Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Do I Ask For Increment In Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Ask For Increment In Salary (392 Views)

Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / For FG Workers: Delay In Salary Payment Since IPPIS Drama / Is There Any Risk In Asking For A Raise In Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ask For Increment In Salary by Rossy99(f): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2018
I work in a secondary school,when I got there initially the proprietress told me they have a salary structure and he present it to me,because of that there was no further bargain and I resumed work.After a year of working,she employed a new teacher in my field to relieve me of my stress of teaching the whole junior arms of the school.To my dismay,the new teacher is being paid higher than my salary and we have same qualification. The new teacher is taking 3 arms now while I have been taking 5 arms before her arrival,but now I still take 3arms like her.please I need advice on how to approach my boss on this issue because am not that good in discussion. I feel used and cheated

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Latest Jobs In Nigeria - 21st July 2018 / Lessons From The Start-up Of You (part 2) / Navy DSSC Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.