Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu (18371 Views)

2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed / Aminu Abdulmumini Jor: Gombe Man Who Trekked For Tinubu Says He Is Satisfied / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by doskie(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
hmmm. this kind unity get as he be oh
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by ollah2: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
naijareferee:
You will understand this man if you know how much that goes to the north east in the name of fighting Boko Haram..... I see shetima contesting presidency soon. He will be one of the richest governors in Nigeria

He is already one of them.

The previous governor and the present are extremely rich all thanks to Boko Haram. It's a billion dollar business hence the war won't end anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Biggybambam2: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Remember what Bubu said;

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG
June 2, 2013

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by mickeymimi: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
which kin statement be dis na embarassed
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by LZAA: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Can't this country be split into two?
I can't I share same nationality with this kinds.
Gosh! Lugard why?
eh why?

check my SIGNATURE
When gadaffi said it,weren't ppl cursing him?
Smh
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Godfather92(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
For the first time I ve respected a talk from a military/politician. I picked it. It has actually United the people in the North. Boko Haram don't kill only Christians but Muslim too. We all need courage to fight Boko Haram together
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Gracesofar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
The topic is a total opposite of what the able colonel meant.

Dz bagas called bloggers should stop using all means to feather their own nest. Its to the detriment of the country. I still believe when the war over social media is won, the war against a country is won half way. Americans won't stoop so low at the detriment of their country, that's why no matter how much death they record (military wise) the morale z always high and ready to go

Bombs and IEDs does not choose tribe or religion. Once it sounds everyone here becomes a casualty

Long live the able colonel

Am sure most nairalanders won't read the interview. They will just crucify the man as per chap
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by tayo360(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's finished on the cross
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by iswallker(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
davodyguy:
He's simply saying the truth. But trust Nigerians to attack him.

The unity can only be complete when his family members fall victim...

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by RexTramadol1: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
To an extent YES

But to another extent, it has made us far apart.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by chiedu7: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cirochukade:

Hve you eaten today?
He asked what Nigeria gains from the North!

Then u asked if he had eaten.

Lemme ansa.

We buy food from u, it ain't free.

You take our oil freely.

So we don't gain jack from u.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Donspicey: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
I Am "Happy" Dat Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians,,,abeg Na Wich Kain Mumu Talk B Diz Again??,.He Is Indirectly Saying Dat D Killings Should Continue So Dat Nigeria Can Remain United,,arrant Nonsense,,.Naija Which Way??

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Vannlex(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
colonel no sabi talk sef!!
so we go first die b4 we reunite enh?!?!
Oya!! i command you to go and do your work now do you copy THAT!!!
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
saaron:
Why wouldn't boko haram unite the north when the chief Terrorist in Aso Rock publicly said in clear terms that "Attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north"? Northern elites only fight boko haram on the pages of newspapers, but at night, they meet and dine with boko haram. Terrorist Buhari himself visited boko haram several times before becoming president.
Boko haram is the brain child/creation of the north to seize and return power to the north. QED!

May the blood of thousands of souls slain by boko haram (northern elite creation) be with them and their entire generations FOREVER AND EVER! AMEN!!!

Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by naturefellow(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrLouisVanGaal1:
lol..kai. How can a human being justify the death of innocents in this way
it's obviously because he's probably not lost any member of his family to the deadly sect
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by elexoko: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why do we have so many foolish and useless cows that look like human in some part of this country...when a cow is talking you will know
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Justiceleague1: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
freeze001:
So let the killings continue to entrench peace and 'one Nigeria' because if they stop the terror, Nigerians will divide again!

u hit the nail on the head.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
flyca:
Southern Nigeria...... Ntooooooor! tongue tongue tongue

You think because northerns are not educated therefore you can outsmart them?

Northerns are now running Nigeria, they are having a filled field day and its gonna be for a long long long time!

Una never see anything yet. Ntoooooooor! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by israelmao(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Boko Haram is untying the knot that binds us together as a people not uniting us.Many minds are getting unhinged under this current administration there is an urgent need for establishment of lunatic asylum.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Justiceleague1: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
I just hate koneheads everyday.
These are the animals,cows that they brought to power,to rule over enlightened and more and better educated ppl. Wtf!

Koneheads will never go unpunished. Infact,may thunda faya all koneheads
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by KingSango(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
The official style of writing used by Nigerian media houses is wholly outdated in this social media age.

I'll soon start skimming through articles nowadays. If they're penned by a media journalist I won't bother to read them. They are headache-inducing.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Justiceleague1: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
flyca:
Southern Nigeria...... Ntooooooor! tongue tongue tongue

You think because northerns are not educated therefore you can outsmart them?

Northerns are now running Nigeria, they are having a filled day and its gonna be for a long long long time!

Una never see anything yet. Ntoooooooor! tongue tongue tongue

please,change that southern nig to SOUTHWEST
they are solely responsible for this mess.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by DoctorYes(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Just look at Syria to see where religious extremism will take us all if we let it happen.
Nigerians should unite and work for a common good!
DrY.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by krisdzhon: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
You can imagine this emanating from a past Military Administrator!

After all the atrocities committed by Islamic-Jihadist instruments (BOKO HARAM)... What an expression of INSANITY!

May you and your likes be blotted from under the heavens for seeing Boko Haram's structural elimination of Christian Communities in the North East as a uniting factor in Nigeria!

May a worser fate befall all your daughers... May they be abducted, raped and impregnated by criminal elements, just like Boko Haram did to the North East Christian Girls!
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by ahiboilandgas: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
praise010:
What exactly are we gaining from Northern Nigeria.
food stuffs and beef plus vast mineral resource untapped and 68 percent of the entire land mass of Nigeria,with huge population is a ready market for good manufactured South ward and neighbouring west African and central African nations of chad,niger,Cameroon and bokinafaso,more southerners live and work in the north especially ibos traders in millions
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Masterppower: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
These idiots have nothing to offer.....except Islamic jihadists and killings
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Justiceleague1: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
food stuffs and beef plus vast mineral resource untapped and 68 percent of the entire land mass of Nigeria,with huge population is a ready market for good manufactured South ward and neighbouring west African and central African nations of chad,niger,Cameroon and bokinafaso,more southerners live and work in the north especially ibos traders in millions

God pu.... u and ur useless big land.

Thunda faya lord luggard for joining us with u ppl.
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Siberia01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
freeze001:
So let the killings continue to entrench peace and 'one Nigeria' because if they stop the terror, Nigerians will divide again!
grin
freeze001:
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by naijareferee: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
ollah2:

He is already one of them.

The previous governor and the present are extremely rich all thanks to Boko Haram. It's a billion dollar business hence the war won't end anytime soon.

Politics of blood...
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by felixawe(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
praise010:
What exactly are we gaining from Northern Nigeria.
Nama
Re: I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu by Henon: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Moronic bastard. where are their brains?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Accused Acting CJN Of Age Falsification To Pay N10m / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.