Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (62150 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Diso60090(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

Thank you for validating my point

smiley

You are welcome jare how today
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by izzou(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Diso60090:

You are welcome jare how today

Today just start

Na God's grace we need cool
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by hisgrace090: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Nicolars:
y are they still shouting for joy, they should be crying

Why cry when there is no shame in them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by asmovic(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

One of the most judgemental places on earth and the where you can find a large number of hypocrites today is the church

I'm a Christian, so don't ask me how I know
izzou:

Today just start

izzou:
grin

One of the most judgemental places on earth and the where you can find a large number of hypocrites today is the church

this shows that you are a good example of an hypocrite too. am a Christian too. so, don't bother to ask.

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by VALIZUGOD(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2018
And they all screamed with joy when he revealed him self!
Chai..... God help us cos we are all victims in different ways.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by izzou(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2018
asmovic:
this shows that you are a good example of an hypocrite too. am a Christian too. so, don't bother to ask.

I don't see any sense in what you typed.

No ofeeeeese angry

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by FrostyButter: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM, WE ARE CHEERFUL GIVER WE MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...

And later Seun would suggest muslims do not comment on christain threads. Any one that can put two and two together would easily know that you are more anti-christain than the atheist (no offence).

4 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
people are selfish..they wont help but can drop more as offering to church to get selfish blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Octaves(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
more like cheerful beggars.

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Supernatural28(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2018
I like this way of testing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Diso60090(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

Today just start

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Daboomb: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

Yes, cheerfully giving that thing kept under Hijab, that explodes at check points. undecided undecided

Let me check whether these Fulani terrorist Herdsmen are Budhist...or

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by henrybomb(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

most folks are just there to impress their pastors
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Last day will be treble
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Chikicaka(f): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2018
This touched me, as a wise friend once told me, Kindness is a virtue that even the heavens would have no choice but to bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Chamber10(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
daryoor:
There a big difference between a beggar and a madman.

Thats a mad mans attire

He disguised as a mad man though, but he was begging them for help (food, money, whatever)....By the way, are you saying that harmless mad person cannot be helped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
O! God.

This speaks volume than preaching.

Man is becoming too hypocritical and self centered only ready to give to those that will give them back.

Until we make Jesus our roll model....

Until we abolish Jesus, Yahweh, Allah & religion in general, Man - especially Nigerians will continue to wallow in hypocrisy & deceit because the foundation of religion itself was built on mind-numbing lies.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world and we have been told that there are 9 major planets. Did Jesus also go to Venus, Jupiter & Mars to die for the sins of the extraterrestrial entities overthere?

Yahweh rained down manna from Heaven. How come you have never seen atleast a McDonald's burger or Tantalizer's meat pie falling from the sky just to feed billions of hungry children in the world? Oh! I forgot, those hungry little children are not from the chosen lineage of Israel. They are mere useless goys (non jews) created by Yahweh to serve the nation of Israel. grin

Imagine what would happen in Nigeria if a closet Atheist assumes the mantle of fiery leadership & power, and then begins imposing mandatory tax on all religious organizations by 75%, confisticating the properties of erring organizations while equipping & converting their expensive auditoriums into a research & development centres nationwide with a strict law of death penalty in place to check any citizen shouting witch-hunt or islamization?

I assure you that in less than 7years, Nigeria would be competing with advance Countrie like Russia, Japan, Germany & China in terms of Technology.

If I am ever privileged to rule this useless Country, we will adopt the head-rolling communist-democratic form of government, and half of Nigerians will die by my laws but we shall all witness instant leap into the future of technology & outright economic growth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Ebbyboy: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.
Come and sack him. Olori gbeske bi apoti Fedeco
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Why are they jubilating? Better to give your offerin to a beggar than sow a seed to a pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Ziggylady(f): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2018
cana882:
Lol..
People who don't go to church are more generous than most church members.

Not in Nigeria please..
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by billyG(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Hypocrites! Dey go to church almost everyday but all dey preached enter 1 ear & bust out of d other ear, image if it was Jesus that came as a beggar those hypocrites hav missed their ever longfor heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
Indeed! You are a cheerful give not "we"

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Saintist: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.

Just the way your fada is to be sacked for being in sensitive in helping to conceive you fool.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Aboguede(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Zoharariel:

Until we abolish Jesus, Yahweh, Allah & religion in general, Man - especially Nigerians will continue to wallow in hypocrisy & deceit because the foundation of religion itself was built on mind-numbing lies.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world and we have been told that there are 9 major planets. Did Jesus also go to Venus, Jupiter & Mars to die for the sins of the extraterrestrial entities overthere?

Yahweh rained down manna from Heaven. How come you have never seen atleast a McDonald's burger or Tantalizer's meat pie falling from the sky just to feed billions of hungry children in the world? Oh! I forgot, those hungry little children are not from the chosen lineage of Israel. They are mere useless goys (non jews) created by Yahweh to serve the nation of Israel. grin

Imagine what would happen in Nigeria if a closet Atheist assumes the mantle of fiery leadership & power, and then begins imposing mandatory tax on all religious organizations by 75%, confisticating the properties of erring organizations while equipping & converting their expensive auditoriums into a research & development centres nationwide with a strict law of death penalty in place to check any citizen shouting witch-hunt or islamization?

I assure you that in less than 7years, Nigeria would be competing with advance Countrie like Russia, Japan, Germany & China in terms of Technology.

If I am ever privileged to rule this useless Country, we will adopt the head-rolling communist-democratic form of government, and half of Nigerians will die by my laws but we shall all witness instant leap into the future of technology & outright economic growth.

The problem no be religions but corruption.

Ibb legalized corruption and since then almost all persons in Nigeria is corrupted.

Kill corruption b4 it kill "NIGERIA"
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by sexdoll: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
im get sef say no be beat am assuming say they think he is on a yahoo plus mission.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

Lol, no wonder your oil rich Islamic countries are openings there boarder for there refuges brothers to enter, instead of them running to Christian dominated countries. Smh

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Kashif(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Transcription of what the priest said. His congregation should bow their heads in shame!

"I was hungry, and you ignored me. All of you were avoiding me. The other person chased me with a stick. Many are coming to Adoration ground for pregnancy. I begged them for money; they have change in their hands, they looked at me and walked away. But they want something from God.

Many were beating me. My Stewards chased me far away. Intercessors were scared to pray for me. Just one person agreed to touch and pray for me. One person who didn't know it was me fed me with a spoon. She thought I was a mad man, but was not scared I may harm her. She fed me herself with a spoon.

Only five people helped. Amongst the Stewards, only 'Abuja' brought out money and gave me. All the people I allowed to be selling at the gate chased me away. Only one groundnut seller gave me a little. I went to where they are selling buns there, they rejected and chased me away.

I have told you that this week, if you see someone that needs help, do help," etc etc...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Kashif:
"I was hungry, and you ignored me. All of you were avoiding me. The other person chased me with a stick. Many are coming to Adoration ground for pregnancy. I begged them for money; they have change in their hands, they looked at me and walked away. But they want something from God.

Many were beating me. My Stewards chased me far away. Intercessors were scared to pray for me. Just one person agreed to touch and pray for me. One person who didn't know it was me fed me with a spoon. She thought I was a mad man, but was not scared I may harm her. She fed me herself with a spoon.

Only five people helped. Amongst the Stewards, only 'Abuja' brought out money and gave me. All the people I allowed to be selling at the gate chased me away. Only one groundnut seller gave me a little. I went to where they are selling buns there, they rejected and chased me away.

I have told you that this week, if you see someone that needs help, do help," etc etc...

Transcription of what the priest said. His congregation should bow their heads in shame!

Woaw! So sad.

The congregation should be in tears not rejoicing when he unveiled himself.

It is interesting to note that almost 100% of the time, it is 'unkonwn' church member that passes the tests.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Amarabae(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
It looks staged.
How can't they recognize their priest even if he disguised himself?
A mere look at the "beggar face " and they can't recognize anything?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by els0nm0rali(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
Chikicaka:
This touched me, as a wise friend once told me, Kindness is a virtue that even the heavens would have no choice but to bless you.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by els0nm0rali(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
Chikicaka:

I see it differently though.

If you do acts of kindness just for blessings and other returns then you are doing business not charity.

Most Christians miss the fact that the whole sermons in the Bible boils down to just one phrase.

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

That's the only criterion with which every human being will be judged after death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Proffdada: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
givers of terror and bloodshed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.