.

If it is not terrorist herdsmen carrying out the killings why is buhari trying to build ranches to stop the killings
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2018
story story
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
merbenko:
See this octogenarian. First arrest your self.
Even heavens know your state on this issue been the chief sponsorer
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by webmoney1: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
menshowng:
Act now lets see

Don’t you have a job outside nairaland and please I need your location to order for your bbq for my kids party.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Seetto: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
This mumu ipob can talk rubbish , they are also part of the problem cos they want to c Nigeria not settled.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by sweetilicious(f): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Intellectually lazy yoot spotted.

PMB was talking about the aftermath of the Libya war which saw the influx of heavy weapons to neighboring countries like CHad, Nigeria and Mali.

During the administration of GEJ, the ineffectual baboon, concrete actionable intelligence report flooded the pages of Nigerian newspapers stressing this position. But the government then did nothing about it
Are you not tired of calling out GEJ? He seems to have taking over your ability to see that the change promised was all lies.Buhari is a failed experiment.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Franking: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Stupid president. We need strong institutions that will do their work without anyone asking them to. Everyday I will, do one kwanu u won't. U have 11 months o.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by TruthinAction: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2018
This can only happen if he renounces Islam. Killing 'unbelievers' is normal in Islam. No one will deceive us again.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Godwin978(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2018
ManirBK:
They are politicalherdsmen who are so desperate to discredit Buhari's govt because nigerians have rejected them at polling unit in 2015 and they will still rejected them in 2019. But i thank God for President Buhari as he vows to arrest them to receive the consequence of their evils plan.
oga Aboki for your information that vanpire is not going anywhere com next election, we ve suffered enough, even a blind man could feel this hardship of his
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by chingymingy: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
PMB will you keep quiet. For over 2 years you've done absolutely nothing about the herdsmen crisis and now you open your mouth to say you'll fish out the disgruntled politicians involved, are you not 1 of your them ni?
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-i-ll-clamp-down-on-politicians-sponsoring-violence-259752.html
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by fortune1894(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2018
yeah yeah how many times v I heard that? Abeg make I go watch spiff for THE JOHNSONS n forget I ever opened this thread
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by milemimi93(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Talk is cheap..
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by redsun(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
THIS MAN TALKS LIKE HE IS A JUNTA IN A BANANA REPUBLIC, OBVIOUSLY, IT A BANANA REPUBLIC THAT SUPPOSEDLY PRACTICES DEMOCRAZY.

THE LAW PUNISHES THEM,NOT YOU.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
I expect some people to cry fowl when these evil politicians are apprehended. God bless you my Presido.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
okosodo:
Abeg shut up
Ah! Abeg make you stay, I don they run.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by goodvision12(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Firefire:
Foolish ediot!

Continue to make theoretic statements without action. Terrorist cow!
APC MEANS ALWAYS PROTECTING COWS

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by PDJT: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Mumu. Clamp down on the murderous Fulani herdsmen first.

But you won't because they are your brothers, right?

You British slaves, called Nigerians, should show some respect to your President. You lots have become the most hated laughing stock in Africa. It’s time you all recognize and accept that your slavecamp is now a terrorist hub. Deal with it. tongue
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by cjrane: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2018
The shameless blame game continues.

It is ALWAYS The fault of others for the violence.

Meanwhile Buhari is the commander in chief. He will neither use the army nor the police against the murderous herdsmen simply because they are fulani like himself.

Even to declare the terrorist tactics of the fulani herdsmen as terrorism of villagers, he refused to do because those dying from the terrorism aren't fulani.

Yeye dey smell.

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by els0nm0rali(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2018
PDJT:

You British slaves, called Nigerians, should show some respect to your President. You lots have become the most hated laughing stock in Africa. It’s time you all recognize and accept that your slavecamp is now a terrorist hub. Deal with it. tongue

Who is this worm again?

That you've got a phone that can access the internet doesn't mean you should actually go online.

Take heed before you hurt yourself.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by proudlyetteyen0: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pls when is the punishment starting?
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
I will is becoming too much when will it change to l have done.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Revolva(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
see d poll i took on twitter

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Iamzik: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
We know as a matter of fact, that most violence today are politically motivated and sponsored by desperate politicians who must demonize PMB to oust him from the seat of power come 2019.

Zone B....
If you know you know
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by IamPopular(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69155795:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
ALL THE EVIL POLOTICIANS WILL ALL BE EXPOSED SOON AND BE ALL PUT TO SHAME
this quy need total restructurinq of the bran... Y are u everywhere like mtn,if u re as serious as this n ur BBQ business u wud ve bn qreater than this...
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by VictorRomanov: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
I will, I will, 4 years don reach so oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General / Ita Enang: FG To Revamp Abandoned Fishing Terminals In Akwa Ibom / DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.