Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC (25789 Views)

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Hope Not Lost On Reconciliation With Wike, Others – PDP / Atiku’s Impending Graduation At UK University Delaying Reconciliation With Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by uboma(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Kwankwoso is now developing some balls.

Good for him.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by faith2kool(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2018
YOU'RE EXPECTING THEM TO COME AND BEG YOU WALLAHI YOU GO SIT DOWN TIRE BECAUSE BUBU AND HIS FOLLOWERS NO GET TIME TO BEG ANYONE

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
From nPDP to R-APC, next will be P-ADC. These crook politicians think they are doing us. But mbaa, they doing themselves
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Bhol28: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2018
More to come,Nigeria politicians have no political ideology,they are all the same,focused on personal gains.desperate to the extent of sacrificing human lifes to gain relevance.From Pdp to Npdp,Apc,rapc.napc.etc,all just to get share of the cake.Nothing concerns them about the poor masses dieing everyday.Nigeria is in deep shit.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
I laugh in French
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Owoado(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by gwmlogistic: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
godliman:
We should be fooled then by whose lies, buharis ? The right to be fooled by r apc is our human right. You think we give a damns if Apc burns? If r apc is a catalyst to speed us the burning process we will be thankful
Ok no problem be fooled and follow them to another party. You will live to tell the tale
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
gwmlogistic:
My fellow Nigerians please do not be fooled by this. This R-apc guys don't care about electoral promises or making Nigeria a better place. They are aggrieved simply because they have been schemed out of looting and running the government. All the politicians we have in Nigeria belong to the same school of thought "me and my pocket"

My dear, anything to get Buhari and his jihadist government out is highly welcome.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Goddex: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
nuti:
Change promised vs change we saw
APC- failed party....,go an die..
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
gwmlogistic:
My fellow Nigerians please do not be fooled by this. This R-apc guys don't care about electoral promises or making Nigeria a better place. They are aggrieved simply because they have been schemed out of looting and running the government. All the politicians we have in Nigeria belong to the same school of thought "me and my pocket"

The primary issue now is driving el dullardinhoo back to Daura. Every other politicians wahala is ignored till further notice.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Guestlander: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairaman66:
It is clear that all politicians are criminals and turncoats using political parties as camouflage for their personal gain!

What has Nigeria as a country gained since the inception of Democracy? It has only brought us gloom, waste of resources, hunger and death!

God bless you. The same criminals shifting from one party to the next for their own preservation while Nigerians continue to believe it's about their interests.
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by gwmlogistic: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The primary issue now is driving el dullardinhoo back to Daura. Every other politicians wahala is ignored till further notice.
And then after then? Back to basics. We never learn
Re: Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 08, 2018
gwmlogistic:

And then after then? Back to basics. We never learn

Buhari is a threat to the existence of Nigeria. He's worse than our former basics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges / Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.