Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi (25786 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by fergie001: 4:35pm On Feb 17
In a series of tweets, Professor Pat Utomi has expressed sadness at Nigeria's failing economic situation

The heat comes like parcel from Hell. There is No Power Always. Generator 1 and 2 have broken down so you cannot also pump water. Food is low and pocket dry. What do you deliberately sacrifice for Lent. You pinch yourself to be sure you are alive and not in Purgatory

Can see why some say to go to Hell after living in Nigeria would be injustice. They lived it already. But that self comfort is false consciousness. That righteous judge already gave us the endowments for Nigeria to be paradise. We failed to do our bit. God have mercy

Thank God it’s not over until it’s over. Who wants to stay awake for fear some are hungry and awake or because of no power for air conditioning. Thank God He gives more than one chance. The reason I sing Nigeria will rise up again. A mea culpa and renewed zeal is enough. Mercy

Pat Utomi

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Vinnie2000(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17
Ebola Tinubu wants to turn Nigerians to Almajiri beggars. embarassed undecided

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Ogiame: 4:39pm On Feb 17
Citizens go through ruff coil, while Tinubu and his cronies are chopping the oil....

When we talk, they call us IPOB and "Obi---diots" and try to Ken Saro-Wiwa us because their incompetent buffoon of a brother is President.

209 Likes 26 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Morbeta11(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17
They are teaching some people lesson....After the lesson, master strategist will rebuild Nigeria the way he built Lagos in seven months...abi weeks grin we still dey purgatory una dey cry....wait till they open gate of abssy.

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by slivertongue: 4:41pm On Feb 17
APC is a curse, a hunger plague.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by BOSSkesh(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17
This obi's boy again
Tell them the pain is temporary not permanent

13 Likes 15 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Bookhub: 4:42pm On Feb 17
mr utomi do you still believe in that hell fire nonesense written by king james and the romans to scare people?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Ravenna: 4:42pm On Feb 17
E go reach everybody

4 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Jessyjeff: 4:44pm On Feb 17
The Lizard 🦎 People have taken over Nigeria.

Lizard 🦎 People have no sympathy for humans. They will do everything possible to inflict sufferings on human beings.

16 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Ogiame: 4:46pm On Feb 17
BOSSkesh:
This obi's boy again
Just imagine what this thing is saying.

Dem swear for una to remain in suffering and pain? 🤦

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by AwokenVawulence: 4:51pm On Feb 17
According to tinubu supporters if u need the things that government suppose to provide, do it yourself eg
If you need egg , rear chickens yourself angry
If you need yam grow it yourself lipsrsealed
If u need cement manufacture it yourself grin
If u need road , construct it yourself cry

So stop disturbing us , we are teaching obidients a lesson

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by AwokenVawulence: 4:51pm On Feb 17
BOSSkesh:
This obi's boy again

STFU there is no pain angry, no one is suffering , we the apc supporters are enjoying tinubu government grin only obidients are suffering

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17
angry

I really do not get him, is he tryna attribute this heat wave to the doings of the FG??
Well, that EEDC has ensured there will not be stable electricity in Awka isnt the fault of the FG cause BEDC is doing really well for those in Akure

My point is, He shouldnt blame the FG for the unstable power supply in his states as other states are having a better share and I do not think thats the FG's doing

Lemme check the shape of his head cheesy cheesy cheesy
It isnt flat, Copernicus long proved that the Earth is spherical grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by specialmati(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17
BOSSkesh:
This obi's boy again
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's what this demons inside you have been saying since 2015 we are in 2024 it's getting worst and the demons keep saying it's temporary,you need 2by 2 planking to be free

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17
Morbeta11:
They are teaching some people lesson....After the lesson, master strategist will rebuild Nigeria the way he built Lagos in seven months...abi weeks grin we still dey purgatory una dey cry....wait till they open gate of abssy.

Its funny how people think the SW media that exposes all that's going on in the SW should not be used to exaggerate their greatness on the positive side

U go to a random Ogun market, where most of those resident there are Yoruba, then turn around to use that as a national yardstick

Why not use Onitsha market where people are predominantly Igbos and before any clown comes up with any shit, I am currently in Kano street, inside Onistsha market, were wigs are being sold, so i know what goes on here on average

I have said it before that debating with an Igbo man with logic is the harder than breaking coconut with your head...Thats not their strength, do u expect a Pry6 student to solve Calculux? cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Timatayo1: 4:54pm On Feb 17
Please God have mercy on good people of Nigeria and all the innocent citizens

6 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17
Ogiame:
Just imagine what this thing is saying.

Dem swear for una to remain in suffering and pain? 🤦

And u didnt counter him with facts and stats
That u think Obi presidency would automatically reduce the inflation rate by 200% shows where u come from

I know the shape of your head.... It was debunked long ago that the Earth couldnt have been flat cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Ogiame: 5:03pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

And u didnt counter him with facts and stats
That u think Obi presidency would automatically reduce the inflation rate by 200% shows where u come from

I know the shape of your head
Counter who nor get sense?

Counter who don use suffer and pain do perfume?

I know the shape of your head bro.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17
Bookhub:
mr utomi do you still believe in that hell fire nonesense written by king james and the romans to scare people?
cheesy cheesy

The day i get to meet with a vast and well-researched atheist is the day that i will return to atheism

This one is so lazy to read that he even assumed the Greek Spetuagint was written by the Romans

U need a guide, bro

Considering that Jewish Jesus lived between 4BCE - 29CE and that the Romans, under Emperor Tiberius never even knew about Jesus(As Israel/Judea was just a sub province under the Roman Empire) how could they have written the those books for a man they really know anything about, A man that came from an inconsequential Jewish group?

By the time the Romans start acceepting xtianity, a lot of books had been written by Apostles and only few could be edited, that too was around 100CE(Over half a century later than when those books were written)

U just wan be Atheist cause na wetin dey reign, but to read dey hard u cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by sterlingD(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17
There is this saying that
A HUNGRY man is an ANGRY man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Feb 17
Pat Utomi. You are one of the elite class that dined and wined with corrupt politicians.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Bookhub: 5:28pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

The day i get to meet with a vast and well-researched atheist is the day that i will return to atheism

This one is so lazy to read that he even assumed the Greek Spetuagint was written by the Romans

U need a guide, bro

Considering that Jewish Jesus lived between 4BCE - 29CE and that the Romans, under Emperor Tiberius never even knew about Jesus(As Israel/Judea was just a sub province under the Roman Empire) how could they have written the those books for a man they really know anything about, A man that came from an inconsequential Jewish group?

By the time the Romans start acceepting xtianity, a lot of books had been written by Apostles and only few could be edited, that too was around 100CE(Over half a century later than when those books were written)

U just wan be Atheist cause na wetin dey reign, but to read dey hard u cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am not an atheist but i believe anything the romans and british touch will never remain the same,i am more concerned about the holyspirit.

2 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Splitmind: 5:33pm On Feb 17
Shut up wailer, these people are taking advantage of the bad economic situation to act as if president Tinubu doesn't know what he's doing. Remember he is your president for the next 8 years and no single bastard can change that.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by JayTripz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17
Omoooo

No be joke again ooo... This country na wa oo

Na everyday I de burst new hole for my belt

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Naijanascam: 5:34pm On Feb 17
Happy weekend angry grin
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by SalamRushdie: 5:34pm On Feb 17
Tinubu is a disgrace to southerners , imagine allowing a slow person like Buhari to out perform, Buhari that can't even out perform a stone... Tinubu has gone down as the worst president in Nigerian history

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Akfrenzy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17
grin
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17
undecided

I have always said this. Nigeria is a place you're posted to for the crimes you committed in your past life.........

There's no way a people will agree to vote a man who clearly had no intention to improve the fortunes of the nation.

I voted for Obi proudly, however it hasn't made me immune to the consequences of the senseless policies of the old (alleged) drug baron.

We must shun ethnic and religious bias when it comes to choosing leaders.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by stunnert(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17
Survival of the fittest

But no be everybody dey feel the crunch right now, I'm actually making more profits in my business currently in this economy than when Bihari was president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by HateBigots: 5:36pm On Feb 17
🤣🤣🤣... We are still in Genesis...
We warned them but dem say

"we need is brain, not his body "
"He built Lagos, Tokyo, London etc."
"First class accountant from US"
"He trained for 20 years to be president "

🤣🤣🤣

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by axglide(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17
These things you mentioned alone Prof, justifies Japaism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by DAVIDELUXED: 5:36pm On Feb 17
utomi the mole. can still recollect his speech in SaveNigeria jamboree that year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.