Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari (15037 Views)

I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Superman30(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
magoo10:
What morals does an instigator of violence have that he wants to use in fighting violence.

Buhari have been very irresponsible in the past with all his pre election speeches that saw many loose their lives.

If it is not terrorist herdsmen carrying out the killings why is buhari trying to build ranches to stop the killings
you and I know that innocent fulanis are been killed everyday because of the political CAN sponsored carnage!
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
[s]
Superman30:
you and I know that innocent fulanis are been killed everyday because of the political CAN sponsored carnage!
[/s]
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by deltaisgreat: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
I will punish, I will ruthlessly deal with etc are worse of typical tyrants which buhari is
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by PDJT: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Who is this worm again?

That you've got a phone that can access the internet doesn't mean you should actually go online.

Take heed before you hurt yourself.

-Go hug a life electric wire, Oyibo slave a.k.a “Nigerian”. tongue
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by orisa37: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Arrant Dictatorship. You are occupying a Democratic Seat, where you should be father of our 36 States. And so, you have no Right to threaten or harm any politician. Or else, I will sue you and hire Agabi to defend me. You know him now. The Lawyer who won Saraki's case.
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by ojialo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
as school prefect or school principal?
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by els0nm0rali(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
PDJT:

-Go hug a life electric wire, Oyibo slave a.k.a “Nigerian”. tongue

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by PDJT: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69166601][/quote]

Typical Nigerian. Always supporting and glorifying violence & terrorism. That’s why the Brits caged you lots in the asshole of Africa. Disgrace of Africa. grin
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by els0nm0rali(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
PDJT:

I'm a Typical Nigerian. Always supporting and glorifying violence & terrorism. That’s why the Brits caged my lineage in the asshole of Africa. I'm such a huge disgrace to Africa.

I hate my life cos I'm eternally frustrated. That's why I bear PDJT.

The P stands for paedophilia, my passion.

The D represents my worthless d1ck.

That is why J means that I'm a jerk.

And T defines my day job as a troll on Nairaland.

Please pity me.

embarassed cry

Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
We know as a matter of fact, that most violence today are politically motivated and sponsored by desperate politicians who must demonize PMB to oust him from the seat of power come 2019.

What is you are stupid in your language? Cos i want to tell you that right now!!
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Superman30:

You well so? CAN? You don collect bed for yaba before??
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by menshowng(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
webmoney1:

Don’t you have a job outside nairaland and please I need your location to order for your bbq for my kids party.
Bro ayam not understanding?!!!!
Re: 'I Will Punish Politicians Sponsoring Violence' - Buhari by menshowng(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
webmoney1:

Don’t you have a job outside nairaland and please I need your location to order for your bbq for my kids party.
Ayam not understanding bro....bbq for what na...bro calm down o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly / EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General / 8th Nass's Reputation Management As EU De-lists Nigeria From High Risk Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.