Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Just Another Blonde Joke ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Another Blonde Joke ! (779 Views)

Just Another ALUU Joke / The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes / Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Another Blonde Joke ! by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Mar 25, 2007
~This has to be one of the best blonde jokes around. This should make all you technologically challenged people feel GOOD:

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife, Susie, something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features. Susie was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone.

The next day Susie went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. "Hi Susie," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Susie replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though, "

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?" shocked shocked shocked

~ A man meets a chick at the bar cheesy he decided to have a chat with her and asked her name! she said my name's Carmen, hmm "interesting name says the bloke, "yeah" replied the blonde "actually,my name is Anna but i changed it to Carmen because i like car and men !" wuts your name?", the man pondered on that question and replied "beersex !!"  grin grin grin self-explanatory huh
Re: Just Another Blonde Joke ! by Uche2nna(m): 4:14am On Mar 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Laff ma ass off!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married? / River Walk / Girl/grown Woman? Discover Your Peer Group.(survey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.